Taeyeon the Lioness appear ;D

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Okay that day, is a really bad day for SNSD. Each girls were practically in a very not a in a good mood, they have the killer aura surrounded them and that I-need-to-kill-somebody face. GD and Kris have face to face with each other this morning and they almost enter into a fight but their friends stop them so they only exchanged glares and cursed on each other. It was lunch time, as expected the cafe is filled with students. EXO have gathered, trying to calm their hot flaming Duizhang right now. "I swear, that I'm gonna kill him with my hand.." he balled up his fist.

 

"Its them! There coming!" suddenly a guy ran into the cafe, looking all frighten up which make everyone else look at him in confused, EXO was frowning. The door burst open, and firstly a killer aura is entering the cafe which make everyone shaking and frighten, who is the person that is making all that aura...It is SNSD, they were really pissed off right, really am. The students make a path for them to walk, not wanting to even talk to them.

 

What have made them be like that, ordering their food and they just quickly sat at their usual table ignoring all the whispering. EXO look at them, especially to Taeyeon. Kris blinks, his anger reduced slightly when he see Taeyeon that way. No one have the courage to went and talk to them, when suddenly Jiyoung with his whatever face when to their table. Kris snapped, twitching. GD is practically smirking when he feels that Duizhang is looking at him.

 

"Hi ya, class pres. I need help on Math could you be so kind and help me?" Taeyeon twitched but decided to ignore. Gd won't give up and pulled a chair, sat beside her. He look at her face, smirking. His other friends are also asking them for help, and ask this and that. She gripped the fork even tighter, and also breathing heavily. Sooyoung and Yoona is tapping their fingers nonstop, they are getting angrier and angrier by the moments. All the students realized this and they quickly cover themself, since they know that their head prefect will explode in a minute now.

 

GD pouts, since she doesn't answer him or look at him but just keep on continue eating. It was his plan actually to bother them 24/7, from morning till lunch GD and his friends have been sticking around with SNSD, which really pissed them off , they are just a brat. The only thing that you don't want Kim Taeyeon to throw you out through the windows or slammed you to the wall is don't get her pissed off or let her temper rised above 70, if you do...she will kick your without mercy, so basically sometime people call her the second killing machines after Duizhang Kris. They are evenly matched for each other. Well Kris didn't know this, and so does EXO. About Taeyeon the killing machines but she is also the crazy lioness of this academy.

 

--------------------------

 

"Kwon Jiyong...Could you stop lingering your with us, all of you?" Sunny snapped, since she suddenly feels the different aura that Taeyeon is letting out. Taeyeon is currently building up her anger, she is getting pissed by the minutes but GD didn't realized that. "I can't since, Ms Kim is my guide." he smirks, and said it in a sarcastic tone. Sunny bits her lip, she is holding the urge to kick his chair making him fall to the ground. Kris had it, he jolted up which suprised other students. "Oh no, the Duizhang is angry." one of them whisper, "Yah, Taeyeon shi is his girl so of course he will be pissed when some guy suddenly talk with her or bothers her." his friend answer back.

 

Kris staring dagger at GD, with him replying the same but with a sly smirk that really heated up Kris even more. "Taeyeon ah, could I have some of those mashed potato? It look delicious." GD act cutely at Taeyeon, her friends was practically feel like slapping him hard on the face, they even cursed under their breath about not to messed with Taeyeon or else he id gonna get it. Taeyeon look at him with her poker face, she scoop the mashed potato. "Ahh.." he points his finger in his mouth, asking her to feed him. 'Hehehehe, Kris gonna expload about this.' he laugh inside.

 

They can't believe that she's going to feed him, Kris widen his eye. "Here...have it ALL!!!!" GD open his eyes when Taeyeon shouts, she shoved the whole mashed potato on his face. Her sisters, EXO, his friends, everyone all gasped, Taeyeon bad side is awake, which mean they need a fire extinguisher to reduce the heat. The next thing, Taeyeon grab her juice and poured it one GD and slammed the glass on the table, brushing her hand she smirk, "There, wasn't it delicious?" she said innocently but in a sarcastic toned. "Oh its great...thanks." GD couldn't say anything much. He was suprised, and he admit that she was the first girl to ever do that on his face.

 

"Next time, Kwon Jiyong.." she leaned forward, while GD leaned backwards, blinking. "Don't get on my bad side.. I swear, that you won't be seeing the kind side of me ever again and I don't give a damn anymore on that incident. I'll have your neck, or better yet...I'll just give that to Kris Wu." she gave him one last death glares before she storm out of the cafe. Everyone was really shocked on Taeyeon lioness side, which they don't ever want to mess up with, but Kris was even more surpised. He can't believe his Taeyeon just did that to his biggest enemy.

 

"How is that feel, Jiyong ah~~ Was it good?" Jessica teased and left the table to catch up on Taeyeon. Each girls all mehrong-ed Big Bang, GD's group. They didn't forget to gave each a death glares, "You just messed up with a wrong girl..." Yuri was the last to said that before she leave. Everyone laugh at him, telling that he was stupid to do that on their head prefect. "Yah, new kid...Next time, don't ever messed with Kim Taeyeon. She can be 20x scarier than a hungry tiger. You will regret to even do that to her." they laugh. GD was annoyed, he felt humiliated by her action. His friends is calming him down, GD sees Kris smirks in victory and was whispering something which GD read the lip to understand it, "Never do that to my girl, Jiyong or you'll face me next." GD shrugged and left the cafe all stressed up.

 

-----------------------

 

Kris and EXO went searching for SNSD to check whether Taeyeon is okay or not. They split up so it will be easier. Kris went to his favourite spot which is the academy rooftop and he was glad to see her there, sitting with her knees to her chest, watching the beauty of Seoul. He walk slowly toward her and sat beside her. Taeyeon just ignore him and keep on watching, he sigh. "Taeyeon ah, gwenchana? Did he do anything to you this morning?" he ask calmly, she just stay silent for a few minutes, "No but he keeps on bothering me ever since this morning. Try ask my friends if you want to know, they were even being bother by his stupid friends of his." she blow the strand of hair off her face.

 

Kris scooted closer and hug her, she just let herself being hugged. "If he do something to you ever again, he'll answer to me first. He is a sly dog, and have lots of plan coming for us. I just know it." he explained, Taeyeon let out a big sigh, "How did you know that?" she questioned, "Its just a hunched, even my heart is telling me that." he smile, kissing her head. "Wish that he could die or rots away from us." she cursed, Kris laugh. They stay like that for a while, "He will meet the lion side of me from now on." "And the dragon side of me.." Kris mutter, they chuckles.

 

He leaned forward to kiss her and she did the same closing her eye, it was inches away before their lips touched, too close now but they jump when someone scream, "EHHHH?!?! YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?" all of EXO and SNSD screamed in unison, Kris and Taeyeon pulls away, blushing so hard and it seems that they find out about them. SNSD ran toward Taeyeon, shooking her hard, disbelieve in what they just saw while EXO do the same to their Duizhang but he slapped their hands away, glaring at them. "Do you want to die?" he scold.

 

"How...What..When..Why...What did he...Why are  you with...OMG!!!" Jessica was asking so much but all of it wasn't even a sentence. They calmed their friends before they decide to explain, Taeyeon and Kris look at each other and slowly explaining to them, they react like wanted to kill themself, some is even happy for them and more. "Wu Yi Fan! If you dare to make uri Taeyeon cry, I will tear your skin into half!! I swear!!" Jessica cursed, warning him for not make her cry. "If we see you hurt her, like that day you fought with Infinite, we tie you up behind our car, and drive dragging you around Seoul!!" Yuri warned also, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon make a sign of we kill you by slaugthering your neck sign. He nods, promise to not do all that.

 

"We gave you the permission to date our umma, older sister." Tiffany said crossing her arm. "No one else is suitable for our Taeng, once we see you guys together in this 4 months time. Its like the good and the bad meeting up." Jessica said, patting his shoulder. "So which mean that you girls and us are friends?" Luhan suddenly ask, they look at him. Yeah, friends since our Taeyeon is your Duizhang's girlfriend, and by girlfriend I mean is the 'real' girlfriend." Hyoyeon emphasized the word real, "And is because Taeyeon is our older sister, our umma and leader so she have been taking care of us so much, so we will do the same to her." So Kris and Taeyeon was relief when their friends agree on them dating and keeping the secret.

 

Taeyeon the Lioness appear alongside Kris the Killing Dragon.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Actually I was planning on focusing just to Taeyeon since the title said so...

But it ended up with KrisTae having a moments kekekeke

Oh man, tomorrow is my class T__T

I hate it....but what can I do huhuhuhu

 

Comment and kamsahamnida guys hehehe

 

XOXO *winks*