Returned of Taeyeon

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

Ever since that day Taeyeon wake up, Kris stops visiting since he feel akward if he go. He is a nobody for Taeyeon right now, her memories of him was gone, not even a single spark or small pieces were left in her. If he face her, he'll be heartbroken and sadder more and more so better he did not meet her for the moment. His friends did said they want to help her regaining her memories back about their Duizhang. Perhaps retracing their steps might work.

 

At the hospital Fei and Jia accompany her, she need to go for physiotherapy to ambulate herself, walking and moving her hand and neck. The doctor already removed her cuff and now she need to  practice to move, walk and so on. Her neck sometime stiffened because it still pained her but the doctor made an xray and her neck is fine, no more broken neck, arm and leg. It is all her new bones. "Ms Taeyeon, are you alright? Do you want to rest." Fei said, as she hold her lady's hand while Taeyeon use the walkimg frame on both side.

 

"No, I need to do this if I want to walk like normal again." she smile and continue walking. She walked along the corridor of the ward, and sometime greets the nurse and doctor that passed by and even patients. There's also some of them told her to get well soon, and ask for her autograph and take picture even when she's in that state. The physio took all months and before she could return to her school again or perform any concert, she need lots of rest. The doctor already agree discharge her since she's improving so much.

 

About 1 month after, its already winter and school will be out for 2 months after but now it still keep on running, and its the day that she return to school and drag the deliquents to hell once more. Yunho and Changmin drop her off, "Be careful Taeyeon, you just recovered from your coma so don't be so aggresive and rough alright." "Arasso oppa." she bids goodbye, tuck in her hand into her coat, wrapping her muffler around her neck more, all the air she exhaled were seen since it was so cold. "Hye SM Academy, I'm back..." smiling she walk in.

 

------------------

 

Lots of eyes, teacher all look at Taeyeon when she walk along the hallway with her bag, she looking better now and slightly different. All of them know about her and now they see her attending school again even though in 1 month the school will close for 2 months until around end of January next year or February. Opening the door to her class, everyone turn their attention on her. Kris and GD together with their friends all look at her, "Taeyeon shi!!" her classmates ran to her side when they saw her. They were all hugging her, welcoming her back, asking her about her condition and so on.

 

Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon walk toward her, "Tae, welcome back." they hugged their leader tight, even crying because they were happy to see her up and walking again. "How was school when I'm out coma for months girls? Any trouble that you couldn't handle?" as she sat on her desk, putting her bag on the table, while she keep on looking at them. She didn't realize Kris was looking at her and try to say something but since she doesn't bother he retreat.

 

"Not greeting her Duizhang? Your woman is back and you guys aren't talking to each other?" Jiyong smirk, cocking an eyebrow. Kris rolled his eye in annoyance, "No, we'll talk later." "Like that will happen. Everyone know that she lost her memories about you, Duizhang and that will make things easier for me to snatch her away from you. I'll make her fall for me then." he gave Kris a evil, sly smirk that Kris felt like punching him in the face shutting him for good. But he can't do that because Taeyeon might beats him, since this is not the Taeyeon that deeply love him who share lots of warm, sweet, romantic moments with him or share kisses or skinship with him, but this is the Taeyeon before the day they bump into each other.

 

The one that never give a on deliquents like himself, and the one that is so strict and ruthless on her job. Thinking about it make his hear throb as he clench his chest since the pain was too much to bear. He wishes to hold her in his arm like he always did but all that could only be dream on, he will try to make her remember him again soon but it just pained him to see her as someone unknown, except he's the only person who still have all the memories with her. "Ms Kim, welcome back from the afterlife..Just kidding, this kids practically miss you so much, they always keep on asking about you while you're still in bed and coma." the sunsaengnim smile as she told Taeyeon, which make her smile to. "Glad that they miss me, now I'm back I'll be more strict that ever." she jokes.

 

Before the lesson start, Jiyong took this opprutunity to introduce himself in a good polite way. "Hi, I'm Kwon Jiyong...Still remember me?" he smile nicely but smirk toward Kris who snapped his pen. "Ohh, hey. I think we never met, new? Oh Taeyeon." she shake hands with him, which really made Kris snapped more and more. "Yeah, kind of new, can we be friends? I was worried about you being in the hospital Taeyeon shi, all of the class did even the teachers." "I've heard about that from my parents, they told me that all the students came to visit me in the hospital last month and other months back too." 'Since when did Taeyeon become so friendly with that bastard liar Jiyong. I'm pissed...' Kris try to calm himself, his eyes were twitching and he balled his fist shaking.

 

-----------------

 

"Yes, we will stop by after school. I'm fine, healthy as ever." Taeyeon smile as she talk through her phone with someone, "Can you please lift up your feet so that I could run?" a voice said as it struggle to free himself/herself from Taeyeon, "No and stay down, you think that I can't run or beat people after I just recovered from my coma? You're wrong so pipe down!" he sheep down, not dared to fight back. The crazy lioness is back after all and for sure she will go after other deliquents that have been roaming the school while she wasn't around.

 

"What this manager oppa said?" Jessica said while she check her nail, "He ask us to stop by the company. Said that a new Japanese song is out for us." Taeyeon grab the guy by the collar and drag him down the hallway with Jessica with her. After she done with her work, SNSD left SM Academy, with of course their sunsaengnim's permission because of urgent matters at their company.

 

"Seems like Jiyong have all the time with Taeyeon noona but our Duizhang only sit and watch without trying to do anything to gain Taeyeon noona back." Sehun said with a poker face, where Kris growls at the maknae, "Shut up..I know what to do." he shoved his hand into his pockets, school already end and they also received call to be at their music company so they droved there.

 

---------------

 

"Girls & Peace?" Sooyoung an eyebrow when their manager told them about their latest song title along with album title. "So the concept is as a flight attendant, and our song list: Flower Power, Paparazzi, I'm a Diamond, Animal?" Hyoyeon blinks, "Boomerang, Girls and Peace of course, Stay Girls and moving on..Hmm, so when do we start shooting then? I mean recording.." "This instant.."he replied short, "Well then what are we waiting for, lets begin." Sunny pulled Tiffany with her to the recording room.

 

EXO was reading, listening and memorizing. Today they received a set of new song for their upcoming comeback. Each boys were giving different kind expression and reaction to the song and to the lyrics. The beat was really good and the lyrics were not that bad also. They all gathered in the same recording room where SNSD will be singing afterward. "Ohh, annyeong boys. Are you using the room?" SNSD manager ask, looking around. "Aniyo, we don't were waiting for uri manager hyung. He said he wanted to meet us here." D.O explained bowing to the manager.

 

SNSD enter, bowing to their 'hoobaes.' except for Taeyeon, she just glance at look away afterward. It was cold though, Kris bit his bottom lip and his eyes were looking at Taeyeon and when she look at his way he will quickly avert his eyes from her, not wanting her to think he's weird or something else. "Are the girls ready?" one of the staff in the room ask, SNSD enter the recording room putting on the head phone and stand at the micrphone with the lyrics there. The whole day SNSD spent their time inthe recording room singing to their 2nd Japanse song and to prepare their album.

 

EXO witness it all, they took a liking on some of their sunbae's song in the very moment. While Kris ignore it, as he busy listening to their upcoming song even though without any voice but he didn't care. SNSD later end their session and begin to cleaned up to go home. "Taeyeon sunbae..." Kris stand when Taeyeon walk out of the room, she turn to the giant. "Umm, I can send you home if you want. Since our house is in the way." Kris was really hoping that she accept the offer, he could see that Taeyeon is thinking it over and it takes her quite a while. "Okay, if you insist. Then Jess, I'll go home with umm...whats your name again?" that really break his heart, he hides it. "Kris.." "Right, I'll go home with Kris then. See you tomorrow girls."

 

On their way to Taeyeon's penthouse, they didn't talk since it was awkward and really gloomy. She keeps on looking outside the window enjoying the scenery of Seoul tonight. It was breath taking, Kris was all tensed up, his head is full with all kind of stuff such as on how to make her fall for him again, how to let her remember him and more. He gritted his teeth tight, tapping his finger on the steering wheel. Only the music from the radio is surrounding the car. Most of the song that night is from SNSD, so Taeyeon sometime sing along. Upon arriving, Taeyeon unbuckle and quickly step out of the car, "Thanks for the ride." and went to her penthouse and Kris didn't have a chance to say goodbye and say anything other than just goodbye. "Some luck I have, I plan on taking her somewhere else not straight to her penthouse." he hit his steering wheel, frustrated. If he didn't start now, Jiyong will surely gain the advantage and who know that she might actually fall for that guy. "I won't let that happen, million years to early for him to have Taeyeon from me. Over my dead body." there was firey spirit in his eye.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

*waves and smile*

An update :DDD

I don't have much thing to say so just enjoy the chap

More will come soon enough hehehe

Comments *bows*

Oh when I was writing this chap while listening to Taeyeon latest OST

'And One' I cried, since that song was so beautiful and gave me idea

I'm gonna use that song in this FF, it really suits the moment for Kris and Tae :))

Don't you guys think so? Hehehehe

 

XOXOXO