Night with Kris

Duizhang is in love

Author's POV:

 

For the past few days, Kris is all smiled up and never sink into his anger or hateness. Why? Its because of his parents approval of him dating Taeyeon. He never thought, the intimidating scary father of his approved of him in a relationship with Taeyeon. Just like what his ma said, he is Taeyeon's parents friend who her mother introduce to his ma. "They are the coolest parents ever." he grinned like an idiot, his friends shots him a weird faces. "What happen to our Duizhang? He has been in his good mood for few days now. Its freaky." Sehun said, shivered by the thoughts.

 

His hand is still covered since its not fully recovered. There is still some throbbing but Kris could endure it,but what he can't endure and to make his grinning face disappear is when he sees Taeyeon again with Yunho and Changmin. He pouts, and twitched, the atmosphere suddenly changed that s even flicnhed. "Now he changed." His eye glued on her as she make her way to their tables, followed by Jessica and Yoona. "Oppa, give me some." Yunho gladly feed her his soup and smile, pinching her cheek. She giggles and squeals in delight, "Maa~~" "Noona is cute, since when did she turn to be so cute?" Chen slurped up his ramyum staring at the trio. "Since she met those two?" Xiumin an eyebrow shoving the steamed bun into his mouth.

 

The steel spoon and chopstick on Kris's hand bend and snapped with the scenes. He really cant control his jealousy, if he could he would already throw himself on them but since it is Taeyeon's friend he holds it up. On the other side of the cafe, Jiyong also snapped. He really don't know why but he is jealous, I mean jealous! For real here, never in his life that he felt jealous on anything but Taeyeon is the only person who could make him. The two dragons exchanged look and was irritated. On Taeyeon side, she keeps on glancing at Kris and sometime Jiyong and sigh. 'Migh as well I explain to him.'

 

-----------------------

 

"Taeng, you're sure that you don't want oppa to send you home?" Yunho asked looking at his sister, she nods smiling. "I'm sure so don't worry. I want to go back to my penthouse today so I'll...uh, carpool with Hyoyeon.." she lied, blinking cutely at Yunho and also to Changmin who is in his car. "Arasso, make sure you arrive safely. We'll pick you up tom--." she cuts him off, "Ahh, no need..I'll drive by myself or just hailed a taxi. So gwenchanayo."Taeyeon shooed her brother before they could argue with her and drove away.

 

"Alright, my brother has left now its time for me to console the dragon. Its quite a while since we talk to each other." Taeyeon walk back into the school ground, before she could step any further a hand suddenly gripped onto her, she yelp and turn quickly seeing Jiyong with annoyed face, she throws him an annoyed face also. "What do you want, Jiyong. I'm going to meet up with Kris." tapping her feet, he tighten his gripped which Taeyeon scrunched up a little, "That hurt, so let go." "Can you explain to me who are those guys to you? You call them oppa." Taeyeon just an eyebrow then laugh, "Its non of your business Jiyong. Who cares if I call them oppa or chagiya. They are someone that is really close to me."

 

His face starts to redden in anger and jealousy. He pulled her so hard that Taeyeon could almost stumble, struggling to let herself go, his gripped was too tight. Before he could pulled her even farther, another hand gripped her hand and yanks it from Jiyong's. The hand pulled Taeyeon right into his arm, wrapping his long arm around her petite slender body, more like a protective hug. She glance up to see Kris with an irritated, no mood and angry face. She blushed because Kris is currently hugging her. "Move Jiyong. She doesn't have anything to say to you about them, so go. I'm not in a mood to face you right now, I feel like snapping someone's bone here. And you are almost on my list."

 

Jiyong scoffed and leave right away leaving only Kris and Taeyeon. He later let her go, walking toward his car. Taeyeon slightly whined since she want the hug to be longer but she knows that she can't ask him that. Her Prince Duizhang is currently moody and sulking. "Could you give me a ride home?" he open the door to his car, stopping he glance back at her, "Where's your 'oppa'?" he said in a sarcastic way, but she knows that he is only jealous and is actually misunderstanding everything. "They left, since I told them too. I want to have a ride with you. Can I or can't I?" she questioned, kicking the imaginary dust. They look at each other for a couple of minutes, "Sure~" he went in, Taeyeon smile and went to his car.

 

-------------------

 

The ride home toward Taeyeon's penthouse was silent. Not one of them open their mouth to wash this awkwardness and the menacing aura coming from Kris. 'I should have explain to him earlier when oppa just came to our school. This is so awkward.' About 20 minutes later, Kris parked right infront of the tall building. Taeyeon's penthouse. "See you tomorrow." he said without looking at her, waiting for her to get out. "Umm, don't you want to come in first?" "Nah, I don't feel like it." Kris look outside his window, sighing heavily. Taeyeon bits her lip. She slam the door, and before Kris could reverse his car Taeyeon open his door, he look at her weirdly. "Waeyo?" he questioned, "Come, lets go to my house." "No I don--" "NOW!" he nods, and walk out.

 

They arrived at her house, Taeyeon use her key to open the door. The maids wasn't here for today since she haven't been home for quite a while now, but they did come by this morning to clean up then left. Taeyeon rushed into the kitchen making some drinks. She told him to take a seat at the living room, Kris obediently obey her. He look around, her house was different from his. The design, the size of space, the scenery and all. She came about 5 minutes later, putting down the drinks on the coffee table and she took a seat across him.

 

Again the awkward silents overwhelmed them, "Are you busy tonight?" Taeyeon spoke, sipping her drink. Kris shook, leaning back looking out of the window, grabbing his drink. "Then may I wish for you to spent the night with me?" he choked, coughing loudly as he rubbed his chest to calm himself. "Eh? I think thats not a good idea and anyway I don't feel like uhh, spending times with you." he sulked, pouting but his words was quite saddistic for Taeyeon. "Oh, you don't? Ah waeyo? Is it because of my 'oppas'?" she emphasized the word oppa using her finger making it like a quote, in a sarcastic tone. Kris snapped, staring at Taeyeon. He was slightly angry when she said her oppa.

 

"Yeah, thats right. Its because of them. You have been spending your 3 weeks with them and not a single minute or second or hour that you wish to spent some time with me nor you came to check on me when the glass broke. Thats not how I want my girlfriend to be, clinging on someone else." he half shouted, slightly relief that he manage to let it out, Taeyeon place her drink down on the coffee table, crossing her leg. "Is that jealousy? I mean, the almighty scary vicious Duizhang is jealous? Are you serious?" she teased, faking her gasp covering then giggles.

 

He twitched, "Yes I AM! I am jealous, truly am. How am I not supposed to be jealous, uh? You're my girlfriend, but you keep on hanging with them. I know that they are our sunsaengnim but come on." Taeyeon laugh it all out, falling down to her couch, clenching her stomach. Kris gave her an annoyed face, "Why are you laughing? I'm being serious here." "I know you are but let me explain. Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa a.k.a our sunsaengnim is my older brothers." smiling, Taeyeon grabbed her drink sipping down the cold water in. Kris stops, blinking. "Brothers?" she nods, smiling while she tilts her head. "Waeyeo? Who do you think they are to me? Namja chingu?" he did not hesitate to nod, "Well they're not, satisfied now? Kris blinks few time then a blushed starts to redden his cheek, he was so stupid to be jealous of her very own brothers. "Oh hell..Pabo Kris." he buried his face, he was embarrassed.

 

--------------------

 

"Stay over for tonight. As an apology to not taking care of you when you got hurt, or explained to you on the matter. But be quiet about this, the other students don't know about our relationship so shssh, mmphh!" Taeyeon was cuts off by Kris rough kiss. The glass on her hand was about to fell but Kris grabs it and place it down on the table then he quickly hold her in his arm, supporting her. She quickly calmed herself and return the kiss, she misses his kiss well its been 3 weeks now. The kiss was rough but slowy turning into a passionate sweet romantic kiss. "Alright, I'll stay. Since you ask me too." they look at each other and laugh.

 

It wasn't a ty night, they only sleep with each other without doing anything. Its just a romantice night between the two.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

*smiles, smiles, smiles and smiles even more*

Sorry I don't know what to say but just leave your comment hehehe

Will be updating more soon :DD

 

XOXO