Badminton

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

Before Kikwang's full lips could connect with yours, someone screamed "CHYARGE!!!!!!!!"

A blonde bullet hurtled forwards and tackled Kikwang to the ground.

"OW WHAT THE WAS THAT?" Kikwang yelled in pain. "What the........Yoseob?"

"Kissing ~~~~~~-ah is a no-no!" Yoseob yelled, wagging his finger at Kikwang's face like he was a little kid. "~~~~-ah can't be kissed by ANYONE!"

"What? Says who?" Asked the confused Kikwang.

"Says SUSHI!" He yelled throwing sushi erasers at him. "SO LONG, BETCH!"

"Yoseob, where did you get those sushi erasers fro----" He suddenly grabbedy our hand and dragged you away.

Hyunseung was waiting calmly nearby. "Sorry, ~~~~~~-ah. He's hyper. I think he discovered Doojoon's secret chocolate stash and.....well......"

The two of you turned to look at Yoseob, who was chasing butterflies.

"He's scaring me. How long will he stay hyper for?"

"If left alone, and depending on the amount of candy he ate..........I'd say a few hours. If we tire him out, he may fall asleep sooner."

"Let's find a way to exhaust him, then." Raising your voice, you yelled out "YOSEOB, YOU WANNA PLAY BADMINTON?"

He ran forwards. "BADMINTON I WANNA PLAY BADMINTON!!!"

He crashed into you and hugged you tightly. "Get off of me!" You yelled, panicking.

Hyunseung dragged him away by the back of his neck. "You know, ~~~~~~-ah, I've noticed you freak out whenever anybody hugs you or something, like when Doojoon or Junhyung or Kikwang put their arm around you or something like that..........you either freeze up or spaz out. Are you scared of skinship?"

You turned red. "Don't say stupid things. Let's go to the gym."

As they walked along, Hyunseung pulling Yoseob by a leash, Doojoon ran up. "~~~~~~-ah, thank god you're okay!"

He smiled at you in relief, and you felt butterflies in your stomach. NO NO NO NO! CALM DOWN!

Yoseob wriggled out of his leash and attacked Doojoon. "HYUNG, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME????!!!!"

You stepped backwards in shock, your expression horrified and wary. OH MY GOD, ARE THEY GAY?

"Yoseobie, did you steal my secret chocolate stash?" He asked calmly.

Yoseob giggled. "Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. Don't get mad, honey!"

"I told you he gets weird when he's hyper." Hyunseung muttered to you. You just nodded, scared.

"Let's go play badminton!" Doojoon cheered. "I wanna play too! I wanna be on ~~~~~~-ah's team!"

"WHAAAAAAT? YOU DON'T WANNA BE ON MY TEAM?" Yoseob screamed into his ear. "YOU REALLY ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH ~~~~~~~~~~-AH! HOW COULD YOU, HYUNG?"

"NO, It's not like that, Yoseobie......" Doojoon insisted.

You and Hyunseung followed behind them, you were still wary and scared. Yup, they are definitely gay.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Okay, here are the teams." Hyunseung said in a bored voice. "Team ONE: ~~~~~~-ah and Doojoon. Team TWO: Me and Yoseob."

You started playing.

"God, this kid is like the Energizer Bunny." You panted. "He's not slowing down!"

"Just wait." Doojoon advised.

Yoseob screamed "HEY ~~~~~~~-AH, CAN WE SWITCH TEAMS?"

"WHY?" You yelled back.

"I WANNA BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS HYUNG!"

"WE ALREADY STARTED PLAYING, YOSEOB, YOU CAN'T JUST SWITCH NOW! JUST STAY THERE!"

Yoseob pouted. "NO FAIR, ~~~~~~-AH! YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT CUZ YOU WANNA BE ON THE SAME TEAM WITH DOOJOON HYUNG!!! JEALOUSY!!!!!"

Thunk.

"OW! ~~~~~~-AH, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HIT AT THE SHUTTLECOCK, NOT AT MY FACE!"

Thankfully, after about an hour of badminton, Yoseob fell to the ground and fell fast asleep.

You collapsed onto the floor, Doojoon and Hyunseung beside you. "Even for a sports player, that was just too much." You gasped. "My arm muscles are killing me."

"I need to find a new place to hide my secret chocolate stash." Doojoon sighed.

"Just keep Yoseob out of your bedroom then, and he won't be able to find it." Hyunseung suggested.

What the hell was Yoseob doing in Doojoon's bedroom? You looked at Doojoon suspiciously.

"We aren't gay." He said immediately.

"Riiiiiiiiiiight..........."

"~~~~~~-ah, if I was gay, would I be chasing after you day and night like I do now?"

"You could be bi." You argued.

"Does it really matter whether Doojoon is gay or bi?" Hyunseung asked.

"Dating a bi would be weird!" You insisted. "I would be dating a guy who could be sleeping with my brother for all I know!"

"You have a brother?"

"That's not the point!"

"The point is, ~~~~~~-ah, I'm not gay." Doojoon said.

"Then what was all that 'Hyung, you're cheating on me' crap?" You demanded.

"Yoseob always says that when he's hyper. I just play along to keep him happy." Doojoon shrugged.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. I just skipped a period and a half of classes, now I gotta go back."

"Want me to walk you there?" Doojoon asked.

"No. I have legs, I can walk myself." You snapped, standing up and dusting off your uniform.

"Be careful not to run into Junhyung or Kikwang!" Doojoon called.

"Yeah, yeah." You waved goodbye and walked out. It was lightly drizzling.

Hmmm......I think I'll just skip classes for today. I'm too tired.

You staggered home and fell asleep on your couch.