Sushi Battle

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"Hey, ~~~~~~~-ah!" Kikwang said cheerfully when you walked out of your house. You jumped, startled. "Kikwang! What are you doing here?"

"I was walking to school when I thought maybe you wanted some company." He said, smiling sweetly. "Let me you to school." Muhahahahaha, girls are so easy......

You shrugged. "Alright then, since you're here."

You locked up and skipped to his side.

"But seriously, why are you on my street?" You asked. "Your house isn't even near here."

Busted. Damn, this girl is smarter than the others. Kikwang squirmed as he thought quickly. "Er......you got me. The truth is I really wanted to see you." He flashed you a dazzling smile.

You rolled your eyes and laughed.

When you reached school, you groaned.

One one side of you, Junhyung was walking towards you, a smirk on his face.

On the other side, a furious Doojoon and his posse of idiots (Yoseob and Hyunseung) was stomping over.

In front of you, a murderous-looking crowd of fan girls was glaring at you with dagger-eyes.

Who should you take?

Junhyung, Doojoon, or the soon-to-be serial killer fangirls?

You'll take the fan girls.

"I'll see you later." You muttered to Kikwang, walking fast.

He grabbed your wrist. "Hey, wait up! What's wrong?"

"I'm kind of in an awkward situation." You mumbled, looking left and right. They were closing the distance fast.

"What are you talking about?" Kikwang asked. Hey! No girl just walks away from me!

"Look, I really have to go before-----."

Junhyung reached you and slid an arm around your waist. Doojoon ran over and grabbed the arm Kikwang wasn't holding.

Silence rang through the air as you were held by three guys. Oh god.

"What are you doing?" Junhyung hissed.

"What are YOU doing?" Doojoon snarled.

"What are you both doing?" Kikwang asked, confused.

Junhyung pulled me closer to his body. "She's my girlfriend." He smirked.

Before I could do anything, Doojoon jerked my arm and I was pulled towards him. "Liar! She's my future wife!"

Kikwang scowled and pulled your wrist so you teetered to him. "You guys can't have her! I had my eye on her first! She's mine!"

They started to do a threeway tug-of-war with you.

"HELP ME!" You screeched.

Hyunseung ran over and pulled you to safety. "Aish, this is gonna be trouble...." He sighed.

"THAT'S IT, IF YOU WANNA DO THIS, LET'S ING DO THIS!" Junhyung yelled.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU CHALLENGED ME!" Doojoon howled.

"BRING IT ON! I'LL TAKE YOU ES ON ANY DAY!" Kikwang yelled.

"No, don't start a fight!" You started to yell.

"SUSHI BATTLE!" The three guys roared.

What?

The crowd cheered and ran to grab a table. Someone appeared with about fifteen boxes of sushi.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Sushi Battle." Yoseob giggled, sitting down on a stool around the table with the other guys.

"Wait......Yoseob, what are you doing?"

"I'm participating."

"No!" Doojoon growled. "Get off! This is a battle to decide who gets ~~~~~~~-ah!"

Yoseob pouted. "But I want to eat sushi."

"GO AWAY!" They roared.

"Fine! Then I'll just participate in the contest too!" Yoseob yelled.

You watched, amused, by the sidelines.

Doojoon smiled and waved cheerfully at you. "~~~~~~~-ah, you're cheering ME on, right?"

"No, she's cheering on ME." Junhyung smirked.

"No, she's obviously going to cheer for ME." Kikwang hissed.

"Actually, I'm cheering for Yoseob." You said.

"SAY WAH?" They yelled, shocked.

You shrugged. "If I have to go with the guy that wins, then I'd rather go with Yoseob." Yoseob flashed you a cute smile, and you smiled back. "Go, Yoseobie!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH I'M GONNA KILL YOU PUNK!" They howled at Yoseob.

Hyunseung grabbed a whistle and blew hard. The crowd grew silent.

"WELCOME to the 234th Sushi Battle in Cube High's history!" He said grandly. "Today's contestants: The Sports Kingka Yoon Doojoon, the Badass Kingka Yong Junhyung, the Player Kingka Lee Kikwang, and the Aegyeo Kingka Yang Yoseob. LET THE MATCH BEGIN!"

They started to stuff their faces with sushi.

You burst out laughing as they shoved sushi after sushi into their mouth.

You noticed the game was getting dirtier. They were grabbing chunks of wasabi and smearing them on their opponent's sushi, which they had no choice but to eat.

"This is pointless. Who wins?" You asked Hyunseung.

"Whoever is standing the longest wins." He explained.

"What do you mean by standing........." My words got cut off when they kicked the table aside. They had finished all the sushi.

As you stared at the several dozen empty boxes in shock, you realized that the guys had stood up and were now beating each other with inflatable sushi hammers.

"SUSHI BATTLE!" They yelled.

"What the hell?" You said to Hyunseung. "This isn't a sushi battle!"

"Anything goes in a sushi battle as long as it's related to sushi." Hyunseung said.

"SUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob howled, flinging rubber sushi erasers at everybody.

You stood up. "I have had enough of this. I'm going to class."

Hyunseung chuckled. "I'll come with you."

The two of you walked down the almost empty hallways. Everyone was outside watching the Kingkas' sushi battle.

"This school is weird." You sighed.

"You get used to it." Hyunseung smiled.