Jealous Doojoon

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

From what you found out, it looked like nobody won the sushi contest. Yoseob had knocked them all down using a giant sushi pillow, then tripped and fell down at the same time. Aish, these idiots.

You made sure to avoid Junhyung, Kikwang, and just about ANY Kingkas. Well, except for Hyunseung. He was normal.

One day, you had just finished school for the day. You grabbed your backpack, hoisted it onto your shoulder, closed your locker and locked it -- and Doojoon was leaning on the other locker, staring at you.

"AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!" You yelled, clutching your chest. "Holy , Doojoon! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

He snickered. "It wasn't my fault you're so unobservant, ~~~~~~~-ah. I've been standing here for two minutes already."

You frowned at  him. He looked different.

Then you noticed it. He wasn't smiling.

He looked at you again, and you felt the back of your neck turn red at the intensity of his gaze. You quickly turned around. "Well, I'm just gonna go......"

He quickly grabbed your arm and spun you back around. "~~~~~~-ah, I've been meaning to ask you......" He said, totally serious. You gulped. This wasn't like him at all. Usually he was always smiling and cheerful and the first words that came out of his mouth was "Will you go out with me?" But today, he looked dead-serious.

You squirmed a bit, feeling your cheeks start to burn under his stare. "M-make it quick, then. I wanna go home."

He jerked your arm again so you were forced to look into his face. "Were you ever......actually.....in a relationship with Junhyung?" He asked. "Or with Kikwang?"

"Wait?! Oh, HELL to the NO!" You said, shocked. "I'd rather DIE."

Doojoon looked a bit surprised. "So......you didn't actually.....DO anything with Junhyung?"

"Of course not! Who do you take me for?" You demanded. "Honestly, I thought you would think of me better!"

He blanked out for a moment, then a wide smile grew on his face.

"THAT'S SUCH A RELIEF!" He shouted happily. "I thought you didn't like me!"

You rolled your eyes. "Well, I don't exactly LIKE you either. But let's just say that I like you better than them."

Doojoon looked so happy he could have died.

Before you could protest, he grabbed you into a huge hug.

"Wah.....ugh.....Doojoon......can't----breathe........"

He finally released you. "I'm so happy! That means ~~~~~~~-ah likes me the best! Hooray!" He flashed you a huge smile, and it was even more dazzling than Kikwang's.

You felt your heart thud in your chest double time.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HEART?

"I-I gotta go. See you later." You muttered, running out of the school.

"~~~~~~~~~-yah!" Doojoon shouted after you, but you ignored him.

"What's up with her?" He shrugged, another smile breaking his face. "~~~~~~~-ah likes me the best," He sang as he walked down the hallways.

You reached your house, gasping. You had run the whole way.

You staggered upstairs and collapsed onto your bed.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? Why was my heart thudding like crazy?

You rolled over onto your back and stared at your ceiling.

It's not a big deal........it's not like I LIKE Doojoon.............right?

******************************************************************************************************************************************

SHORT chappie, I know.............^_^

Ha my friend is coming over today, and guess what? She's also an ASIANFANFIC writer!

This is going to be one hell of an interesting night..........kekeke