It's Over

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

Everyone left. You didn't see Yoseob or Eunha anywhere.

"Does he really like her?" You asked Miyoung, who shrugged. "I mean, wasn't he afraid of her?"

"Love is a complicated piece of ." Miyoung said wisely. "You never know who you'll end up with." Kikwang hugged her and she smiled at him.

You were still weak, and both Junhyung and Doojoon were supporting you as you walked. You didn't mind it, since they were now friends again and talking happily to each other, but Doojoon's touch on your arm was sending electric tingles down your whole body and it was making you feel sick.

When you walked out of the building with Doojoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung, Heran was waiting to meet you.

"~~~~~-ah!" She squealed joyfully. "I missed you!"

You folded your arms and glared at her. "Enough with your sweet act, ."

"What are you talking about? W-what?" Heran's lower lip trembled, and tears filled her eyes. Damn, you had to admit, this girl was a good actress.

"We know the truth, Heran." Junhyung snarled, no mercy in his eyes as he looked at her. "We know what you did."

"W-what? What did I do?" Heran said in a helpless, shaky voice.

"Stop playing dumb, Heran." Doojoon muttered. "I told them everything. I'm not scared of revealing the truth anymore. Why did you come here? To try and get me back?"

Heran paused, and a shadow crossed her face.

"You know that is impossible." Hyunseung glowered at her. "Because Doojoon doesn't and never has loved you. You're wasting your time."

"There is no one for Doojoon oppa other than me." Heran hissed, an ugly look on her face.

"Wrong." Doojoon put his arm around your shoulder, and shocks ran down your spine again. "The only one for me is HER."

You glanced at him in surprise, a blush creeping up your cheeks. Junhyung nodded. "It's over, Heran. Get lost. Go back to Pusan, where you belong."

"Junhyung oppa," Heran pleaded. "Please. You loved me. Take me back, I promise I'll never love anyone again, oppa!"

He glared at her. Any love he once had for her was gone. "I know better than to try and love someone I know will never love me." He grinned at you. "Aren't I right, ~~~~~-ah?"

You smiled and nodded, then turned to face Heran again. "You're lucky I feel like crap and can barely move my own legs, . If I was at my normal strength, I would beat you up so bad you won't be able to recognize yourself in a mirror. But I'll make this promise to you -- if I ever see your y face around her again, I WILL not hold back. Get it?"

Heran gave a squeak of terror and ran off. You knew you would never see her again.

Junhyung and Hyunseung smiled at you. "We're going home now. We'll leave you guys alone."

"What?" You started to panic. "No--wait!!!"

But they ran off, laughing and high-fiving each other.

"Jerks." You muttered.

"Why? Are you upset you're here with just me?" Doojoon asked playfully. He still had his arm around your shoulders.

You frowned and pulled away. "Not exactly. It just feels weird that we're finally allowed to be alone together."

Doojoon frowned too. "Are you unhappy?"

You shrugged. "I don't know. It's just that.........my head hurts, Doojoon. And my heart. Actually, my whole body hurts like hell. I've gone through so much pain, both physically and mentally. I feel like I'm going to break any second now. It's so hard to control this. I've never felt this way before..........and it scares me. I'm so confused."

"But it's over now!" Doojoon said happily. "It's over, ~~~~~-ah!" He reached for her hand. "Now we can finally be together."

Suddenly, cold, harsh realization fell over you.

You couldn't be together with him.

Too many things had happened to you two, forcing you apart. Doojoon let everyone blame him as a girlfriend-stealer and a heartbreaker in order to hide a painful truth. You were forced to be apart for a long time even though you loved each other so much. You had to be another man's girlfriend to keep the secret safe.

Too many of these things, you know, would destroy your relationship with him over time.

You pulled away again, tears in your eyes. "I can't, Doojoon."

"What? Why?" Doojoon asked, sadness in his voice.

"You know it just as well as I do, Doojoon." Tears dripped down your cheeks. "We know too many horrible things about each other, we've done too many hard things for lovers to go through. We'll just fall apart in the end. We can't go back to the way things were. I'm sorry, Doojoon. It's over. I'm so sorry."

You turned around and ran home, leaving Doojoon standing there.

It started to rain.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Final chapter IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES!!! Or hours..........I dunno ^_^