"I don't care"

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"Doojoon, how....what....s-shouldn't you be surrounded by your team?" You asked dumbly.

"I gave them the slip. I told them I was going home early." He said cheerfully, sitting down beside you.

You quickly dried your eyes in embarassment. Your face was probably bright red right now and your heart was beating like crazy. It's been a long time since he was......so CLOSE to you.

You forced a scowl on your face. "You better leave. I might just knock you out before the big match."

Doojoon shrugged. "I don't care, go ahead."

Your facade immediately slipped. "Why not?"

"Well, probably for the same reasons you're here: I can't do this anymore. It's driving me crazy." Doojoon sighed.

"Crazy? How?"

He looked in your eyes, utterly serious. The usual goofy grin on his face was gone today. "It dives me crazy not being with you."

You blushed and looked away. "Well....I don't really like it either."

"We won't have much time together like this, ~~~~~-ah, so listen to me." He said, starting to speak faster, more urgently.

"~~~~~~~~~-ah, we may be apart, but you know my feelings for you won't change, right? You know I still love you?"

"W-w-well..........." You stammered. He was leaning in close to you, and you lost your thoughts in his deep and intense eyes. Your heart beat faster and faster until you thought it was going to rip itself out of your chest.

He leaned in closer. "~~~~~~~~~-ah, tell me the truth. Do you love me? Do you hate me? Do you just want to be friends? Please tell me............I want to -- no, I NEED to know!" He breathed.

"I.....I......" Tears came into your eyes again, and you buried your head in your hands.

You didn't know what to do. You were so sick and confused. You were embarassed to like him before because you used to hate him, but now you knew for sure you loved him, because you were so miserabe without him by your side. You missed the gleam in his eyes, and the smile on his face. You missed his constant yelling of your name, of his constant confessions to you.

You missed him.

You loved him.

Yet it was wrong. You couldn't, just COULDN'T, be with him. It was against the rules, and if Kwon Eunha and her RACE members found out, the two of you would BOTH be punished. You couldn't drag Doojoon into this because of your descision. You had to protect him.

Even if that meant lying and breaking his heart.

"I.....I....." You started to work up the courage to say.

You looked up at his face. He was staring at you nervously, worried, slightly biting his bottom lip as he waited for your answer. He looked so hopeful your heart broke.

"Doojoon......" You managed to choke out. That was enough of an answer for him.

He pulled you into a tight embrace, and you cried into his shoulder.

"Sssh, sssh, it'll be okay. Everything will be fine." He whispered, your hair.

"N-no it w-w-won't." You sobbed. "We're going to get punished. I-I'm so stupid, Doojoon. I shouldn't have ever fallen in love with you."

"Are you saying you regret loving me?" He asked gently.

"N-no......b-b-but I don't want you to get p-punished because of my stupid choice."

"I don't care if we get punished." Doojoon said fiercely, hugging you tightly to him. "I don't care if this love is forbidden. I don't care if the entire WORLD forbids this relationship. I love you, ~~~~~~-ah. That's all that matters."

"I-I-I-I love you too, D-Doojoon." You hiccuped softly.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say." He whispered.

He pulled away slightly and wiped the tears off of your face.

Then he closed his eyes, leaned in, and kissed your lips.

It was like fireworks exploded and went off in your mind. His lips sent electric tingles down your body, and you kissed him back. One of your hands went around his neck, the other tangled in his hair. Doojoon put a hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him, the other hand your cheek.

The two of you pulled away.

"I can't believe that after all those months of running after you, ~~~~~-ah, you would actually love me back." Doojoon said with a wide grin, the usual gleam in his eyes back.

You smirked. "Yeah, I didn't believe it either."

"~~~~~~~~~~~-ah?" Someone called faintly from far away.

"They're looking for me!" You hissed, freezing.

Doojoon quickly got up. "I better leave. But don't forget......."

He smiled at you. "I love you, and I always will. Let's not let Cube-ASC ruin our relationship.....okay?"

"Okay." You whispered, smiling.

He pulled you in for one last deep kiss before disappearing.

You smiled happily to yourself.

Even if this is a forbidden relationship..........even if we get caught and punished...........I don't care. Now that Doojoon is by my side, I don't care about anything.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Waaaah you're now together with Doojoon!

Whew, finally! (After 16 chapters)

Once again, check out my other fics (if you haven't read them before) as well as my new one, Beastly Blood!

Later, peeps! Off to update other stories!