I can't do this

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

Things got infinitely worse for you.

Your new teammates followed you around like drones, protecting you from uncoming onslaughts coming at you from the Blue Team. They came at you from hired thugs to egg throwing to kidnapping.

Junhyung, Kikwang, and Miyoung would rescue you every time.

From what you've heard, people from the Red Team have been attacking Doojoon too, but not as much since they were scared of Eunha. So you ended up getting the most abuse.

"THIS IS DRIVING ME ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in fury one day. "I've been chased by gangs, I've been covered in fish guts and pig blood, I've even been kidnapped and locked in the supplies closet! WHY THE DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?"

"Because you're our leader, ~~~~~~~~~-ah." Kikwang said, winking at you.

You, Kikwang, Junhyung, and Miyoung were sitting in an empty classroom planning training courses.

"Those math and science geeks are usually the worst at athletics, we gotta focus on that department." Junhyung said smartly. He turned over to smirk at you. "What do YOU think, ~~~~~~-ah?"

"I don't care, do whatever." You muttered.

"Yah, what kind of leader are you?" He complained. "I thought you'd be over the moon to do something like this! We can't have an apathetic, miserable leader!"

Your heart sank. I wouldn't be so apathetic or miserable if I was on Doojoon's team.

You couldn't even look at him in the hallways. Doojoon was surrounded by his own protective bodyguards. You haven't seen him in weeks, and you hated it. You felt like every day was pulling you deeper and deeper into your own personal hell.

"Leave her alone!" Miyoung snapped.

You stared out the window. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob, and Eunha was talking about their own battle tactics outside near the basketaball courts.

Doojoon looked just as miserable as you were.

He looked up, and the two of you locked eyes.

His face lit up into a smile, and yours did too.

He took a step forward----------

Junhyung yanked the curtains close. "Damn bastard, trying to spy on us or something?"

You shook your head clear of thoughts and returned back to the meeting, your heart sinking again. You felt so empty now.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

You went to your locker, opened it, and......................

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!

It rigged a bucket of water to fall on you, drenching you with ice-cold water.

You screamed in shock and, shivering, looked around.

Girls from the Blue Team cackled.

"Did you see her FACE?"

"Oh, that was priceless!"

One of them smirked and held up a cell phone. She had videotaped it on there.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little water? I thought the leader of the Red Team would be a little bit tougher."

People from my team immediately ran to my side. "Leader! Are you okay?"

"Leader!!!"

"You little Blue Team es, wait till we get our hands on YOUR leader.........."

"Leader, what should we do to them?"

Leader?"

"Leader!"

"Leader................"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" You yelled. Everyone grew silent, shocked.

Tears stung your eyes. "That's it. I've had enough. I can't take this anymore."

You ran off, still soaking wet.

You ran outside to behind the school, and crouched down behind a wall near the garbage bins. You cried quietly to yourself. It's been a long time since you cried, but all the stress and pain had gotten the best of you. You broke after a full month of not being with Doojoon and being abused horribly.

"I can't do this." You sobbed. "I can't do this."

"Can't do what?" Someone whispered.

You turned around and your eyes widened. "D-Doojoon?"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Heh heh.....double post! I'm writing a chapter right after this...............

Oh, yeah, BTW, I know I shouldn't have because I have like a thousand stories right now (3) but I ended up writing a new fic............SORRY!

Don't worry, I'm still updating this one, and the others.

It's called Beastly Blood, and it's a vampire fic starring Beast (not a YOU fic)

Check that out, if y'all want to. I'm going to post this to my other stories as well.