Find Her

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

Hyunseung was leaving the park when he saw Doojoon standing at the exit, motionless, his face surprised and in pain.

"Doojoon? What's wrong?" Hyunseung asked.

"~~~~~-ah........I think she just broke up with me. For real."

"What? Why?" Hyunseunga sked, shocked. "Is it..........oh no........"

"Yeah." His eyes filled with tears which he tried to hide. "It has to do with the 'Shim Heran Incident'. How did she know?"

Hyunseung lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry, Doojoon. I told her about it. Junhyung told her about Heran, and she asked me about it, and I felt like she needed to know.............."

"Yeah. It's not your fault." Doojoon mumbled. "It's all mine."

"How come you won't tell me what really happened back then, Doojoon? We all hated you............yet you never defended yourself. I forgave you later on because I knew you....the real you. I knew the Doojoon I was friends with would never steal a friend's girl. That's why I forgave you in the end. but what actually happened, Doojoon?"

Doojoon shook his head sadly. "It doesn't matter anymore. I think I'm just going to go home and drown in my self-pity and sorrow......." He walked away.

Hyunseung frowned and sighed heavily. "Aish, looks like it's up to me to sort this whole mess out. Maybe I should fill Yoseob in on this too.................."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

You laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling, tears still falling down your cheeks.

It was over. Officially over.

You will never be with Doojoon.

You rolled onto your side and stared at a picture you had on your dresser. It was back when you didn't love Doojoon, back when he was always going after you. Back before Cube-ASC, when it was just you. Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob.

The picture showed you sitting with them at lunch. Hyunseung had taken a picture of you and Doojoon. Doojoon had his arm around you and was laughing as you tried to push him away. At the last second before Hyunseung took the picture, you burst out laughing. The picture showed you, laughing like crazy, Doojoon's arm around you. You two almost looked like a couple.

You softly smiled at the picture, then sat up, new determination in your eyes.

It was Friday afternoon. You had the whole weekend ahead of you.

You couldn't give up on Doojoon yet, you just couldn't.

You needed to know EVERYTHING about this. Every single detail.

You couldn't talk to Doojoon about this, since Eunha would probably be watching you two like a hawk. You could contact Hyunseung every once in a while, but he already told you all you needed to know about his viewpoint.

That left only two people's side of the story: Junhyung's viewpoint........and Shim Heran herself.

You needed to find Shim Heran.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Short chappie, I know, but I wanted to have a good cliffhanger.

LOL I really want to finish this story, which is almost done (maybe ten more chapters LOL) so I am going to go on an updating spree before leaving for my school trip ^^