Kikwang and Miyoung (Part 1)

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

MIYOUNG'S POV:

 

I felt nervous as I stood next to Kikwang. I felt so uncomfortable around him for some reason, ever since he heard me say I would never like a player like him.

But..........I wouldn't, right? Why did it bother me so much? I usually never cared what people think about me...........so why do I feel so guilty and upset that he heard me?

Kikwang caught my eye, and I turned red and looked away. He mirrored my actions.

Why was HE acting embarassed and sad? He was just a player. I saw him, flirting with girl after pretty girl. If he saw a pretty girl, he would go after her. Relationships with those girls lasted about as long as until he found a prettier girl to flirt up.

I knew I would never like a guy like him.

So..................why did it hurt so much?

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

After the basketball game, I was behind the school building, cursing to myself as I searched the ground.

A bunch of the popular girls who enjoyed teasing me had stolen my wallet and hid it somewhere around here.

I needed that wallet. I had a lot of money in there, not to mention my ID and driver's license.

Swearing even more, I rubbed my head furiously. "AISH, WHERE IS IT?"

"It's over there." Someone whispered.

I opened my eyes. Kikwang stared at me quietly, and he pointed to a pile of garbage bags. "I saw them. They hid it in there."

I slowly walked over to the pile and threw the garbage bags away. At the very bottom was my black wallet.

I picked it up and, relieved, leaned against the school building. I was really scared I lost it, my legs were shaking. I adjusted my glasses. "Thank god.........."

I was about to leave when Kikwang grabbed my arm gently. "Hey, don't I get a thank you?"

My face turned red. "W-why?"

"If it wasn't for me, you would be searching this place until midnight." Kikwang said quietly.

"Thank you, then."

I wrenched my arm away from his grasp and started to walk quickly, my heart rate pounding. Why was this happening? Why did I feel this way? I couldn't like this player, I just couldn't, couldn't, couldn't.............

He grabbed my arm again, but this time he held on tightly so I couldn't twist free. "What?" I demanded, my heart pounding even harder at his touch. No, I didn't want this. I didn't want this.

"Miyoung-ah, please listen to me." Kikwang pleaded, his eyes wide and crazy-looking. What he wanted to say was really killing him. "Miyoung-ah.............I love you, Miyoung-ah. More than I ever thought."

I felt my world falling beneath me. "What?"

"I love you." His grip on my arm tightened even more. "You had no idea how much you hurt me when I heard you say that you would never like me. Did you really mean it? Or were you just embarassed because ~~~~~~-ah was teasing you?"

I hid my red face underneath my hair. "I did mean it. Or, at least, I wanted to."

"What do you mean by that?" His beautiful face was closer to mine than before, only inches away. I found my back pressed against the school wall.

"I-I-I think I love you too. But I don't want to love you. That's all."

I tried to move, but he gripped my arm even tighter. I winced at the pain. "Kikwang, you're cutting off my circulation. Ow...........Kikwang."

"You love me then, don't you?" Kikwang whispered breathlessly, his face looking glorious with hope and joy. "You really, really love me?"

"Didn't you hear anything I just said? I don't want to love a player like you. This could just be one of your girl-catching tricks, for all I know."

He shook his head, moving a bit closer to me. "No, this is not a trick. I've stopped my player ways since I fell in love with ~~~~~~-ah, and I'm definitely not going to be a player now that I fell in love with you, Miyoung-ah. I really, truly love you."

I started shaking. I didn't want this. I didn't want love, I didn't want a boyfriend. I didn't want to love or be loved.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

"Why not?" Kikwang demanded, suddenly looking sad and upset. "Why don't you want to love me?"

I shook my head. "Dating the Player Kingka would attract too much attention. I don't want attention, all I want is to be left alone. I'm a geek, you're a hottie. You would obviously fall in love with ~~~~~~-ah, because she's gorgeous. I'm not. Go fall in love with someone else, Kikwang."

He shook his head stubbornly. "No. I love you, and only you, Miyoung-ah. I don't know why or how, but I just do, And since I know you love me too, I will never give up now."

He suddenly closed the distance between us and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"I will make you mine." He promised, before disappearing around the corner.

I stood there, shocked.

OMIGOD, THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, I'm back from my trip ^^

Just wanted to get the whole Kikwang/Miyoung thing finished, because the ENDING DRAMA is coming soon! I'm saving the reveal of Heran and Doojoon's truth later!!!