Yoseob and Eunha

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"And that's the true story." Doojoon said quietly.

There was shocked silence in the nurse's office. Nobody spoke.

"Junhyung......" Doojoon said in a slightly choked voice. "I'm so sorry."

Junhyung didn't answer. He was leaning in his chair, his head in his hands.

"I'm really sorry. I knew I should have told you the truth. But I........I couldn't. It would kill you."

"I know." Junhyung whispered hoarsely. "I know....................Thank you. I'm sorry, too."

There was a touching moment of silence, until Kikwang coughed.

"You had to ruin their moment, did you?" Miyoung snickered, elbowing him in the ribs.

"I just wanted to ask something!" Kikwang muttered.

"What?"

"What's Eunha doing here?" Kikwang pointed to her.

"Doojoon ran to ~~~~~'s side when she passed out. That counts as interaction."

There was a chilled silence as she spoke that. She was leaning against the wall nearest to the door, her face expressionless and impassive as usual.

"Eunha...........is this really necessary?" You said in a small voice.

"Since you broke Rule #1............yes, it is necessary." Eunha said in a hard voice.

Doojoon stood up. "Eunha, please.............."

"However." Eunha interrupted, holding up a slim hand. "I have stepped down from my position as leader of RACE, so the rules no longer apply."

"WHAT?" They all yelled.

She gave a half smile. "What's with that tone of surprise? I'm just tired of it, that's all. Anyway, the rules don't apply anymore, so technically............you two are free."

"Seriously?" Doojoon asked. "No joke?"

"Do I look like I joke?"

"Not really." Doojoon grinned. "We're not getting punished! This is AWESOME!!!"

You smiled weakly. "Eunha........don't tell me you quit RACE just so we wouldn't get punished?"

Eunha looked at you. "Don't be ridiculous, ~~~~~."

She walked away.

You grinned. "You know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but underneath all of that, she's a good person."

Yoseob hesitated, then suddenly ran out of the room.

"What's up with him?" Kikwang asked.

Miyoung suddenly giggled. "You guys are so blind. I think Yoseob............has a little crush."

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"Eunha, wait!" Yoseob yelled.

Eunha stopped walking and turned around, surprised. "What do you want?"

Yoseob blushed and looked at his shoes, fidgeting. "I-I-I-I.............."

Eunha grew impatient. He was so scared of her, why was he trying to talk to her. "Look, if all you're going to do is stutter, please don't waste my time."

She turned around to start walking again, when Yoseob suddenly yelled "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME PLEASE???!!!"

She stopped. "E-excuse me?"

Yoseob stared at her, desperation in his eyes. "Go out with me, Eunha. Please. I-I like you."

"What? That's ridiculous. You're afraid of me!"

"That was only because I was scared of how to talk to you. I didn't know what to say, I was scared you would hate me or think I'm weird. But I......I'm not scared anymore. Eunha........." He smiled at her. "Please go out with me."

Eunha was stunned. She could barely breathe, and her heart started to beat twice as fast.

His smile was warm and sunny and cheerful, filled with hope and pure joy and radiated with a childlike innocence. His warm, happy smile reminded you of someone who once smiled at you............

She turned around, and Yoseob's smile faded. Was she going to walk away again?

"Yah." She suddenly said. Yoseob glanced at her curiously.

She turned sideways to half-look at him, and he could see her face was bright red. "If you ever look at another girl again...............I'll punish you, got it?"

Then she started walking again down the hallway.

Yoseob stood there for a few seconds, before a delighted smile appeared on his face.

"Yah, wait for me!!! Eunha!!!" He ran after her, caught her arm, spun her around, and kissed her.

Eunha's eyes grew wide. After a few moments, Yoseob pulled away and smiled cheerfully. "I really like you, Eunha!"

Eunha blushed a bright red. "W-w-what......w-well......I-I.....um....."

Yoseob laughed and gently took her hand. "Let's go."

"I-I-I.....um.....I......" Eunha hesitated, then gave a shy smile. "Okay."

They walked out together, hand in hand.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Only a few more chapters, and then it's over!!! Probably.........two more chapters. Yes. I'm finishing it today. YEAH!!!!