Yeah, out of all the people it had to be HIM

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"~~~~~~-ah!" Doojoon sang. "Let me eat lunch with you!"

You made a face. "Oh, HELL no. Go away!"

"Don't be so mean, ~~~~~~-ah!" Doojoon slid across from you anyway. Yoseob and Hyunseung sat on either side of you.

"Honestly, leave me alone." You grumbled.

"You've been in a bad mood lately. Why?" Hyunseung asked.

You shrugged -- there was no way in hell you were going to admit what happened with you, Junhyung, and Kikwang. No need for Doojoon to commit any murders.

Doojoon suddenly grabbed your food and slid it over to his side.

"Yah! I was eating that!"

"I'll feed you." He held out a spoonful of rice. "Say 'aaaaah'."

"Screw you! Give it!"

He pushed the food farther away from you, holding out the spoon tantalizingly. "Say 'aaaaah'!"

You glared at him. "NO!"

"You want the food, I'll feed it to you. Now, say 'aaaah'."

"NO!"

"Say it!"

"NO!!!!!"

"SAY IT!!!!"

You grabbed a handful of kimchi from Hyunseung's bowl and threw it at his face.

You then proceeded to hurl food or utensils at him. "BASTARD! NOBODY STEALS MY FOOD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!!"

The principal arrived. "What's going on here?"

You froze. The principal noted everything: Doojoon was on the ground covered in food, you were standing over him with another handful of food over your head, and there was a huge mess on the table and floor.

The principal's face turned purple.

"YOON DOOJOON! IM ~~~~~~~! YOU TWO ARE ON CLASSROOM CLEANUP DUTY TODAY AFTER SCHOOL! NO EXCUSES OR EXCEPTIONS!!!"

"Whaaaaaat?" Doojoon complained. He turned around. "Yah, help me, guys!!!"

Yoseob and Hyunseung had somehow mysteriously disappeared and was on the other side of the cafeteria, heads down.

"Sons of es, leaving me.........."

"Why me?" You demanded.

"Because from what I can tell, miss Im, you are the one to blame for this."

Burning red, you shot a death glare at Doojoon and walked out of the cafeteria.

Doojoon scratched his head, smiling. His tongue flicked out to soup off of his face. Well, at least we'll be alone together.........

*************************************************************************************************************************

"This is all your fault." You growled as you mopped the classroom floor.

"It is? How so?" Doojoon said cheerfully, wiping all the desks.

"If you didn't piss me off and steal my food, I wouldn't have snapped like that!" You yelled.

"Calm down, ~~~~~~-ah. You're so cute when you're angry."

Grunting in frustration, you ignored him and continued mopping.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because I get to be with ~~~~~~-ah." Doojoon said truthfully.

You rolled your eyes. "You're a freak of nature, you know that?"

"Yup."

The two of you finished cleaning after a while.

"Ugh, that was hard work!" You muttered, wiping sweat off of your face.

You walked into the supplies closet to put away the mop. You reached for the bucket of sponges too, but the shelf was too high.

"Ugh...." You strained up higher.

Doojoon appeared behind you, grabbing the bucket and putting it up easily. He laughed. "If you need help, just ask me."

You blushed. "No way! I don't ask help from anybody!"

Doojoon didn't move, staying really close to your body.

"Yah, move!"

"Nah, I'm comfortable right here." Doojoon said cheerfully.

"You want me to snap your neck? MOVE!"

"Aish, you're so melodramatic. So cute!!!" He hugged you and you freaked out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOVE!!!!!!!!" You pushed him.

He stumbled backwards and hit the broom, which caused at chain reaction. The broom fell to the ground and hit a bucket, which fell and hit the stone wedge holding the door open. The stone wedge flew away, and the door slammed shut.

"Look what you've done, ~~~~~~-ah." Doojoon sighed.

"Babo, it's not my fault!" You growled. "Stop making me do these things!"

Doojoon reached over to grasp the handle. "Uh-oh."

"What?"

"I can't open it. It's locked."

"What? Give it here!" You pushed him aside and jiggled the doorknob. Oh , it really was locked.

You banged on the door. "YAAAAH! HELP US! WE'RE LOCKED IN THE SUPPLIES CLOSET! YAAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

"There's no one here. The janitor left ten minutes ago, I saw himpass by. We're stuck in this closet until tomorrow morning." Doojoon said.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ING JOKING ME!!!!!!!!!!" You slammed your fists against the door, then slid down and sat with your back to the door.

Doojoon sat down across from you.

This was going to be one hellish crazy night.