Deal

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"Junhyung!" Doojoon quickly pushed me behind him to protect me.

Junhyung walked in slowly, like a hunter stalking prey. "I hear voices and come in here and what do I find? The two team leaders having a little make-out session. Naughty, naughty kids. You are breaking the rules." His eyes twinkled evilly. "What am I going to say to Kwon Eunha?"

"Y-you don't have to say anything!" You pleaded.

He grinned wider, flashing his teeth. "Oh, but I do. I cannot just let something like this slide, not when it's happening right in front of my nose. I knew you loved her, Doojoon, but I'm surprised, ~~~~~-ah. I never thought YOU loved him back."

"Well, I do." You said desperately. "And that's why I'm with him!"

His face hardened slightly into a serious expression. "You do know what will happen to you when you get caught, right?"

"Yes." Doojoon said. "And that's why we're leaving."

"Oh, yes, I heard about that." Junhyung smiled again, looking wicked. "Such a shame you won't be able to make the trip."

"What do you mean?" Doojoon asked cautiously.

"Well, I DID hear where you were going. One word to Eunha, and the entire school will hunt you down, and she will punish you."

"Why would you say anything to her, anyway?" You demanded to him. "Juet let us go, Junhyung!"

"Too bad." Junhyung said, smiling even wider. "You two aren't leaving. You will be staying right here at the school, and if you don't want me to spill the beans about your lovey-dovey relationship, you better listen to my demands."

"Your DEMANDS?" You yelled.

"Sssh. Listen to what he has to say." Doojoon said, his face tightening. "Alright. Your demands?"

"Simple, really." Junhyung said, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't want to see you two together ever again, even in secret. You have to pretend to hate each other's guts, and you have to give it your all when you battle each other at the Cube-ASC. Also............"

He glanced at you, and you quailed under his penetrating, intense gaze.

"........~~~~~~~~-ah has to be my girlfriend."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!" You and Doojoon both shouted.

"~~~~~~-ah has to go out with me and be my girlfriend. And do whatever I say." Junhyung smirked evilly. "If she does that, then I promise not to tell Eunha anything."

"You bastard! No way in hell will I let you have ~~~~~~-ah!" Doojoon shouted.

"Okay, then." Junhyung said calmly. "Then I'll just go over to Eunha right now and tell her."

Doojoon smirked. "Bastard. She won't talk to you. If you try to tell her something, that will count as INTERACTION, and if she listened to you she would be breaking her own rule."

Junhyung smirked right back. "Thought you had me there? I don't need to tell her DIRECTLY. Maybe I can just shout it out over the PA system during morning announcements............."

Doojoon's face paled. ", you ing bastard..........." He hissed.

"Doojoon........" You whispered. "I.....I'll do it."

"What? ~~~~~~-ah?" He gasped.

You took a deep breath. "I will be Junhyung's girlfriend."

"No, ~~~~~~~-ah! You don't have to do this!" Doojoon shouted.

Junhyung grinned at you. "Good girl. Now come over here, to me."

You walked over, and he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. You shuddered and took deep breaths.

"~~~~~~~-ah...." Doojoon said weakly.

You glared at him. "Shut up. There's no point being together. Don't talk to me anymore. From now on, I'm Yong Junhyung's girlfriend. Goodbye, Yoon Doojoon. Next time we see each other, it will be at the competition, when I win."

You turned to Junhyung. "Let's go."

Junhyung smirked broadly at Doojoon. I did it, Doojoon. I told you I would steal ~~~~~ away from you, and I did. I beat you in something. My revenge is complete.

The two of you walked out, leaving a shell-shocked and horrified Doojoon standing alone in the classroom.

You immediately pulled away from Junhyung. "Get away from me!"

"What? Didn't you just say all that stuff about being my girlfriend?" He asked me, smiling.

"You know I only said all those things to Doojoon because it was part of the agreement!" You snapped. Tears filled your eyes, and you clenched your hands into fists. "I really, really HATE you, Yong Junhyung!"

"You do now." He chuckled. "But not for long. I will win your heart over sooner or later, you'll see."

You shook your head, glaring at him. "No. No you won't. You never will. My heart will ALWAYS belong to Doojoon. It will NEVER belong to you!"

You ran away before he could order you to do something.

"YAH, IM ~~~~!!!!!!!!" He yelled, but you were gone.

He angrily punched a locker. Dammit! Why do I feel so pissed off when she says things like that? It's almost like I WANT her to like me...........to hate Doojoon, and be with ME........

Oh my god..........I can't actually be IN LOVE with her.........can I?