Junhyung, you erted BASTARD!!!!

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob screamed from across the school. Everyone's heads turned to look.

You quickly kept on walking. Just pretend I'm deaf......just pretend I'm deaf.......

You looked up. Yoseob, Doojoon, and Hyunseung came charging at you from across the fields like angry rhinos.

"Holy !" You started running away from them.

You ran into the school and shot down the hallways like a bullet.

"~~~~~~~~~-AH STOP RUNNING DAMMIT!!!!!!" Yoseob howled.

"SORRY, ~~~~~~-AH, HE HAD CHOCOLATE TODAY." Hyunseung yelled.

"~~~~~~~-AH, DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!" Doojoon yelled.

"WHAAAAAT? YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, DOOJOON HYUNG?"

"NO I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU YOSEOBIE!!!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU GUYS CHASING AFTER ME?" You screamed.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ~~~~~~-AH!" Doojoon yelled.

"BECAUSE I HAVE TO GIVE YOU PAYBACK FOR STEALING MY HYUNG!!!" Yoseob screamed.

"BECAUSE I HAVE TO PULL THEM BACK BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING DRASTIC." Hyunseung explained.

You rolled your eyes. There was no way you were in the mood for Yoseob's hyper personality, Doojoon's "future wife/husband" , and Hyunseung's abnormal calmness. You had to escape.

As you ran down a hallway, you swore when you realized you ran into a dead end.

"! No no no no NO!!!" You looked around and around. There was no where to hide.

Suddenly, you felt a hand tighten around your wrist and pull you into an empty storage room.

You screamed, but it was instantly muffled when the person clapped a large hand over your mouth. "Shut up, idiot! Didn't you want to hide?"

Your eyes widened. Oh  it was Junhyung.

Junhyung had one arm tightly around your waist, another over your mouth, the two of you pressed against the wall of the storage room.

You heard footsteps and voices. "~~~~~-ah? Where did you go?" Doojoon's voice yelled.

"I thought for sure she went into this hallway....." Hyunseung's voice said.

"~~~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob called.

Their footsteps echoed around and their voices faded away.

"They're gone." You muttered into Junhyung's hand. "Can you let me go now?"

Junhyung took his hand off of your mouth, but didn't let go of your waist.

"Yah, let me go." You wriggled around.

"Nah." He smirked, leaning in close to you. "Since we're here, why not have some fun?"

"HELL to the NO to the WAY." You snarled. "Back off!"

He chuckled and slid his thumb over his bottom lip with his free hand. "You're such an interesting girl. You're the only girl in history of Cube High to ever reject the Sports Kingka, the Badass Kingka, and the Player Kingka all at once. I like you more and more."

"Yeah, sure." You twisted around again. "Let me go already, or I'm going to get seriously pissed off!"

"How come you don't like that Doojoon bastard anyway?" Junhyung asked, interested despite himself. Woah, calm down there! He told himself. You just want to steal her away from Doojoon, don't get too curious about her!!!

You shrugged, turning slightly pink. "None of your business whether I like someone or not."

Junhyung felt himself turn angry for some reason. He grabbed your face and forced you to look him in the eye. "Yah! Tell me!" He demanded. He didn't even know why he was so pissed off.

You were slightly surprised by his outburst, but you kept your cool. "I refuse!" You shot back stubbornly.

His eyes flashed, and it had a dangerous glint in them.

Suddenly, he pulled your head towards him and mashed his lips against yours.

You were so shocked you didn't move for a few seconds, then started to struggle.

"What are you....mmmmfff......DOING?" You yelled. He ignored you, kissing you deeply.

Suddenly, he pulled back, his face slightly red. Without another word, he strode out of the storage room.

What just happened there? He asked himself. Why did you suddenly do that, Junhyung? Damn....my body moved on its own.......

Touching his lips faintly, a look of wonder on his face, he turned red and ran off.

You were still in the storage room in shock.

Your hand curled into a fist and you punched the wall so hard a couple things fell to the ground, and the shelves shook.

"AAAAAAAAARGH JUNHYUNG YOU BASTARD!!!" You yelled in fury. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR? YOU ERTED BASTARD!!!!"

You stalked out of the room, fuming.

"That son of a ......he should be called the ert Kingka instead of the Badass Kingka!!!"

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Ha yeah.............guess what y'all?

Yoseob-YOU fic titled Capture Your Heart is out!

If you're a Yoseob-biased fan, go read it!

I got bored only having two fics to update...................yeah i'm weird