ert Kingkas

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

Over the next week or so, word began to spread about you: the new girl Im ~~~~~ who was not only really pretty, but an incredible sports player.

"I heard she even played against national-league sports players!"

"She was captain of all the teams in her old school......"

"Do you think she can match up to Yoon Doojoon?"

Doojoon's fan club (YooJoon) snickered. "Yeah, right. NOBODY, especially a GIRL, can match up to OUR Sport Kingka!"

You rolled your eyes. Stupid fans.

Doojoon appeared by your locker one Wednesday, smiling at you as he leaned on the locker next to yours. "Hey."

You looked at him coolly. "What?"

"I don't think we've ever properly introduced ourselves." He held out a hand. "Hello, I'm Yoon Doojoon, the Sports Kingka."

You snorted in disdain but shook his hand anyway. "I know who you are. Nobody here shuts up about you. Well, I'm Im ~~~~~~, nice to meet you."

"So, are all those rumours true?" His eyes twinkled. "That you are an amazing sports player?"

You raised an eyebrow, smiling a bit. "Maybe."

He winked at you. "Wanna have a little competition?"

You felt a spark of electricty roll down your spine at that word: competition. Whenever someone said that word to you, you felt the thrill. You'd agree to whatever it is, without a doubt, if they used that word. "Sure, why not?"

"All-round sports battle. In the main Gym. Right now." He challenged.

"I have math right now."

"Don't worry about it. Cube High is famous for their athletes. If what you're doing is related to athletics, then they don't mind if you skip class, as long as you finish the homework later."

Shrugging, you followed him into the main Gymnasium, which was HUGE with a capital H.

To make a day-long battle short, you two faced off on soccer, baseball, softball, football, tennis, badminton, running, obstacle courses, martial arts, rugby, and lacrosse. You were both evenly matched, you may have been even better.

"Wow, you really ARE amazing." Doojoon gasped, smiling widely. "You might just be the Sports Queenka."

You rolled your eyes but laughed anyway.

You noticed two handsome boys watching you in the stands amongst the crowd. They smiled and waved when they saw you staring at them. "Who are they?" You muttered.

"Them?" Doojoon peered in the direction. "Oh, they're my friends. Yang Yosoeb is that cute blonde-haired one, the Aegyeo Kingka, and Jang Hyunseung is the other guy, the Cool Kingka."

"How many Kingkas are there in this school?" You demanded.

He grinned. "A fair few. But I'm the best, right?"

You smirked. "Depends on my opinion of the others. Since you are a pretty decent sports player, I'll give you ten bonus points."

"WOO-HOO! I GOT TEN BONUS POINTS!" He cheered, punching his fist in the air. "Wait......bonus points for what?"

Yoseob and Hyunseung came up to greet you. "Hello!" Yoseob said cheerfully. "You're Im ~~~~~, right? The Sports Queenka?"

"Call me that again and I'll break your wrist." You growled.

"Wow, she's scary, hyung." Yoseob laughed. "Good luck with her."

"Shut up, you little brat! Go away!" Doojoon swiped at Yoseob, who dodged out of the way quickly. Soon Yoseob was running around the gym backwards while Doojoon chased him with a fly swatter. "Annoying kids like you need to BUG OFF!" He yelled.

"Nya hahahaha!" Yoseob laughed maniacally.

"Idiots." Hyunseung sighed.

"I thought you would be just as idiotic as them." You smirked.

"Nah, otherwise I wouldn't be the Cool Kingka, would I?" Hyunseung chuckled. "Come on, since Doojoon is obviously not going to show you around, I will."

He showed you the humongous school. It was seriously HUGE.

"Wow, they have a yoga center in here?" You marveled.

"We have EVERYTHING here." Hyunseung snickered.

He stopped when you two walked outside and caught sight of two boys leaning against a tree. "Oh boy."

"What?" You asked.

The two boys noticed you and walked over. They were very good-looking. "Hel~lo, what do we have here?" One hot boy said. He had piercing dark eyes and an arrogant smirk.

"She sure is pretty." The other said, more cuter and sweeter-looking than the other. He winked at you.

"Hello, Kingkas." Hyunseung said warily. "Um, this is the new girl Im ~~~~~, the Sports Queenka."

"Yah, I told you not to call me that!" You hissed.

The hot, arrogant boy smirked, and he looked you up and down, resting slightly on your legs and chest area. "A Queenka? Really?"

Hyunseung grabbed your shoulder. "Well, I was just showing her around. See you later." He dragged you away.

"Those guys......are the other Kingkas." He muttered. "That cocky one was Yong Junhyung, the bad boy-type and Badass Kingka. The other one was Lee Kikwang, the cute and flirtatious-type and Player Kingka. Just so you know, you should stay clear of them. They like to bother pretty girls like you, and they can be a bit.......er.......erted at times."

You stiffened. Uh-oh. erts spelled trouble. Especially hot ert Kingkas.

"I'll just avoid them." You said, more to yourself than to Hyunseung. You hated erts.

"Well, hopefully they'll forget about you and find another girl to harass." Hyunseung sighed. "Strange, though, they don't usually hang out."

You shrugged. Oh well.

Doojoon finally found you. "Yah, ~~~~~!" He ran forwards and immediately became suspicious. "Hyunseung.....you didn't DO anything to her, did you?"

Hyunseung smirked. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"YAH!" He grabbed his collar. "If you did anything to ~~~~~~ I will ing kill you!"

"Calm down, we didn't do anything." You snorted.

"Huh?" He blinked dumbly. "Really?"

"Of course not, he just showed me around." I decided to edit the erted kingkas part out. No need to give him a spaz attack.

Yoseob suddenly appeared and grabbed Doojoon by the neck. "THIS IS PAYBACK FOR FLY SWATTING ME!!!" He yelled.

They started fighting again, this time with giant rubber hammers that appeared out of nowhere. People formed a crowd and started laughing and cheering them on.

You groaned and walked home. This school was crazy. If it wasn't for the athletic program, you wouldn't have even considered coming here. It looks like anythng goes in this school.