The first meeting went something like THIS......

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"Hey, it's Doojoon!" Someone yelled.

Immediately, a crowd of fangirls ran up. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, DOOJOON OPPA!"

"OMIGOD, YOU'RE SO HOT!"

"I LOVE YOU, DOOJOON OPPA!"

"MARRY ME!!!"

Doojoon managed to escape the crowd, but still gave them a charming smile and wave. The girls screamed and fainted.

Hyunseung chuckled. "You know, Doojoon, I don't think a day goes by where at least ONE girl would propose to you."

Doojoon snickered and smacked the back of his head. "You're just jealous. Coming to see my game?"

"Obviously," Yoseob chuckled, rolling his eyes. "You've only been threatening us to come for a week now." He turned to Hyunseung. "What did he threaten us with if we didn't go?"

"The usual: knives....."

"Machetes........."

"Guns..............."

"Rifles..............."

"Chainsaws..........."

"Disembowelment.........."

"Okay, okay! I get it!" Doojoon yelled. "I just want to make sure my FRIENDS come. Unless you guys aren't my friends?"

They just laughed and the three walked out into Cube High's fields.

Cube High was the most competitive school in South Korea. It didn't matter what field you were in: mathematics, literature, science, arts..........everything was a competition. That meant that this school has 62% more rivalries and enemies amongst students than any other school in South Korea.

What Cube High was most proud of...........was their athletics.

Every single student who came to Cube High must be at least mediocre in athletics. Sports was Cube High's pride.

Cube High had massive fields: football fields, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, track fields.........you name it. There was even swimming pools and hockey rinks inside.

It was early before the soccer game, and Doojoon and his friends was the only people on Soccer Field #3.

"Hey, look!" Yoseob pointed.

Doojoon squinted. He looked at a figure, bouncing a soccer ball on their knee by themself in the field.

That was the first time he met YOU..........................

***********************************************************************************************************************************

You bounced the ball on each knee, one after the other, easily, not even breaking a sweat. You were bored.

Your name was Im ~~~~~~~, and you had just moved here. Your parents wanted you to go to the normal Seoul High, but you insisted on coming here for its athletic division. You heard it was the best in Seoul.

You may look sweet and gently and pretty, but you were the complete opposite. You were stubborn, rude, and never backed down from a fight. And you were an amazing sports player.

"Yah!"

You looked up. Three boys were walking up towards you. One you noticed in particular was a tall, hot boy in a soccer uniform.

"You can't be on the field. We're about to have a game." Doojoon said. His eyes widened slightly when he got closer. DAYUM, this girl is really pretty..........

You scowled at him. "I can do whatever I want. The game isn't starting yet, so what's the problem with being on the field?"

"It's against the rules." Hyunseung explained. "Cube High's Rule #23: Immediately before a game, students are not allowed on the field unless they are participating in the game."

You rolled your eyes. "That's a stupid rule. Why bother following it?"

"Because then we'll get punished."

You snorted. What was with this school?

"So," Doojoon said, looking you up and down. "If you don't mind, please get off."

You stuck out your tongue. "No."

"Why, you little......listen to what I say! Don't you know who I am?" Doojoon shouted.

In one swift move, you kicked the soccer ball up high over your head, and when it came back down, you spun in a half-circle and kicked it straight into his head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" He yelled, clutching his forehead. A large bump began to swell there. "What the hell was that for?"

You advanced on him. "I will NOT listen to what you say, and I don't know who you are, nor do I care." You snapped. "If all the soccer players are sweet little rule-abiding pricks like you, then I'm not staying to watch the game." You walked away, back to the school.

"Woah, hyung." Yoseob marveled. "You just got dissed."

"Are you okay?" Hyunseung asked him. Doojoon was staring after you, wide-eyed.

"Did you SEE THAT?" He hollered excitedly, making them jump. "That kick was AMAZING! She's probably the best SOCCER PLAYER I've ever seen! And she's cute to boot! Come on, didn't ya see that?"

He looked at them, his eyes shining with excitement. "Dude, she's a hot girl who not only has the kind of tough personality I like, but she's an awesome soccer player! She's TOTALLY my type!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Hyunseung sighed.

Doojoon stared after you. I really hope she doesn't actually leave.....I want her to watch me play.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

As always, Doojoon played magnificently, scoring three-quarters of the goals all by himself, and scoring the winning goal. Cube High had won 27-3.

"Seoul High didn't stand a chance." People snickered. "Not with Yoon Doojoon on their team."

Doojoon's fanclub was squealing and throwing confetti in the air. "D-O-O-J! WHO IS THE BOY WITH THAT NAME?O-O-N, HEY! IT'S DOOJOON OPPA WHO SAVED THE PLAY! WE LOVE YOU DOOJOON OPPA!!!!"

Doojoon waved cheerfully at them, and they screamed.

"Another win, of course." Yoseob smirked, patting his back. All around the bleachers and stands, everyone was cheering his name and congratulating him.

"Great job out there, Doojoon!"

"Looking good, man!"

"You're our Sport Kingka!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot they call you that." Hyunseung chuckled.

Just before Doojoon passed the bleachers, he heard a voice say "Not bad playing, really."

He spun around. You were leaning against the metal poles. His heart jumped. She watched me! "I have to say, I'm impressed. You play soccer really well." You said, amused.

Doojoon grinned. "Not as good as you can, though. I can tell by the way you kick."

You smirked. "Oh, it's not just SOCCER I'm good at, 'Sport Kingka'. Is that seriously what people call you around here?"

"Yup. I'm not JUST good at soccer too, you know. Maybe we should get together some time and play some sports."

Girls began to whisper frantically to each other. "OMO, is he asking that girl OUT?"

You paused, then smirked again. "From what I just gathered, you were asking me on a date."

"Well, yeah. Sure." He waited, looking so tall and cool girls fainted from being near him.

"Then, no."

"WHAT?" He yelped, jumping up in shock.

You stared at him coolly. "I'm not interested in dating right now, and especially not interested in dating you. Later." You walked off.

"Whoah, hyung!" Yosoeb said in amazement. "The first girl you ever ask out, and she rejects you!"

Doojoon stared after you, a dreamy expression on his face. "Well, that's not going to be the last time I ask her. I'll keep bothering her until she says YES. She can't refuse me forever."

"Wow, you must really like her." Hyunseung said, surprised.

He grinned. "I have a feeling that she's THE ONE for me."

************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's not so interesting in the first chapter. Since I'm JUST introducing the characters, it's gonna take some while beforet the REAL drama kicks in. :)

Special thanks to LovesYoseob, who is the first to subscribe to my new stories and is the first to comment on each one! Thanks for supporting me, I'll make sure to start Yosoeb-biased fic as soon as I finish Find My Voice.

;) Luv ya all, I'll give you bubble tea next time I see you, okay? :D