Guess what? It gets worse

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

You buried your face in your hands. "Aw, MAN."

"Sorry about this, ~~~~~~~~-ah." Miyoung said regretfully. "Damn, this . And you JUST started to like him."

You didn't want to look at Doojoon. You didn't want to see his face right now.

Doojoon, six rows down, had the same expression you had on -- total misery.

"Shoot, hyung." Yoseob pouted. "This is really going to tear you and ~~~~~~-ah apart."

Doojoon said nothing. Hyunseung smacked Yoseob on the head. "Ow! What was that for?" Yoseob whimpered.

"Shut up, you idiot! Can't you see he already KNOWS THAT?"

The principal didn't even notice the two team captain's sadness. "Now I will announce the team vice-captains and the third and fourth seats!"

"What does that mean?" You muttered.

"Vice-captain is second in rank to the captain, and third and fourth seats are basically third and fourth in rank. The others are just the mindless drones you'll have to captain."

"For Team Blue............the vice-captain is Kwon Eunha of RACE, the third seat is Jang Hyunseung, and the fourth seat is Yang Yoseob!!!!!!!!"

Everyone cheered.

"Woah woah woah, wait!" Yoseob panicked. "Why am I in the same team with Eunha?"

"Oh that's right, aren't you scared of her, Yoseob?" Hyunseung asked, snickering.

"You don't really like Eunha either, hyung." Yoseob noted to Doojoon. "Actually, nobody really does. What are we going to do?"

"I don't care." Doojoon moaned. "My life is over! It has no meaning to it anymore!"

"Just leave him. He's going to be like that for a few days." Hyunseung muttered to Yoseob.

"In Team Red................."

You held your breath, Who was it going to be?

"The vice-captain is Yong Junhyung, the third seat is Lee Kikwang, and the fourth seat is Park Miyoung!"

Your jaw dropped. You almost stood up before Miyoung dragged you back down. "YAH YOU ING PRINCIPAL!!!! ARE YOU ING JOKING ME???!!!!"

"~~~~~~~-ah, calm down!" Miyoung hissed.

"I'm split up with Doojoon and end up with the two s!" You raved. "Great! Just great!"

Doojoon's head snapped up. "I REFUSE TO LET ~~~~~~~~-AH ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE BASTARDS!!!!"

"Woah, hyung, calm down!" Yoseob and Hyunseung struggled to keep him sitting.

Junhyung, from the other side of the room, smirked happily to himself. Yes! Plenty of time together with ~~~~~-ah......woah, wait! Why am I happy about that? No....it's just so I can piss off Doojoon.......yes, that's the only reason..........

Kikwang, sitting in the very top row above you, smiled as well. Yes! I get to be in the same team as ~~~~~-ah! I'm so happy! This will definitely piss off Doojoon............wah, my heart is beating so fast now..........

"I'm dyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg..........." You moaned to Miyoung.

"Calm down already."

"At least YOU'RE with me, Miyoung-ah, or I swear to GOD I would jump off a bridge right now."

"Calm down, geez! Everything's gonna be okay." Miyoung comforted to you.

You peeked down at Doojoon, who was still furious. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? WHY IS ~~~~~-AH WITH THOSE BASTARDS AND NOT ME??!!!"

You sighed unhappily. I really wish we were together........this just makes me liking you so much harder......