Attack of the erted Badass Kingka!

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"Hey, ~~~~~-ah, will you go out with me?" Doojoon asked cheerfully after school, leaning against your locker, cool as can be. Girls squealed and fanned themselves.

"No."

"Awww, don't be like that. I hate hard to get." He whined.

You slammed your locker shut and hoisted your bag over your shoulders and glared at him.

"I'm not playing hard to get, dickwad. I am NOT going out with you."

He pouted. "What if I just walk you outside of the school, then?"

You sighed. "Maybe."

"So we ARE going out! Get it?" He started laughing. You rolled your eyes and started walking.

"~~~~~~~~-ah, wait up! ~~~~~~~-ah!" He yelled, running after you.

You groaned. Aish, this guy was so ANNOYING. He was always asking you out for the strangest reason. Seriously, isn't it obvious you AREN'T FREAKING INTERESTED?

You were so pissed off at THAT-IDIOT-WHO-IS-UNFORTUNATELY-A-REALLY-GOOD-SPORTS-PLAYER-YOU-CAN'T-HELP-BUT-RESPECT that you didn't even notice where you were going until you bumped into someone hard.

"Owww!" You both yelled. You stumbled backwards. "Watch it, loser!" You yelled angrily.

"Little , who do you think you're......." You opened your eyes and blinked as you stared into the y face of Yong Junhyung, the Badass Kingka.

His face, which was previously angry, turned into a smirk. "Oh, you're the new girl. The Sports Queenka."

"I am NOT a Queenka. Now, if you'll excuse me---" You tried to sidestep him, but smirking, he stepped in front of you again. You tried in the other direction, and he followed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH YOU DID NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS! YOU HAD TO GET GOING BEFORE HE SHOWED UP...................

Too late.

"~~~~~~~~-ah, stop running away!" Doojoon yelled, racing to your side. He caught sight of Junhyung, and his face transformed into a cold mask. "Yong Junhyung."

"Yoon Doojoon." Junhyung sneered, then he shot, "I see you're still stupid."

"I see you're still short." Doojoon retorted back.

"I'm not short, face, I'm 179 cm. Just because YOU'RE taller than me by ONE ing centimeter you think you're so high and mighty---"

You looked at them, puzzled. "Um.....am I missing something here?" It looked like they really, REALLY hated each other.

Doojoon turned to you. "~~~~~~-ah, let's go. You don't want to hang around too long with HIM." He glared at Junhyung, who turned to look at you. Suddenly, he smirked dangerously.

Before you had time to run away, protest, or kick him in the balls, Junhyung's hand shot out and grabbed your waist, pulling you close to his side. Girls shrieked in shock.

"~~~~~~~~-ah, baby, you KNOW this guy?" He said, smirking.

Doojoon's shocked and disbelieving face was probably the mirror image of yours. "~~~~~~-ah, what's going on?"

Junhyung smirked at him. "I'm sorry, but I have to walk MY GIRL home."

"Wait----what? Yah, what are you talking about?" You demanded, struggling to pull away. Doojoon looked at you and Junhyung, back and forth, confused.

"What, embarassed, babe?" He whispered in your ear, his eyes never leaving Doojoon. "But you weren't so in denial when we HAD ALL THAT PLEASURE yesterday."

"WHAT?" You and Doojoon both yelled. What the hell was this guy doing?

"~~~~~~~-ah, you're.....you're......you.......you DID IT with him?" Doojoon yelled furiously, so loud half the hallway grew quiet. Oh my god, this was so embarassing.

"Yah, Junhyung, you better step away from ~~~~~~~~-ah right now, or else......" Doojoon threatened.

Junhyung smirked and spun you around to face him. Before you could really kick him in the balls he s one hand into your hair, the other pulling your waist closer to his, and kissed you deeply, molding your lips into his.

HOLY .

When he pulled away, he smirked at Doojoon, who was shell-shocked and beyond furious. "Later, Doojoon." He snickered, pulling you by the waist with him outside of the school.

Once you two were outside, you struggled to break free. "What the was that about?" You snarled. " YOU, that was my FIRST KISS, dammit! Who the do you think you are, suddenly saying all that about us doing stuff? You ........"

Junhyung placed one hand on the school wall next to your head and leaned in, so close you could feel his hot breath against your lips. You backed away quickly until you were smushed against the wall. RED FLAG GOING UP. He was way way way way WAY too close!

"Why don't we do the things I mentioned, then?" He murmered seductively. "So we don't tell any lies. I wouldn't mind doing it with you."

" YOU TO HELL!" You screamed. "Go away!"

He smirked, and leaned in to kiss you on the lips. His tongue lightly traced the outline of your lips before he pulled away, leaving you stunned.

"I'm really starting to like you, ~~~~~~~~-ah." He chuckled, swiping his thumb slowly along his lower lip as he looked at you. Then he turned around and walked away.

You were left standing there, stunned.

HOLY THAT ER KISSED YOU TWICE. This was horrifying!

"Screw you, you erted Badass Kingka!" You growled angrily, grabbing your bag again and stomping home. "Hyunseung was right -- those Kingkas ARE erts! What's wrong with this damn school?"

You shivered when you thought about it.......if the Badass Kingka did those erted stuff to you, what would the Player Kingka do?

As you pondered about this, you screamed when you felt a hand tighten around you wrist. You spun around and went face-to-face with......................................... 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Ha ha Junhyungie is so ERTED in this fic!

I wonder......would YOU act like that if he did that to you? He he :D

Please comment and subscribe, bubble teaze!