boyfriend

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            “Yah,” said Minah, as soon as Teacher Shim was out of earshot.  She pulled her hand out of his grip.  “Oh Sehun, are you really mad?”

            He grabbed her hand.  “No.” he mumbled.  “The ring leader of this school is testing us if this is a real relationship.”

            Minah scoffed and then sighed.  “This is really your problem, not mine.” she said, as she tried to break free of the grip.  But, there was no avail; Sehun’s hand had firmly intertwined with hers.  She lets out a long breath.  “I was only playing along because I was being nice, but this is just getting out of control.”

            Sehun scoffed, in return, and rolled his eyes.  “Don’t tell me that you actually like Shin Dongho.” he said, as he roughly pulled her closer to him. 

            He watched her as she started to stutter.  “W-Well, what is there not to like about him?” replied Minah.  She laughed, lightly, and Sehun’s eye twitched.  “He’s nice…  He’s nice to everyone and doesn’t like it when people lie…  He likes justice.  And, he’s smart.”

            Sehun rolled his eyes.  “But, you’re smarter.” he replied, with a soft smile.  “Are you trying to say that he knows that something isn’t right?”

            “Of course something isn’t right.” smiled Minah, as she looked up at her fiancé.  “Nothing adds up and Mr. Kingka knows that.  Knowing how Dongho is, he’s probably the one that started questioning our relationship first and, now, everyone is starting to wonder too…  Should’ve thought that before you started the rumor out of your own personal hatred.”

            Sehun sent her a glare and she smiled.  Minah tried to break free from his hand, but couldn’t again.  He cocked his head to the side, thinking.  “What kind of agreement do we need to have so then you will gladly play along with this mess?” asked Sehun.  “So then everyone, even that bastard, will believe us?”

            “Are you serious?” asked Minah, as she rolled her eyes.  “Now?”

            “Of course, now.” replied Sehun.  “We need to get this resolved now before that jerk pulls something like that off again.”

            “Well, it would be nice if you would actually treat me like your girlfriend.” said Minah.

            “What?” questioned Sehun.

            Minah scoffed.  “Ugh.  Whatever.” she mumbled.  “It’s not like you will actually do that because you’re an like that.”

            Sehun stayed quiet.  I don’t want to be pinned as a liar now that people are starting to put the pieces together because of that nosy -face…, he thought.  Now that I’m in this situation, I need all the help I need from her that I can get.

            “Yah, instead of stressing over all these dating/relationship crap, shouldn’t we just focus on getting into a good college?” asked Minah.

            But, Sehun wasn’t listening.  He was busy, thinking of other deals he could make with her.  So, then, she will agree to work with him and this mess he got himself into.  “I’ll be a good boyfriend to you.” he agreed, suddenly.

            “What?” blinked Minah.

            Sehun smiled at her as they approached the photo shoot.  “If you want, I will be a good boyfriend to you from now on.” he repeated.

            “S-Sehun…” said Minah, barely managing to speak.

            There was a long line of students, waiting to get their pictures to get taken.  Their homeroom teacher, Teacher Jung, was handing out slips with their names.  She was counting the amount of slips she had left, 2.  She was about to walk away, but Teacher Shim stopped her.  He whispered something to her and she looked up, to see the pair.

            “Yah, Sehun and Minah.” she said, with a laugh.  “You two should hurry up if you want good grades in your math class.  Don’t walk so slow.”

            Sehun laughed.  “Sorry, Teacher Jung.” he said.  “We were talking.”

            Teacher Jung looked down at their intertwined hands and laughed, again.  “Don’t fool around, OK?  You’re going to be taking your college entrance exams soon.” she reminded them.

            “Of course we’re not.” smiled Sehun.  He turned to Minah.  “Right, Minah?”

            “H-Huh?” she asked, dazed.  “O-Of course not, Teacher Jung.”

            The homeroom teacher flashed a look at Minah.  “Don’t let your head be in the air for too long, Minah.” she said and then she looked over at Sehun.  “Sehun, you look after Minah, alright?”

            “Of course.” he nodded, with a smile.  He looked down at Minah and their eyes met.  She quickly looked away, breaking the eye contact.

 

 

            Minah was busy writing down the literary terms that Teacher Kang had up on the board when someone tapped her shoulder.  She turned around and a note was quickly passed to her.  She flashed her classmate a look of disbelief: What the hell? and he shrugs his shoulders and shook his head: Look, I’m just a messenger and I don’t know who it is either..  She lets out a sigh of frustration as she accepts it.

            Who in the world still passes around notes when they can text?, thought Minah.  Stupid jerk!  Teacher Kang’s back was still facing the classroom, so she quickly opened the note.

 

Why are you ignoring me now?  I texted you 10 times already!

-Sehun

 

            Minah rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulders, in Sehun’s direction.  He caught her stare and quickly smiled as they made eye contact.  He waved, as if to say hello.  Minah sent him a disgusted face and returned back to copying down the terms.  It was weird…  He was being weird…  Before she could finish writing the next term, another note came.

 

Why did you give me a disgusted look?  That was mean…  Look who is being mean now…  T.T

-Sehun

 

            Minah let out a long breath and balled the little note into a small ball of paper.  She continued to write down the terms when the bell ranged, signaling the end of school. 

            “Study hard, everyone.” said Teacher Kang before he stepped out of the class room with his things.

            “OK.” replied the class.

            After the teacher left, the class started to pack up their things.  Minah neatly packed her things away into her backpack and stood up.  Sehun was already waiting for her, by the side of her desk.  She looked up at him and he softly smiled down at her.  Before Minah could react, Sehun leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

            “WOAH~” screamed the class, as he pulled away.

            Minah blushed, as Sehun took her hand in his.  “Let’s go home.” he said.

            “Hmm…” she nodded.

            Sehun and she stepped into the hallway, as others were heading out as well.  He laughed as he touched her chin.  “I like how you’re speechless.” he said.  “It’s…  Cute.”  Minah flashed him a look.  “Yah, don’t act like that…”  He continued to laugh.  “I’m your boyfriend after all.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Yeah…  I hope you guys like the short update…  LOL  ^^

            He’s officially going be her boyfriend now…  OMG.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho