dispose her

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun smiled once he sees her stepping out of the building.  She quickly crossed the street and then walked up to the car.  “Hey.” he called out, as she stepped into the car.  “How was your day?”

            “It was good.” smiled Minah.  She was able to tutor after all for the hagwon, but only a few hours a week.  “The kids seem really sweet, but they’re shy to ask for help.”

            Sehun laughed, as he merged the car onto the road.  “That’s usually how students are in general.” he nodded. 

            “That’s why I tried to get them to get them comfortable with me and asked them a few things here and there.” explained Minah.  "That’s why I tried to get comfortable with them and they warmed up really fast but I didn’t try to do that until the end of the tutoring session.”

            “Maybe next time then.” suggested Sehun.  “You’ll be here again on Wednesday, right?”

            “I’ll be there until Thursday, Sehun.” reminded Minah. 

            She will only be volunteering for 3 hours 3 times a week, so their driver always dropped her up and he always picks her up because she always gets off around the time when he’s done with his internship.  His smile dropped, feeling guilty for not remembering.

            “Sorry.” he apologized.

            “It’s OK.” said Minah, with a bright smile as he glanced over.

            He knew that he should be smiling back and quickly forced himself to.  He felt bad that even with one month into his internship and her volunteering that he still couldn’t remember the days she was supposed to be there.  His mind had been quite occupied as of late.  He turned back to the road as thoughts of Sangchul and Krystal automatically flowed back into his mind.  It was horrible having them back. 

            At home, he had limited his life at home only to his room, even eating dinner there with Minah.  He couldn’t stand staring into Sangchul’s face, even if it was only for a few seconds, without wanting to hurt him.  Then, Krystal had been trying to contact him the whole entire month, leaving multiple voicemails and messages every day.  As much as he wanted her to stop, he couldn’t call her and tell her to stop…  He didn’t want to hear her voice and start feeling all that was never really gone.

            Although he had moved on with Minah, he knew that all the feelings he had had for Krystal were still lingering.  She was the first girl that was different and they were perfect together, not that he and Minah weren’t either.  There was something about his wife that made their relationship warm and loving.  She was beyond supportive and gentle, making him fall even harder for her.  But…  Those stubborn feelings for Krystal were still hanging on unfortunately.  He’s glad that he at least wanted to forget about her even with those stupid, whispering feelings and Minah had helped in him some form or way.

 

 

            Sehun woke up, after knowing that Minah had fallen deep into sleep.  His heart was racing as he looked down at her.  He quickly took in a breath to calm it down as he felt it ache, knowing well why.  He placed a peck on her cheek before slipping out of bed.  He headed down stairs to the library.  The lights were on, signaling that those two people were there as well.  He went in with his gut telling him not to.  Krystal and Sangchul smiled at him as he walked in. 

            He didn’t bother to return the gesture as he sat in an arm chair, across from Krystal as Sangchul placed a book back on its shelf.  Sangchul had slipped himself into married couple’s bedroom a night ago, telling him that they need to have this talk so he’ll understand everything.  Although Sehun didn’t want to go, he knew that it was best to hear what they have to say first so then he could stop drowning in his own hatred.

            “Get to the point.” he stated, starting to feel irritated.

            “Everything that happened wasn’t what you thought it was.” started Sangchul, locking eyes with him.  “It was something that Krystal and I came up with so then I can get out of the arranged marriage.”

            “What?” thought Sehun, out loud.  He turned to look at her and she smiled as she nodded her head.

            “Oppa doesn’t want to marry that girl so he asked if we could come up with a plan so he doesn’t have to marry her.” explained Krystal in triumph.  “We knew that if we used another girl, then we can’t trust her and we would have to use money to seal her lips.  It would cost too much so we just decided that it was best if it was me, without telling anyone because there was too much at cost.  If everyone knew what we were doing, then the secret would be out and Oppa would have to marry her, regardless of what we do.  That’s why you and Jongsuk Oppa didn’t know anything.  Sehun, Sangchul Oppa doesn’t want to marry this girl at all.”

            Sehun rolled his eyes disgusted.  “Then, why did you have to throw it to me?” he asked, angry.  “Why was it me that had to marry her?”

            Sangchul shrugged his shoulders.  “Because you’re naturally the next one in line.” he explained.

            Sehun scoffed.  “That’s very inconsiderate.” he said.  “I didn’t even know her!”

            “Neither did I!” retorted Sangchul.

            “But you visit her at least once or twice a year!” stated Sehun.

            “I did, but it wasn’t like I actually wanted to!” said Sangchul, getting angry.  He let out a sigh.  “Sehun, you have no idea how lucky you are to be the younger son…  I have to live up to Dad’s dreams and expectations when you don’t have to.”

            He didn’t say anything, knowing well what Sangchul was talking about.  Whenever it came to those two, their dad was always more demanding with his older brother than he ever was with him.  The younger son would be let off the hook for so many things when the older one would always be in trouble for the minor issues.

            “I don’t understand your plan.” said Sehun, after a while.  “What about Minah?  Had you ever considered her in your plan?”

            Sangchul looked into his soul and blinked.  “It’s rather easy, Sehun.” he said, with a light voice.

            “What do you mean?” he asked, confused.

            “Dispose of her.” answered Krystal, making Sehun’s eyes wide.  He turned to her as his heartbeat started to drum in his ear.  “Divorce her after a few months of marriage and she’ll be gone, for good.”

            “Give her some of both our assets and she’ll be set with her life.  She won’t bother us anymore.” added Sangchul.

            Sehun swallowed hard.  “It’s not like she’s just some thing that we can toss aside, you two!” he said.  “She’s a human being with feelings!  You make it seem like she won’t know how to be sad or upset about this whole thing!  She liked you, Sangchul!  You had no idea how sad she was when she found out that you never felt the same.  And, it wasn’t like she was even after our money in the first place!”

            The older brother started to wear a perplexed face and then wiped it off.  “Why are you so upset about divorcing her, Sehun?” he asked, softly.  Then, he smiled.  “You’re not in love with her, are you?”  His stomach started to flip, as Krystal chimed in.

            “There’s no way you could have fallen in love with her in those few months that we were gone.” she stated.  “Right, Sehun?!  You didn’t fall for her, right?”

            Sehun swallowed hard.  “Of course not.” he breathed.  Then, he shook his head.  “Nope.”  He paused, wanting to say something more.

            “Oh, Sehun.” said Krystal, as she hugged him tightly.  “I’m so glad.”  She sighed into his shoulder.  “I really thought that she had you wrapped around her finger at the mall.”  She kissed him on the cheek.

            Sangchul smiled.  “I should get going now, you love birds.” he said. 

            Before Sehun could protest, his older brother stepped out of the room.  He could feel Krystal’s lips form a smile against his cheek.  He quickly dodged her when she tries to kiss him.  “Sehun.” she whispered as she pulled back to look into his face, horrified.

            He forced himself to smile to lighten the atmosphere.  “I might have morning breath.” he lied, knowing why he didn’t want to kiss her.

            Krystal laughed.  “Don’t be silly!” she said, as she lightly slapped his arm.  “Let me quickly kiss you.  My driver is outside waiting for me.” 

            Before Sehun could even react, the girl quickly brushed her lips against his as she climbed into his lap.  Not wanting her to be upset at him, he responded to the kiss like he would usually do.  It suddenly became steamy as Krystal’s hands start to travel under his shirt so he quickly broke the kiss.  She pouted, not liking it.

            “You should go home.” he stated.

            Krystal smiled as she stared into his soul.  “No.” she said, making his heart drop.  Then, she laughed.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll go.”

            Sehun could feel a knot forming in the pit of his stomach as he sent her to the car and bid her goodbye, with another quick kiss.  Nothing felt right anymore with Krystal.  He felt bad, knowing that kiss was wrong.  He went back upstairs, in darkness.

            “Sehun?” asked Minah, when he closed the bedroom door.  “Where did you went?”  He could see her sitting up, alarmed.

            He swallowed hard.  “Nowhere, Minah.” he said, feeling his chest ache. 

            She reached her hand out to him and he accepted it, as he climbed back in bed.  “You couldn’t go to sleep?” she asked.  Sehun nodded his head, lying to her.  In the darkness he could see her bright smile, making him feel even guiltier about what had already happened and everything that will happen.  “Everything will be fine, Sehun.”

            A lump started to form in his throat as his wife hugged him and rubbed her face into his chest.  Not wanting to let go, he held tightly onto her.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            I hope that you guys enjoyed this…………  T_T  Sorry, it was a pre-planned decision as well….  I cried, OK? 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho