time passes by quickly

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun smiled when he saw Minah stepped out of the closet, but his smile quickly dropped.  “Yah, what are you wearing?” he asked, horrified as he points to her outfit.  “We’re not going to the party with you wearing that.”

            To Sehun’s amazement, the end of semester was already ending.  All he really remembered doing was going to class, interacting with people here and there, hang out with Kai and Tao for a few hours on the weekend, then home to Minah, the naughty naughty with her when they’re not overwhelmed with school work, and BAM- School was already ending.

            A classmate of Sehun’s had personally invited to a party he was throwing before the week of finals, so he agreed to go.  He still had yet to go to a college party since all that’s on his mind is school, friends, and Minah.  Those were his main priorities unlike many college students who cares about school to some degree, but mainly girls, socializing, and booze.  Even Tao and Kai had gotten their share of sleeping around with girls from school at parties that Sehun never bothered to go to.  One night stands they claimed. 

            Minah looked down at herself.  She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a red sequined tank top with 10 cm platforms.  She looked back up at him, confused.  “Isn’t this what girls usually wear to parties and clubs?” asked Minah.

            “Yeah, but you’re not like other girls.  You’re married!” reminded Sehun, offended that she forgot about the ring on her finger.

            “Then, what do you want me to wear?” asked Minah, unsure.  “You might as well pick out my outfit, Sehun!”

            He could tell that she was getting feisty.  It must be that time of the month, he thought.  Her s are more sensitive than usual yesterday when we were ing.  “Fine.” he replied, stepping into the closet.  He quickly goes through her things.  From what he remembered, she recently went to the mall with their mom.  “Here, this dress.”  He quickly pulled it off of the rack and put it up against her body.  “It’s good.  It comes down to your knees.”

            He didn’t care that the dress had spaghetti straps.  As long as it wasn’t a plunging v neck or showed her nice milky thighs, then it was good to him.  He didn’t like the idea of other guys staring at the assets that he found important to him on her body, especially her womanhood.  No one should ever be allowed to look at that unless if he is a freaking OBGYN.

            “Are you going to drive?” asked Minah, as she slipped on the dress and Sehun watched.

            “Of course.” he replied.  He got his driver’s license not long after they started school again and he had never felt so proud and independent.

            “Then, you better not drink.” said his wife. 

            “Of course not!” scoffed Sehun.  “If I want to get wasted and have some fun, then I do it at home with you.” He smirked and cornered her up against their closet door.

            “Stop it, Sehun.” laughed Minah.  “We’ll do it later.”

            “Really?” he asked, too excitedly.  It had been a while since there was some action on their marriage bed.

            “Later.” laughed Minah, trying to push him away.

            “Of course.” smiled Sehun, kissing her forehead.

            By the time they got to the party, there were already many people there.  The house was booming with electronic music and the excessive loud talking didn’t make it any easier to talk to anyone.  Sehun could feel all the eyes fall on them as they walk through the house, trying to find the kitchen to get some sodas.  He knew that they were known as the married couple on campus, but he didn’t know that that many people knew them.  The house was packed as well.  It nearly took them 30 minutes to get through the pack of people to where they wanted to be.

            Sehun quickly looked down at Minah.  Automatically, he knew that she was uncomfortable and he felt bad making her come to something like this.  Parties were never really her thing.  And, they were no longer his thing either now that she’s a part of his life.  He was just there because he wanted to know how a college party was like.  It’s indifferent to what he was exposed to before, except there was more alcohol and going on.

            After grabbing their sodas from the kitchen, they toured around the house to get a feel of the party.  To Sehun’s surprise, this party was livelier than high school parties.  There were more activities like dancing games, poker, the dance floor, drinking games, and there was even a pool for swimming.

            “Do you want to dance?” asked Sehun, as he stared at the dance floor.  Minah can be quite the little dancer when she wanted to.  He glanced at her and could see her hesitate.

            “I-I don’t know.” she said.  “S-Sure, why not?”

            Sehun blinked, surprised.  Well, she was being daring tonight.  He smiled and pulled her toward the dance floor.  He laughed at how tense she was.  It was cute, in the most adorable way as she tried to loosen up.  He quickly leaned down and gave her a soft peck on her lips.  He laughed even more and louder when she pulled away, embarrassed.  She quickly hit his chest, not enjoying his teasing.

            Then, he pulled her close to him and whispered into her ear, “You were so cute.  How can I not kiss you?”

            Minah pulled away with a pout.  “Why don’t we just stop, Sehun?”

            “Are you sure?” he asked, as he started to play with her fingers with his hands.

            Minah quickly nodded her head, being cute again.  Sehun wanted to pull her into another kiss, but he knows how she is with PDAs, even if it’s just a kiss on the cheek.  After leading her to the quiet part of the house, Sehun turned to her and pulled her into an empty closet.  He quickly pulled her into a big sloppy kiss as he pushed her light up against the wall.  The sound of their lips smacking turned him on and he’d much rather be at home where they could do more of the dirty dirty than there at the moment.

            “Let’s go home.” whispered Sehun, against her lips.

            Minah pulled away from his lips.  “Are you sure?” he asked.  “You were the one that wanted to come.”

            “True.” shrugged Sehun.  “But, it’s really better being at home.  Less people, less noise, and you’re more comfortable under your skin.”  He knew that it would be much better for her if they just stayed at home, so he felt guilty for dragging her along.

            Minah smiled, brightly as she swung their intertwined hands around.  “That’s so sweet of you to say that.” she said.  “Then, let’s go home.”

            Sehun smiled in return and pulled his hand away from hers.  He tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.  “Yeah, let’s go back home.” he said.  “It was a waste coming here.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Yeah, sorry about the short update.  I just didn’t know what to write for this chapter.  So, this is what I came up with.  ^^  Hopefully you guys enjoyed it.  And, sorry about the huge leap of time….  I couldn’t stand writing about them and the whole semester.

            Hopefully Sehun's face will help make you forget about that.  :D

http://media.tumblr.com/f358d5001d0e76fc58201e5e483afaa8/tumblr_inline_mmrr60XQNp1qz4rgp.gif

LOVE,

loveFORyunho