change

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun couldn’t help it but smile as he watched his wife eat the white chocolate bar, Crunky.  She tried to eat it gracefully by eating piece by piece, but failed miserably.  Minah had been having a lot of cravings lately, especially chicken, random sweets, and spicy foods.

            “What are you laughing about?” asked Minah, as she glanced up at him.

            He shook his head.  “It’s nothing.” he replied.

            Minah smiled, as she popped a piece of the chocolate in .  She broke off a piece and held it up to his.  Sehun opened his mouth and ate it, enjoying the taste of the sweet, milky candy.  He smiled back at her.

            “Do you want more?” he asked.

            Minah looked past Sehun’s shoulder at the box of the chocolate bar that was sitting on the coffee table.  He brought home a few boxes of the candy after Minah had an intense craving for it one night.  She laughed out loud.

            “No…  I think I’m good.” she replied.

            “That’s what you say now.” smiled Sehun.  “But, wait until later.  You’ll be craving for them again.”

            He glanced over at the pizza, chips, soda, and then back at her.  Over the last month, she had gained some weight.  .  After finding out that she was pregnant, Sehun made sure to monitor her eating habits.  He knew that she was starving herself.  That was why she have been so thin lately. 

            Sehun leaned over and lightly pinched her cheeks.  “You’re so cute.” he said.

            Minah smiled softly at him.  “Do you want a boy or girl?” she asked.

            He blinked at her answer.  “It doesn’t matter.” he replied.  Then, he paused.  “I wouldn’t mind if it’s a girl…  She’ll be just as lovely as you.”

            Minah didn’t say anything as she continued to smile softly.  She looked away.  “She’ll be happy to have a father like you.” she commented.

            Sehun felt his heart stung as he watched Minah zone out.  He won’t deny the wrongdoing he had done.  He looked over at Minah.  The picture of the sonogram of the child was by her side.  It won’t be long until their baby is born and in their arms.  He wondered if he would be able to love it and care for it if he couldn’t even love and care for his wife.

            His lips trembled as he looked away.  He knew that he had to change his ways for his child.  It will be coming in 7 months and he knew that he wouldn’t be a completely great father if he continued to cheat on  wife.  The woman will be the mother of his child after all. 

            He would have to change.

 

 

            “What happened to Krystal?” asked Kai, stupidly.

            “W-What?” asked Sehun, not listening.

            Tao let out a laugh.  “You keep staring at that sonogram.” he said, as he grabbed it out of Sehun’s hands.

            “HEY!!” he yelled out, when he realized his hands were empty handed.

            Tao laughed.  “Is this how expecting fathers are?” he asked, as he glanced down at the picture.  “I can’t see it!”

            Sehun laughed.  “Let me show you.” he said.  Tao handed it back to him, with a big grin.  “Its this.”  His finger circled the peanut-looking figure on the picture.

            “What?” asked Tao, with a laugh.  “That’s it?”

            “Yup!” smiled Sehun, proudly.

            Kai frowned.  “I can’t see it!” he said, as he leaned in closer to the picture.  He, then, let out a scoff.  “I can’t believe that I’m just staring at some random blob.”

            “Hey!!” yelled out Sehun, offended.  “It’s going to be a baby soon, OK?!!”

            Kai laughed.  “You seem excited.” he commented, softly.  “So….  What happened to Krystal?”

            Sehun tried to control his face.  Nothing, he thought. 

            Nothing happened to that girl.  He just stopped seeing her. The face she made when he accidentally told her about sleeping with Krystal made him realize what a horrible man he have became.  He wasn’t the husband he had envisioned himself to be and, with Krystal hanging around, he definitely won’t be the father he should be. 

            Sehun knew that it was wrong to suddenly drop the ball on Krystal, but he couldn’t help it.  He had to.  What he had done to Minah was far worse than what he did to Krystal.  The girl was his wife, who will be the mother of his child, and the other was an ex-girlfriend, who left and suddenly came back.  If anything, Krystal probably deserved the treatment he was giving her more than anything.

            “So, are you two not together anymore?” asked Tao, pulling him out of his thoughts.

            “I wouldn’t say that we’re not together anymore.” clarified Sehun.  He haven’t called quits on their relationship yet so the affair has yet to end.  He knew that he should soon since he was slowly becoming detached from her.

            “OK….” said Kai, slowly.  “You should end it soon before Krystal goes crazy.  Ever since the pregnancy tests confirmed the pregnancy, you’ve been completely M.I.A. on that girl.”

            “Did she call you guys?” asked Sehun, curious.

            Tao and Kai nodded their heads.  “Everyday.” they replied, in unison.

            “But, it’s not like I answer it or anything.” smiled Kai.  “She already knows how I feel about everything.”

            “What do you mean?” asked Sehun, cluelessly.

            “Don’t play dumb, Sehun.” answered Kai.  Anger colored his tone.  He let out a frustrated groan and paused.  “You know how I feel about you and Krystal being together behind Minah’s back, but you refused to listen to me or Tao!”

            Sehun swallowed his pride and let his head hang.  “I’m sorry, Kai.” he replied.  “I’m trying to make it up to Minah now…  In fact, I don’t even think about Krystal anymore.  She’s no one important to me anymore.  Minah and our unborn child is.”

            Tao smiled, as he patted his back.  “Glad to know you’re a changed man.” he said.  “Minah looks better too.  She looks happier and is glowing again.”

            “I’m glad too.” said Kai. 

            Sehun smiled to himself, softly.  I want to be better than this, he thought.  I want to be a better husband than I am now for Minah, he thought.  I’m glad that others are seeing my progress.

            “Hey, you guys!” said Minah, making him look up.

            He enthusiastically waved his hands over his head as she made her way to her next class.  She let out a hearty laugh and he quickly grabbed his backpack.  He started running and then looked over his shoulder.

            “I’ll see you guys later!” he said and they just nodded their heads.  Sehun ran up to his wife’s side, with a loud drumming heart.  “Why don’t I take you to your class?”

            Minah flashed him a look.  “Don’t you have class soon too?” she asked, as she continued to walk the opposite direction of his next class.

            Sehun laughed, as he felt his cheeks burn.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “My professor usually shows up late anyways.”

            Minah shook her head.  “Sehun.” she said, with a voice of diapproval.  “Go back.”

            “Minah, why?” he asked, with a laugh.

            “Yah,” she responded, as she gave him a light shove.  “Go to class.”

            Sehun laughed, again.  He quickly grabbed her and quickly kissed her forehead.  “I’ll see you after class then.” he breathead onto her skin.  He pulled away with blushing cheeks as he stared down at his wife.

            She was smiling so brightly that it made him want to kiss her again, but on the lips.  “Go.” she said, softly. 

            He did as she demanded, but he kept on looking back at her until he could no longer see her.  He smiled to himself like a lunatic, as he looked up at the clear sky.  His heart was fluttering and an unexplainable warm feeling was overhelming his body.  Then, he realized that things like that had never occurred before with Krystal.  He continued to smile.

            It’s because Minah is special, he thought.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            I hope you guys enjoyed today’s update!!  And…  I feel like I’m making Sehun bipolar or something….  Besides that….  I have nothing else to say.  Ha ha.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho