dongho

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

            Minah was busy watching an old drama that Sehun had never seen before.  He was playing busy playing an online game with Tao and Kai.  They had spent half the day on Saturday doing all their homework for their classes and the other half helping Grandpa Kim sort out their things at the apartment.  They spent most of Sunday boxing up the things and Grandpa Kim and Minah will officially move into the Oh mansion within a few days. 

            Sehun turned his MacBook off and watched the old drama with Minah.  He was bored with his game and the drama was more amusing with Minah’s random bursts of laughing.  He got up from the bed and took his seat next to Minah.  After watching the drama for 10 minutes, Sehun knew that the main actors were Lee Dongwook and Lee Dahee. 

            “What drama is this?” he asked, as he got absorbed into the storyline.

            “My Girl.” replied Minah.

            Sehun’s face scrunched up.  “But, I don’t have dramas in my DVD collection.” he said, confused.

            Minah turned to look at him with a disgusted face.  “I didn’t find this in your collection.” she scoffed.  “I found it downstairs, where your Mom’s collection is at.”

            “Oh.” blinked Sehun, as he turned back to the TV.  “When did this come out?”  He could tell that it was old from the clothing style Lee Dahee was wearing.

            “Late 2005 to early 2006.” shrugged Minah.

            After one episode, Sehun was hooked.  He didn’t know why because he had never actually felt that way before.  He had seen many dramas with his mom before because it was her past time, but was never that tuned into them before.  Could it have been that he had texted too much while he was supposed to watch the episodes?

            “Sehun!!” called out Mrs. Oh.

            “Huh?” he asked, confused.  He quickly turned towards the bedroom door, where the voice was coming from.  Minah wasn’t sitting at his side anymore, but was getting her messenger bag from the closet.  “Where are you going, Minah?”

            “She’s going to go spend some quality time with her mother-in-law.” replied Mrs. Oh, grabbing his attention.  “And, we need to buy some feminine products.”

            “What?  Why?” asked Sehun, dumbfounded.  “What don’t you already have?”

            Mrs. Oh sent her son a glare.  “Don’t act stupid, Sehun.” she said.  “Do you really not know that your wife is on her period?”

            “Mom!!” whined Sehun and Minah, together.  Their faces turned bright red and Mrs. Oh laughed.

            “Oh, please.” she said, waving it off.  “Don’t act as if you two have never had education before.”

            “But, still…” said Sehun, blushing.  “I didn’t need to know that.”

            He could hear Minah take in a deep breath.  “He really didn’t need to know that.” she agreed.

            Mrs. Oh laughed.  “What are you two talking about?” she said.  “As husband and wife, you need to communicate these kinds of things so then you guys can properly plan out your family.”

            Sehun’s face scrunched up, again, in confusement.  “Plan out my family?” he asked.  “NO ONE IS PLANNING OUT THEIR FAMILY!!!”

            Mrs. Oh laughed.  “Just wait until you’re 28.” she said, as she stepped out of the room.

            “That’s 11 years from now!!!” yelled out Sehun after his mom, in disbelief.

            “Yeah, yeah!  That’s what you say now!” yelled Mrs. Oh back, from down the hall.

            Sehun rolled his eyes and then caught Minah before she left the room. “Wait!” he called out, before she stepped out the door.

            “What?” asked Minah, as she turned around.

            He got up and walked over to her.  As he towered over her, his face flamed up.  He couldn’t even believe that he was going ask her the stupid question he was thinking of.  He swallowed hard and cleared his throat.

            “D-Do you use tampons?” asked Sehun.  “Because you can just use the extra ones Krystal left in the bathroom.”

            God, this is so FREAKING awkward!!, he thought.

            Minah flashed him a disgusted face at the random question.  “No.” she replied.  “I don’t even know how to stick it in.”

            Sehun could feel his face get hotter than before.  “Just go.” he demanded.  He could barely say the words, as embarrassment engulfed him.  He couldn’t make eye contact with Minah as she scoffed and walked out of the room. 

            Sehun buried his hot, blushing face in his palm as he closed the door.  Oh, God!!, he thought.  ‘I don’t even know how to stick it in.’  Stick it in?  What the hell?!  Why did that sound so freaking dirty?!  And, why did Mom have to talk about CHILDREN?!!!!  We’re only 17!

            He let out a groan of frustration as he stopped the DVD and turned off the TV.  He plop down on his bed and shook his head.  “I’m going to nap now.” he thought out loud.

 

 

            Sehun yawned and then fixed his hair again with the reflection of the hand mirror that Minah had given him.  Each 3rd year class was taking their senior pictures today after lunch and Sehun had, unfortunately, woken up late...  He couldn’t do much with his situation.  For some reason, his hair was slightly wavy to his dislike.  But, then after a few hours, Sehun didn’t really mind it any more.  Although his hair was tousled and slightly messy, it looked as if he went to the salon that morning to get that hairstyle or something.   After fixing his hair to his liking, he handed the mirror back to Minah.  But, she wasn’t paying attention because she was eating the kimbap that Mrs. Oh had packed for them.  It was lunch time and they were eating inside the class because it was drizzling.

            “Minah.” called out Sehun.

            “Hm?” she asked, as she flipped through one of the magazines Mrs. Oh had at home.

            “Your mirror.” he replied, as he set the mirror down.

            “Hm.” she replied, as she got another piece of kimbap.

            “So…  What time did you wake up this morning?” asked Sehun, as he chewed on the food. 

            “Why?” asked Minah, alarmed.  She stopped flipping the magazine and leaned close to him.  She whispered quickly, “Did I wake you up?  Are you mad?  Is that why you woke up late?”

            Sehun laughed at how cautious she was being and looked up from the food in front of them.  His laughing had drawn in even more unnecessary attention.  People have been watching the pair’s every move as if they were trying to figure out when they had started to date

            It wasn’t like the two had been dating secretly, but the whole student population had just assumed otherwise.  They were nothing more than classmates until Sehun lied about the rumor. Minah heard in the girl’s bathroom that people are starting to doubt Sehun’s lie now because they don’t act like they’re together: they’re distant and, sometimes, don’t even acknowledge each other in the hallway like how most teenagers do when they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.  But, people are confused to why Minah kept on showing up with Sehun in the same car.

            “Yah!  Stop laughing!” continued Minah, with a louder voice but it was still soft.  “Why did you wake up late?”

            Sehun shrugged his shoulders, silently. “I probably forgot to set it up last night.” he said.  “I was tired.”

            “From what?” laughed Minah.

            “Doing nothing.” he smiled, softly.  Then, he lowered his voice and leaned into Minah.  “How early did Mom make you wake up this morning?”  Mrs. Oh had come storming into their room last night to tell Minah that she had an appointment for her hair and makeup in the morning for the senior photo.

            “Do you really want to know?” she asked, softly.

            Sehun rolled his eyes as he pulled away from her.  “Well, yeah.” he whispered, annoyed that she wouldn’t answer.  “It was a nerve wrecking morning: I woke up late, had to get ready in 5 minutes, and then realized that you weren’t sleeping on the couch.  I almost had a panic attack; it was horrible.”

            Minah laughed, softly.  “You?  Having a panic attack?  No way.” she said.  “I can never imagine that.”

            Sehun sent her a glare.  “Yah.” he simply said and shoved her.  He had shoved her with so much strength that she almost fell off her chair.  Knowing that people are questioning Sehun’s statement about what had happened in the storage room, he quickly helped her back into her chair.  “Are you OK?”

            Minah flashed him a look as she pushed his hands off her shoulders.  “Don’t touch me.” she said, as shifted in the chair to find a comfortable spot.  She was mad.

            Sehun glared at her as she quietly went back to eating the kimbap.  Great, he thought.  She totally blew our cover.  He looked around the room and people looked away, as if they weren’t watching them.

 

 

            Minah stood up as the teacher dismissed the class to go take their pictures.  She quickly turned to look to the back of the class and Sehun was already gone.  She walked at her usual pace as the class made their way into the hallway.

            “Minah, where’s your boyfriend?” asked Eunha, a classmate.  She was smiling softly and Minah could tell that she was just curious, with no horrible intentions.

            “I don’t know.  Probably ahead.” she replied.

            “He doesn’t even bother to wait for his girlfriend?  What kind of boyfriend is that?” asked another girl.  “How rude.”

            “Well, that’s how Sehun is.” shrugged Minah.

            “You have horrible taste in men.” commented another.

            “What do you see in him anyways?” asked someone else, as they started walking down the stairs.

            “He’s so good looking.  What else?” laughed the other.

            “He’s good looking, but he never says anything.” retorted Eunha, as she looked at the girl.  Then, she turned back to Minah.  “How did you ever get him to talk?  Watching you guys eat lunch today was the first time I’ve ever seen him move his mouth the most besides eating.”

            “I-I…” stuttered Minah, as she tried to think of something.

            Before she could think of anything as she stepped down the stairs, she slipped and let out a scream.  All the girls started to scream too because she was going to fall, but someone caught Minah’s arm before gravity could pull her down.  The person quickly pulled her into his embrace.

            “There, there.” said his voice and Minah looked up at him.

            Her heart was pounding so hard from the adrenaline that she could hear it in her ears.  “S-Shin Dongho.” she said.  He’s the kingka of the school with his own fanclub of screaming, ually frustrated girls.

            He flashed a boyish smile.  “Oh, our Kim Minah looks extra pretty today.” he said, letting her out of his embrace.  He leaned down and helped tucked a stray hair behind her ear.  “Really, really pretty…”

            “T-Thank you.” she said, with a bow. 

            Minah quickly took a step down, as she continued on with her journey to the photo shoot.  But, before she could make it any farther, a hand grabbed hers and pulled her back.  Before she could react, Dongho placed his hands on both sides of her face and brushed his lips softly over hers.  When Minah registered what happened, she quickly pushed him away, but had forgotten that she was standing on the staircase and fell backwards.  She could feel her heart start racing again, as the girls start screaming again.  Instead of falling onto the staircase, she fell into someone’s chest.

            “Umpf.” let out Sehun.

            “Oh, thank God!” yelled out a girl, relieved.

            Minah looked up at him, surprised.  “Sehun?” she asked, as he looked down at her.  He quickly pushed her upright and turning her around to face him.  Even though she was a step higher than him, he was still towering over her petite figure.

            “Are you OK?” he asked, as Dongho and his friends walked past her and Sehun.       As one of the friends walked past him, he purposely walked into Sehun with a snicker.  Minah saw anger flash in his eyes as he turned around and went down to Dongho.  They stood on the steps, face to face.  Sehun glared at the kingka, meanwhile he was just smiling in return.  Without warning, Sehun pushed Dongho to the wall with a hard thud and everyone started to scream.

            “What the hell?!” yelled Sehun.  “Why did you kiss my girlfriend?!”

            One of Dongho’s friends quickly grabbed Sehun’s collar and Minah intervened.  “Ilhoon, please don’t do anything to him!” she screamed, as she tried to unclasp the boy’s hand from her fiancé’s collar.

            “Minah, get out of-” started Sehun, before he was interrupted.

            “Boys!” yelled out Teacher Shim, with his authoritative voice. 

            Automatically, Ilhoon stepped away from Sehun and cleared his throat.  The crowd hushed as the teacher came down from the top of the staircase.  There were other students that had abandoned lectures to see the commotion, peering down at them.

            “Do I need to report you two?” asked Teacher Shim, with a wicked smile.

            “N-No, Teacher Shim.” stuttered Ilhoon.

            “They were just horsing around.” said Dongho, covering up for the two.  He smiled at Teacher Shim, like the Class President that he was.  “It’s nothing.”

            Sehun flashed a smug smile.  “Of course.” he said.

            Teacher Shim nodded his head slowly.  “Hmmm…” he said.  “I’ll accompany you all to the photo shoot then.”

            “Of course, Teacher Shim!” smiled Dongho, as he started to walk down the stairs and his posse following behind him. 

            Everyone started moving, as teachers ushered their students back into the classrooms.  However, Sehun was reluctant to go down, but Minah placed her hand on his forearm and took 2 steps down.  She looked up at him and he ignored her, not moving.

            “You should start moving, Sehun.” said Teacher Shim, as he walked past the pair.  Then, he stopped and looked up at them.  “That was the most I’ve heard from your lips and the most emotional I’ve seen you been since you transferred to this school.  Perhaps I should tell your homeroom teacher to switch your seat next to Minah and get you to start talking?”

            “No sir.” answered Sehun, sternly.  He took a step down to Minah and intertwined their hands.  “That is not necessary.  Thank you for your concern.”

            “Oh, well, it’s not my concern. It’s probably yours.” stated Teacher Shim, pointing out the fact that he had seen everything.  “I just don’t want to see you in the office for a fight.  You’re a pure kid.”  And, with that, he continued walking down the stairs.

            Sehun let out a heavy sigh and stepped down, initiating their long journey to the photo shoot.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            I know…  Crazy!!  But, I hope you enjoy!!  ^^  And, it’s extra long today!  Yay!!!

               And, please welcome our new cast member: UKISS's Dongho!!!!  Woot, woot!!!  :D  How cute...  Just look at him!!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho