scandalous

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Krystal glanced over at Minah as the pregnant girl entered the car.  She gripped on the steering wheel as a surge of anger washed over her.  She had never wanted to smack someone across the face so much before.  Once Minah closed the door, Krystal let out a long breath.

            “Did you tell Sehun that you and I were going to meet each other?” she asked.

            “No.” replied Minah.  “I didn’t think it was necessary for him to know.”

            She quickly looked over her shoulder at her blind spot before she pulled the car back onto the street.  She wondered what Minah told Sehun to let him loosen his grip on her.  Before the guy broke up with Krystal, she remembered that he had become obsessed with her.  He wouldn’t let her go anywhere or do anything without him because he was worried about their child.

            As Krystal stopped the car at the stoplight, she glanced down at Minah’s stomach.  It hadn’t been noticable yet so she still have yet to believe that she truly is pregnant.  Jessica was saying that it will just be a matter of time before she will look like any other pregnant woman. 

            I don’t think so, thought Krystal.  She’s probably just playing around to get Sehun back with her.

            “What did you want to talk about?” asked Minah.

            “About you and Sehun.” replied Krystal, nonchantly.

            The girl beside her didn’t say anything as she entered the highway.  She wanted them to be somewhere quiet so she was able to find a small café out in the suburbs of Seoul.  Krystal could hear Minah swallow hard as the car accelerated faster to match the speed limit of the highway.

            “I’m sure you heard about us breaking up.” she continued.

            “I did.” responded Minah, after a few seconds.  “I’m sorry.”

            “Oh, shut up!!” screamed Krystal, as she stepped on the gas pedal.  “You got what you wanted, which is Sehun!  You don’t feel sorry!!  You’re actually happy about the whole !”

            “What do you want me to do?” asked Minah, as she grabbed onto her seat.

            “Why don’t stop lying about being pregnant then?!” yelled Krystal, as she started to zigzag through the highway.

            “I’m not lying, Krystal!” explained the intruder.

            “Yes, YOU ARE!!” she continued to shout, as she pulled her feet off the gas pedal.  She felt like the car was going out of control with her speeding.  Not only that, but traffic seemed to be slowing down up ahead.

            “No, I’m not!” responded the other girl.

            Krystal turned to look at her.  “Just stop lying, Kim Minah!” she said.  “I want Sehun back!!  You better give him back to-”

            The car suddenly smashed into the bumper of the car in front of her with a loud crash.  All Krystal felt was the the force of her car hitting the others and within seconds the car behind hits her car’s rear as well with a loud clang.  Her car slammed more into the car in front of her.  She heard another car coming to a screeching halt at the side.  She lifted her head to look at the scene in front of her as she heard people get out of the car.  Someone was yelling and someone was on the phone, calling for the ambulance. 

            Minah was wincing, loudly on the side but Krystal didn’t care.  She felt some sweat on her temple and she quickly brought her hand up to wipe it.  Although she thought it was sweat, it was actually blood.  She let out a scream and quickly looked around her.  Minah seemed to be fine, except she seemed to be in pain.  She wrapped her arms tightly around her stomach and her face scrunched up in pain.  Before Krystal could say anything, the passengar’s door was quickly pulled open.

            “Minah!” yelled out Jongsuk, to Krystal’s surprise.  “Are you OK?”

            She looked at him and shook his head.  “My stomach…” she whimpered.  “My stomach hurts, Jongsuk.  It hurts.”

            Suddenly, Jongsuk slipped his arms under her knees and back.  He quickly carried her out to the car that had pulled up beside the car Krystal was driving.  Within seconds, they were gone.

            “Yah!!!” screamed an angry driver, as he knocked on the window and startling Krystal.  “Get out of the car!”

            You could have at least closed the darn door, thought Krystal as she searched for her phone to call her dad.

 

 

            Minah was crying nonstop.  Jongsuk couldn’t do anything to comfort her even when he tried.  She had specifically asked him not to call the Oh family about what had happened and he didn’t.  It was a miscarriage.  The impact of the car crash was the cause.  The reason why Jongsuk was following Krystal when Minah told him that she had wanted to talk was because he knew that she would pull something like this. 

            He felt it in his gut that something bad was going to happen when Krystal asked to have coffee with her.  So, he just followed them in case Krystal tried to do anything to her.  It was a good thing he did decide to do that because he was able to get Minah to the hospital as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, they couldn’t get there in time to save the fetus.  Minah had already started bleeding the moment he pulled away from the car accident.

            “Jongsuk.” cried Minah, as she grabbed his arm.  “I don’t want to stay with Sehun anymore.”  He didn’t register it right away, as he watched her.  “I don’t want to be with him anymore.  Krystal already took him in the beginning, then he came back, but now my baby is dead.  I was going to it up for my grandpa, but I don’t care.  If Krystal wants Sehun, then she can have him.  He didn’t love me anyways.  He has just been playing  around with my feelings this whole time by saying this and that.”

            Jongsuk cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.  “What can I do for you?” he asked.

            “I need my clothes, Jongsuk.  Since the family doesn’t know that I’m here, may you please go and grab my old clothes?” she asked.

            There was a suitcase in Sehun’s closet with all of the clothes and things that she had previously before joining the Oh household.  She specifically told him where it was and what to say when someone asked him about it.  She knew that Sehun wouldn’t be home, so he shouldn’t worry about running into him.  He was out, eating lunch with his friends.

            Jongsuk swallowed hard as he walked into the Oh household.  None of the maids questioned him as they continued to clean the huge foyer.  Mrs. Oh wasn’t there, so that was even better.  He quickly went up the stairs and into Sehun’s bedroom.  Jongsuk didn’t bother to look around as he head straight to the closet.  He the light and quickly found the suitcase that Minah explained to her.  He grabbed it and was on his way out.

            He knew that by helping Minah leave the Oh family meant that he will have to leave his family as well.  The Lee Family and Oh Family have been close for many decades now and for him to do something like this is scandalous.  It will the family just as hard as the problem that Krystal and Sangchul commited, except it will be real this time.

            “Hey.” said the voice of the older Oh brother, making Jongsuk’s stomach flip.

            “Hey.” he smiled, pretending to be happy to see him.

            Sangchul approached him with a broad smile.  “How have you been?” he asked.  “I haven’t seen you in a while.  You’re always busy.”

            The truth was that he didn’t want to want to see him.  He wasn’t the person that Jongsuk thought he was.  When he found out that Sangchul was simply playing around to avoid his arranged marriage with Minah, he was disapponted.  He didn’t want to have a friend like him, who lied just so then he wouldn’t have to deal with his responsibilities. 

            “I would like to talk, but I really need to go.” said Jongsuk.  “Minah wants to go through her old things and donate them.” 

            “Really?” asked Sangchul, rather, surprised.

            “Yeah, we’re volunteering at the donation center right now and she said that she still have some new clothes from last year that she’s never worn.” replied Jongsuk.

            Sangchul nodded his head and Jongsuk motioned to walk away.  A thought came into his mind and he knew that he won’t see Sangchul for a really long time.  So, he turned to face Sangchul again.

            “Do you regret not marrying Minah?” asked Jongsuk.

            “Minah?” asked Sangchul.  He paused and seemed to be thinking.  “No.  I think Sehun and her make a better pair than we ever did.”

            “I see.” nodded Jongsuk, with a small smile.

            With that, Jongsuk turned away.  He quickly walked down the stairs and out the Oh mansion.  He didn’t take a single look back, knowing all the risks he was taking by protecting Minah.  Once he stepped out the door with her suitcase, all of his connections with the Oh family will be tainted.  His own family will shun him for taking their daughter-in-law away, but it will be for the best. 

            Kim Minah never deserved to be decieved by Oh Sangchul and Sehun.  She especially didn’t deserve Sehun’s cheap and pitiful love.  Eventually, his parents will get over what he had decided to do.  The  Oh family will be a different thing, but he doesn’t mind.  He actually perferred not to be associated with them anymore after all that had happened to Minah.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            SORRY!!!  It’s been a llllllooonnnngggg time since I last updated.  >_<  But, I’ve been so busy with work, KCON, and school.  OTL

            Hope you all enjoy this update.  ^^  If there are any mistakes, excuse them because I’m always tired.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho