who’s better?

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Letting the silence settle in, Sehun stared at the night sky.  Although he couldn’t see the stars, he knew that they were up there…  Somewhere in the night sky.  Just as Krystal and Sangchul were somewhere in Korea.  They’re hiding, wherever that may be, after going behind his back and having a secret love affair.  What they did to him wasn’t fair: his brother had left him to deal with an arranged marriage and his girlfriend had cheated on him with his very own brother.  It was wrong of them to do that to him.

            Not wanting to think of those depressing things anymore, Sehun shook his head.  He felt lightheaded and loose as the alcohol settled in his body.  He turned to look at Minah.  But, before he could do so, he felt her head rest on his arm.

            “Mmmm…  Sehun…” called out Minah.

            “Minah.” he said, finally looking at her. 

            She pulled her face away from his arm and looked up at him, with a bright red face.  She smiled at him, with a cheesy grin.  “Oh Sehun…” she repeated.

            “What?” he asked, softly.  “Are you drunk?”

            “I don’t know.” she slurred, with a random laugh.  “I-I think so.”

            “Why don’t we go home?” suggested Sehun.

            “Why is it so hot?!” complained Minah, loudly.  She pulled her wool pea coat off of her.

            “Yah!  It’s chilly!” yelled Sehun, as he tries to put it back on her.  She refused and pushed his hands away.

            Minah laughed loudly and then suddenly hugged him.  She rubbed her face into his chest.  “I don’t know.” she mumbled.

            “You don’t know what, Minah?” asked Sehun, as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.  The last thing he wanted was for her to get sick when the college entrance exam is only 4 weeks away.

            She giggled into his chest again and wrapped her arms around Sehun’s waist, pulling him closer to her.  She looked up at him with wet, shiny lips.  Without warning, she pulled him down for a soft, wet peck on the lips.

            “I don’t know how to kiss…” Minah slurred, as she pulled away before Sehun could deepen it.

            Sehun blinked slowly at her statement.  No.  She doesn’t know how to kiss at all…  And, with her drunk, they could practice…  But, he rather ask her a few questions that have been on his mind.

            “Yah…” he said, softly.  He grabbed her face with both his hands.  “I want to ask you something.”

            Minah laughed into his face and her laughter echoed throughout the quiet neighborhood.  “Go ahead.  Ask anything and I’ll answer it!!” she said, confidently.

            Sehun raised his eyebrows with an evil smirk.  “Who is the better kisser?  Dongho or I?” he asked.

            “Kisser?” questioned Minah.  “Dongho or Sehun?”

            “Mm-hm.” nodded Sehun.

            Minah thought for a second as she stares at the sky.  “Dongho.” she replied.

            “What?!!” yelled Sehun.  “Why?!!”

            Minah flashed him a glare, as she shoved him.  “Well, you shouldn’t be forcing your tongue down someone’s throat and almost gagging them with it!!” she replied, angry.  “What the hell?!!  If you’re going to kiss a girl, at least kiss her with passion like a man!!  You’re like, ing, kissing all rough and …”

            Sehun just stared at her, a taken back.  Did she really just said that to me?, he thought.  That I was a horrible kisser?!!  And…  She gets pretty scary when she’s mad while she’s drunk…

            “I tried to kiss you last night, but you fell asleep!” countered Sehun.  He felt like he should defend himself.

            “Oh, shut the up!” said Minah, obviously pissed.  “You just try to defend yourself because you don’t want to lose to Dongho!  Get a grip of yourself!”

            Sehun could feel anger surge throughout his body.  He took a deep breath, trying to control his anger.  “Come here…” he barely managed to say.

            “Hm?” asked Minah, forgetting about what she had said earlier.

            “Come here.” Sehun repeated.

            “Where?” asked Minah, confused.  She tried to scoot closer to him, but she was already sitting in front of him.

            “Here.” whispered Sehun, capturing her lips with his.  She giggled against his lips, as she responds to the soft kiss.

            “Oh Sehun…” Minah said, against his lips.

            “Ssshhh.”

            She giggled again as he slipped his wet tongue into .  A soft moan escaped Sehun’s mouth, as she ran her hands through his hair…  Enticing him.  After , nibbling, and exploring Minah’s mouth, he pulled away from the kiss.  He breathed heavily onto her face as he realized that they were lying on the grass.  He was on top of her.

            “Sehun…” called out Minah, as her hand touched his face.

            “Hm?” he asked, as he kissed her finger tips.

            “I want to go home…” she said.  “I’m tired.”

            Sehun smiled.  “Of course.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Hope you like the update…  I know…  It’s super SHORT, but I’m back in school now…  And, I don’t have much time any more…  T.T

            Hmmm…  I need to remind myself that their relationship is still young…  O.O

LOVE,

loveFORyunho