an arranged marriage

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun sighed heavily as he entered his house.  Driver Daesung was parking the black Mercedes Benz in the garage, but he knows well that he’s going to report to his dad soon.  Sehun hasn’t been going to the hagwon that Mr. Oh had signed him up for a while now, but he doesn’t care if he starts complaining.  It was his dad who pulled him out of SM Academy anyways…  And, forced him to go to Lim High School all because of-

            Mrs. Oh quickly approached him from the living room as he was about to head upstairs.  “Sehun~  You have a visitor~” she called out, rather excitedly.

            He flashed a look.  If it was his friends from SM Academy, then they would have called him.  Who in the world was it that would come unannounced and make his mother this excited?

            “It seems like you are doing well at school.” commented Mrs. Oh, as she links arms with her youngest son.

            “What do-” he started, as his mom quickly pulls toward the living room.  He stops midsentence at the sight of Kim Minah.

            “You remember Grandfather Kim’s grandaugther, Minah, right?” asked Mrs. Oh, acting as if he doesn’t know already.

            Sehun didn’t bother saying anything as he stared at the girl.  She swallowed hard as if she knew that his eyes were drilling into the side of her head.

            “Minah, here, has been waiting for you for a long time, Sehun.” stated Mrs. Oh.  “If you weren’t going to go to the hagwon, you should’ve just come straight home instead of fooling around until now.”

            Sehun swallowed hard, knowing that it was already 7 pm, and judging from the school uniform Minah was wearing…  She didn’t go home all day.  She convinced the nurse that she was sick and left school early during lunch.

            “I’m sorry, Mom.” he apologized. 

            “Your friend has waited so long, so why don’t you take her to your room.  She said that she needed to talk to you about something.” suggested Mrs. Oh.

            Sehun was trying to be as calm as possible and nodded his head.  He glanced over at Minah, but she was staring straight ahead.  He wanted to smirk, but knows that his mom his is mirco-analyzing his every single move.  If he did anything out of the norm, then she would theorize all these things…  And, the last thing he wanted was for her to assume.

            “Minah,” he called out.  “Let’s go up to my room.  He said.”  He glanced over at his mom before he left the living room and she sent him a wink, making him even more irritated.

            He quickly walked ahead of her, knowing that she’s following close behind him.  As soon as he closed his bed room door, he turned to her.

            “What do you want?  It’s quite rude to come to someone’s house unannounced.” he stated as he stared the girl down.  She was standing close by the door.  For a moment, he was surprised by what he saw.

            “Tell them the truth!” breathed Minah, as tears streamed down her face.

            “What?” asked Sehun, with his nasty face.

            “W-What in the world is wrong with you?!!” yelled Minah.  “The only reason why I’m here is because I know that if I talk to you at school then people will assume that something is going between you and I!  I’m here to ask you tell everyone at school the truth!!  That I never had with you!!”

            Sehun raised his eyebrows.  That was the first time he has ever seen Minah The Nerd cry in the last 3 months he has been at LHS.  Even when people pick on her and force her to do things she doesn’t like, she had always been so subjective, even if she does have a voice.   Why can’t she just go along with everything?  Why can’t-

            “I don’t understand…  H-How could you lie to everyone that I had with you?!” questioned Minah.  She was shaking as she points her small index finger at him.  “What did I ever do to you, huh?!”

            Sehun stared down at the crying girl, as he approached her.  “Tell me!!!  What did I do to you, Oh Sehun?!!” she yelled.

            Before Minah could continue yelling at him, he pulled her into a kiss, shoving his tongue into , to shut her up.  The last thing he wanted was for his mom to tell his dad that Minah had been crying and yelling.  He didn’t want to get in trouble.  To his surprise, she tasted of chocolate mixed with her own, unique taste…  And, amazingly, he enjoyed it…  Making him hate himself, the situation he’s in, and, most of all, his older brother even more…

            Within seconds she pushed him away with a loud cry.  “What are you doing?!!” she screamed. 

            She quickly turned to reach for the doorknob, when he grasped her wrist and pulled her towards the bed.  Before she could scream, Sehun violently pushed her down on the bed and pinned her against it.  He hovered over her, millimeters from her face…  The both of them were breathing heavily as they make eye contact.  Her eyes were watery from her tears and he was glaring at her. 

            “Why do you hate me?” asked Minah, as tears rolled from her eyes.

            “Don’t act like you don’t know!” whispered Sehun, with venom.  He grabbed the thin silver necklace around her neck with his free hand and pulled it off with a hard yank.

            “What the-“ screamed Minah, as she tried to break free from his grip.

            He quickly threw away the necklace and covered to muffle her voice.  “I swear, if you scream again I’ll you!” he threatens, as he quickly slips in between her legs.  “Just because my family is filthy rich doesn’t mean that I don’t have anything to lose…  I have nothing to lose.”  He grabbed the necklace and holds it up to the light on the ceiling.  A silver ring was hanging off of it.  “This is why I hate you, Kim Minah.  I hate you because I have to marry you.  I’m stuck in this stupid arranged marriage with you!!!”

            “But, you’re not Sangchul!” quickly stated Minah, pointing out the obvious. 

            “I’m his younger brother, Sehun, you stupid!” he yelled out. 

            Unfortunately, Minah had never really remembered him even if they already met multiple times before.  He was always the one person that she could never fully remember from the Oh family.  When Oh Sehun transferred into her class months ago, she knew that he had looked familiar…  She just assumed that she had mistaken him for someone else because of his dashing good looks.  Well, now, he had made his presence known as Sangcul’s, her fiancé, younger brother in the worst ways possible.

            Then, he forced her legs open and she started to whimper.  “He left…  He abandoned you and this arranged marriage!  And, my family forced me to carry about this pact that our families had made together many decades ago!” Sehun hissed.

            Minah started to cry as she tried to push him away.  “No, please!  Don’t do anything to me.” she said, when his hands touch her inner thighs. 

            He was going to advance towards the hot spot when her hands touched his, causing him to stop.  She was crying hard.  “Please…  I’m sorry that I ruined you and your brother’s lives.” she cried.  “Please don’t me…”

            Sehun swallowed hard and then he lets out a sigh.  He got off of Minah and sat on the bed.  He stares at the silver ring in his hand.  About 2 decades ago, the Oh and Kim Grandfathers made a pact that their children will marry each other and they will become in-laws.  As soon as Sehun and Minah graduate high school, they will get married according to Grandfather Oh’s will.  Originally, it was Sehun’s older brother, Sangchul, but…  He abandoned his family and ran off with another girl…  Leaving Sehun to carry the burden of marrying the Kim family’s only child and daughter, Minah.

            Because his brother had only left recently, Sehun was not prepared to marry this person he doesn’t know.  Sangchul had always met her in private, at least once or 3 times a year, so he knows her to some degree.  But, he has never said much about her so Sehun knows nothing about her.  Mr. Oh had pulled him out of SM Academy and forced him to transfer to Lim High to meet her and possibly befriend her before they get married next February.  This action was done in hopes for the couple’s marriage to-

            There was a sudden knock at the door.

            Sehun quickly looked at Minah as she quickly sat up in bed and pulled her skirt down to her knees.  “Yah!” he whispered.  “Stop crying!”  That made her stop for a moment, but she started to whimper…  Then, the crying started again.  He placed his hands on her face.  “Yah!  Stop crying!”

            “Sehun!  What are you doing?!” asked Mrs. Oh, as she intervened.

            Before he knew it, she pulled Minah into her arms from the bed as if the girl was the child she never had.  “Sweetie, what happened between you and Sehun?”  She didn’t answer.  Instead, she wept.  Mrs. Oh turned to Sehun.  “What did you do to her?!  Did you violate her?!”

            “What?  No!” he replied.

            Mrs. Oh sent him a glare, as she and Minah made their way out of his room.  “In case you’re wondering, your father is home.” she stated.  “And, we are having dinner now.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Now you guys know some parts to why Sehun is such an …  :D

            I know, he’s bad…  But, be patient.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho