the couple

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Tao flashed the couple a smile as the approached him and Kai, sitting at one of the tables.  “How cute~” he teased, with a laugh.

            Kai looked up from his food and blinked slowly.  He smiled, as he used a napkin to wipe his mouth.  “Yah, it’s late.  Why don’t you guys get something to eat too?” he suggested. 

            Sehun remained silent as he stood there.  He glanced over at Minah.  She was smiling at Tao and handed back some change to him.  “Thanks Tao.” she said, as he smiled back. 

            “Of course.” he replied.

            Kai’s smile grew wider, if possible.  He could tell that Sehun was getting mad as she took the seat next to Tao.  The pair exchanged a laugh and the fiancé’s mouth twitched.

            “Yah, Kim Minah.” called out Sehun.  “If you wanted a drink, why didn’t you tell me?”

            She looked up at him.  “Well, you went ahead and I called out to you, but you didn’t hear me.” she explained.  “And, Tao was sweet enough to give me some money.  I’ll pay him back later.”

            “Fine.” scoffed Sehun, as he took the seat next to Kai.  “If that’s what you want.”

            Kai laughed breaking the serious atmosphere that was suddenly setting in.  “Yah, don’t be so mean to Minah.” he said, lightly.  “She’s going to be your wife and the mother of your children.  Would you treat your mother like this?”

            Sehun frowned as he became silent.  Kai winked at Minah, making her blush.  “Treat your woman the way she should be treated, Oh Sehun.” he said, with expertise.

            Everyone could tell that Sehun was going to explode.  “So, what are you guys going to eat?” asked Tao, quickly changing the topic.

            Sehun and Minah looked around the food court, slowly.  There were many types of food that they could get from Italian or American to Chinese or Japanese and more.  Sehun turned to Tao and scoffed.

            “What are you getting?” he replied.

            The friend rolled his eyes.  “A beef bibimbap bowl, basic Korean food.” he answered.  “What are you two getting?”

            “Pizza.” replied Sehun and Minah, together.

            Surprised, Sehun glared at her.  “Yah!  Why are you copying me?” he asked.

            “I’m not copying you!” she defended herself.  “I want to eat pizza too!”

            Sehun rolled his eyes as he let out a groan of frustration.  He quickly stood up, walked to the other side, and grabbed her by the elbow.  And, with that, he dragged her to the Italian food vendor.  As soon as they were out of earshot, Kai and Tao started to laugh softly.

            “They’re so cute.” commented Kai.  “Those two give more of a heart-warming feel than he and Krystal.”

            “Oh, I know.” agreed Tao.  “What did Sehun ever saw in Jung Krystal anyways?”

            Kai shrugged his shoulders, unsure himself.  “Maybe because she’s pretty?” he asked.

            “I guess.” said Tao.

            “Do you think Sehun will ever get over her?” asked Kai, as he eyed his friend with the arranged fiancée.

            Tao nodded his head.  “Yeah, with the help of Minah.” he answered.  “I’m sure she’s already distracting him enough from drowning in his own pain and hatred.”

            “I think so too.” smiled Kai as he saw Sehun and Minah deeply talking about something.  She took a step closer to him and he didn’t seem to mind, as he continued to talk.  Kai nodded his head.  “Yeah, Oh Sehun will move on from Jung Krystal in no time.”

 

 

            Minah was so happy to be able to lie down on the sofa in Sehun’s room.  She had been tired the whole day and barely got to nap for a few minutes.  She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.  It was nice to be introduced to Sehun’s friends.  In fact, Minah was quite surprised when he announced the meeting that morning.  She didn’t expect him to be so serious about it because he was so angry about the whole ordeal.

            Kai was very energetic and playful.  And, he doesn’t seem to notice anyone’s personal bubble.  He liked to stand close to people when he talks to them...  But, then again, she wasn’t sure if that was just how he treated girls because he’s good looking and girls will swoon over him.  She forgot to observe him since she was so distracted by everything that was in the mall.  Kai can be blunt and honest, but that’s when he needs to be.  Although he has a playful demeanor, he knows when to stop.  What he had said earlier to Sehun had made him stop being vulgar to her the whole night. 

            Her face suddenly became hot as she thought back about what Kai had said to her fiancé.  ‘She’s going to be your wife and the mother of your children.’  Minah quickly shook her head as she let go of the thought of sleeping on the same bed as Sehun.

            At first glance Tao oozed of mystery and looked reserved, with hawk-like eyes and dark look.  She saw a few girls flashing him smiles, but he seemed oblivious to their actions. However, in real life, he is far from being mysterious or reserved.  Tao was quite talkative, polite, nice, and thoughtful.  He’s also quite innocent for his age.  Minah was shocked that he never got a girlfriend before because he was so good looking.

            She blushed at the thought of her reaction: without thinking, she had said, ‘Can I volunteer myself as a candidate to be your first girlfriend?’’ 

            ‘What?” smiled Tao. 

            ‘Aren’t you engaged?!!!’ asked Kai, loudly.  ‘Sehun, you’re fiancée is already thinking about pouncing on Tao!’  Sehun glared at all of them and rolled his eyes, silently.  ‘Hmmm…  Are you mad, Sehun?’  There was no response as the guy walked away.

            “Yah, are you really asleep already?” asked Sehun, startling her.  She was so deep in thought that she had not heard him approach the sofa.

            Minah quickly opened her eyes to see Sehun in front of her, fresh out of the shower.  His wet hair was pushed back with his pale, lean and cut upper body showing and only a simple towel was loosely hanging off his waist.  Minah flashed him a disgusted look and quickly covered her eyes, innocently.

            “Yah, you could’ve put a darn shirt on!!” she said.

            Sehun laughed, as she could hear him walk away.  Minah pulled down her hands from her face and watched him.  He walked towards the large walk-in closet and closed it with a soft bang.  She quickly took in a deep breath, grabbed the shopping bag with her sleeping attire and skincare, and ran into the bathroom.  She took her time with the warm, relaxing shower.

            After she was done, she stepped out into the room with her hair wrapped up in a towel.  Sehun was, now, fully dressed and sitting on his bed, texting on his phone.  He looked up as she walked out.  He flashed a smug look as their eyes met.

            “Do you want to watch a movie?” he asked, as he set the phone by the nightstand.  “It is a Friday night after all and it’s only 10 pm.”

            “What kind of movie?” asked Minah, as she walked over to the sofa.  She looked over at Sehun and he shrugged, as he stood up from the bed.

            He walked over to the DVD case that was by the huge plasma TV screen’s side.  “I don’t know.” he replied, with his back turned to her.

            Minah blinked slowly as she pulled the towel off her head and letting her wet hair fall down.  She pushed the stray, wet hair from her face as she stood up.  She walked over to the DVD case.  She stared at the DVD collection he had.  She shrugs.  “Why don’t we watch a super hero movie?” she suggested.  “The Green Hornet?”

            “Sure.” replied Sehun, as he pulled the DVD case off the shelf.  He squat down to the DVD player and placed the DVD in. 

            And, within seconds, they were watching the film.  Minah had thought that by the size of the huge TV, Sehun would plop himself on his comfy bed.  But, instead, he comfortably took the seat next to her on the sofa.  She had hoped that he would leave her alone and let her lie down.  So then she could pretend to watch the movie, but really doze off. 

            “Woah, look at how good Jay Chou fights!” said Sehun, excitedly.  “I haven’t watched this in a while and forgot how good it was.  That was a good choice you made, Minah.” 

            He let out a laugh as he turned to look at her.  She was asleep again with a light snore.  Sehun rolled his eyes as he let out a laugh of disbelief.

            “You could’ve just told me that you were tired.” he said, as he shook his head.  He turned back to the TV to finish his movie.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Hope you guys enjoy the update.

            Sorry, this wasn’t that long…  I am tired!!!  T.T  But, as long as I update!!  Yay!!!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho