fxxk you

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun let out a long sigh of relief as he walked into the office from the upper floor.  Sangchul and him were in a meeting with the marketing director, discussing who will be the next idol that Lotte will sign a contract with.  So far, they’ve decided to sign on SM’s new boy band to promote one of their oldest treats: the chocolate Crunky bar.  He was about to head straight to his office when his secretary stood up.

            “There is a man waiting for you in your office, Sir.” she said.

            “Who is it?” asked Sehun, confused.

            “He said-” she started, before being interrupted.

            “Hello, Sehun.” said a familiar voice, making him spin around.  Lee Jongsuk stood in the doorway of his office with a, rather, innocent-looking smile.  He was wearing a crisp, clean cut suit similar to Sehun’s with a blinking Rolex on his left wrist and shiny leather shoes.  If anything, he could have been easily mistaken as a chief officer of Lotte.  “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

            The younger man’s heart rate started to drum in his ear as he stared at the man with wide eyes, unable to answer.  He nodded his head and walked towards his office after much hesitation.  He couldn’t say anything as he closed the door softly.  Sehun felt his body became heavy and lame, knowing that Jongsuk stood a meter away watching his every move.  His eyes finally locked on his older brother’s ex-best friend after some time, unsure of what to expect.  It had been 10 years already since he had last seen Lee Jongsuk and nothing had changed much with the man.  He still had his boyish looks, to Sehun’s surprise.  Everything seemed the same, but he knew that that wasn’t entirely true.  Something with the old friend changed and he couldn’t put his finger on what it was.

            He suspected that Jongsuk and Minah had left together, but no one was entirely sure.  All Kai and Tao remembered was that they became good friends after he started his affair with Krystal.  Sehun had hoped that all did was Jongsuk help Minah leave the Oh family but it was strange when he cut off all contacts with his family.  Secretary Lee had little to say about the whole ordeal, but Sehun was sure that his parents and he already knew the ins and outs of Minah’s departure already.  The only people that knew nothing was Sangchul and Sehun.

            Jongsuk was more comfortable than Sehun had expected, as he walked throughout the office and observing the awards and photos he had in the office.  His heart started to race again as Jongsuk took one of Minah’s wedding photos off of his desk.  Without realizing it, Sehun walked over and stopped him.

            “Why are you here, Lee Jongsuk?” he asked, automatically.  He barely registered what he said until he looked into Jongsuk’s eyes.

            The old friend beamed his signature smile he had and placed the picture back down on the desk.  He glanced down at the picture frame, breaking the eye contact.  “For this.” he answered, as Sehun felt a sharp pain on the side of his face from Jongsuk’s punch.

            Sehun fell backwards onto the ground, holding his face.  “What the hell was that for?” he asked, trying to getting up.  He was barely able to make sense of what was happening when he felt Jongsuk kick his shoulder, pushing him down again.

            “Don’t act like you don’t know.” said Jongsuk, in a calm manner as he stared down at him.  Bitterness and hatred was coloring his face, which was a different side of him that Sehun had never seen before.  Even when they were kids, Jongsuk was always the nice guy.  What happened?

            “No, I don’t know.” insisted Sehun.  Before he could think of dealing with anything that could possibly trace back to Jongsuk, the older man pushed him back onto the ground now with his strong arms and got on top of him.

            “You’ve been trying to my girlfriend.” hissed Jongsuk, confusing Sehun as he tried to get out of his grasp.  Then it struck him like a lightning bolt, but before he could say anything Jongsuk continued.  “Yeah, that’s right.  Kim Naeun is my girlfriend and I know all about how you’re trying to seduce her.”

            For a second, Sehun wondered if Jongsuk knew that he knew who Kim Naeun really is or about the night Minah stayed over at his place.  Did this guy know?

            “Stay away from her.” said Jongsuk, as he threw another punch into Sehun’s face before he could defend himself.  He quickly got up, content.  “People like you have so many women lining up at your door.  Why can’t you just woo one of them instead of my Naeun, huh?”

            Sehun sat up, not answering.  So, he doesn’t know, he thought.

            “Why can’t you just let Kim Minah die like how Naeun did and move on?” asked Jongsuk with a stern face, bursting Sehun’s bubble. 

            “B-Because I love her.” he replied, as he tried to swallow down his blood-laced saliva down.

            Jongsuk snorted.  “If you really did then you would’ve never cheated on her.” he stated.

            Sehun tried to swallow down the lump in his throat.  “I was young and stupid.” he said.  “In the back of my mind, I thought that I could have both Krystal and Minah.  The thought of Minah leaving never crossed my mind because she was such a sweet and gentle person and something like that would be out of her character.”

            “So you thought that she would put up with your .” nodded Jongsuk.  “Then, you her and got her pregnant.”  Sehun wanted to deny it, but from what he remembered…  She never agreed to have with him that night.  He really did force his way into her.  “Your stupid, little girlfriend was the reason she had a miscarriage.”  Sehun had nothing to say about that.  If he had pushed Krystal away in the beginning, then that would’ve never happened.  This would’ve never happened, but it did.

            A silence hung over the office as Sehun stared down at the carpet.  It was his entire fault.  If only he wasn’t so selfish then Minah would still be in his life.  If that was the case, they would have a 10 year old child, bubbly and happy, but no.  If this, if thatIf if if if if if if-  Oh Sehun, you’re too late to the game.  Kim Minah had already moved on with Lee Jongsuk and you were the only one stupid enough to stay, he thought, as his eyes burned.

            “Do you love her then?” asked Sehun, glancing at him.

            Jongsuk blinked slowly as his hard eyes softened.  “I do…” he said, looking at the picture frames lined up on Sehun’s desk.  He picked up one of them and stared down at it.

            A thought crept into his mind and he hesitated to ask the older man.  “Does Minah love you too?” he asked, meekly.  No words were necessary to answer Sehun’s question as Jongsuk smiled a soft smile at him. 

            Sehun felt a lump form in the base of his throat as his vision became blinded.  you, Oh Sehun, for making Kim Minah walk out your life, he heard himself thought.  you and your crappy life.  This is what you deserve for putting her through all that .

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE

            Hope you guys enjoyed this update!!  ^^

            I really don’t know what to say….  Besides feel bad for Sehun?  0_0  But, he does deserve it too if you all think about it.  He did cheat on Minah after all.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho