as you wish

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sehun let out a soft sigh as he stepped into the car.  He and all the other seniors were stuck in the schools testing hall for 8 hours, with a 15 minute break in between.  He was exhausted as he sat in the car.  He and Minah had barely 4 or 5 hours of sleep for the last 4 weeks, cramming everything that they possible could into their brains for a good score.  It was hard, but they did it.  They studied almost everything that they find relevant from cram school, official study guides, and more.

            Now, it final’s.  They took the College Scholastic Ability Test and hoped that their best will show through.

            “Daesung-sshi, may you please stop by a food cart vendor?” he asked, tiredly.  “I’m sure Minah is hungry.”

            “Of course.” he replied, from the front.

            Sehun turned to Minah.  She was dazed, with tired and glassy eyes as well.  She turned to look at him.  “Thank you.” she mumbled.  “You must be hungry as well, right?”  Sehun nodded his head, stiffly.  He had barely any energy left.  “When we get home, let’s just go to sleep.”

            “Hm.” responded Sehun, as he leaned back in his seat. 

            His eye lids were heavy as the car continued to move.  Suddenly, he felt someone shook him.  Without noticing that he had fallen asleep, he quickly woke up with a start.  He looked around him, confused, and realized that he was still in the car.  It was no longer moving as Driver Daesung parked on the side of the street.

            “Do you still want to eat?” asked Minah, unsure.  She pointed out the window to the food vendor at the side of the road.  “If not, we can just ask Mom to make us something.”

            Sehun smiled, softly.  He patted her head.  “Why don’t we just get something to go?” he asked.  “Mom did say something about making a huge dinner for us, but I think that’s tomorrow…  I don’t want you to starve any longer.”

            Minah shook her head.  “It’s OK.” she said.  “I can wait until we get home.”

            Sehun shook his head and opened his door.  He quickly stepped out of the car.  “Come on!  Let’s go grab something quickly.” he commanded.

            Minah did as he said, not wanting to argue over something so little.  His smile grew wider as she stepped out of the car.  He closed the door for her and then grabbed her hand as a cold gust of wind came their way.  Sehun led her to the food cart, excited about the wonderful smell of the street foods.  He turned to her as he swallowed hard, wanting to eat.

            “Oh!  Hello, high schoolers!!” greeted the vendor, who was an elderly woman.

            “Hello!” bowed the pair.

            “You both must be so tired.” smiled the vendor, feeling bad.

            They nodded their heads.  “We are.” smiled Minah, softly.

            “You two must be hungry.” said the vendor.  “What would you like to get?”

            “Hmm…” mumbled the pair, in unison.  “Soondae!”

            The vendor laughed.  “You two are such a cute couple.” she commented, as she grabbed a long sausage.  She quickly started to cut it up.

            “Ajjuma, may we please get enough for 3 people?” asked Minah.  She turned to Sehun.  “I don’t want Driver Daesung to miss out on the snacking too.”  He laughed as the vendor grabbed half of a sausage and started to cut away. 

            “Is it OK if we get it to-go?” asked Sehun.  The woman nodded her head and placed the pieces of sausages in a clear plastic bag.  He turned to Minah and smiled.  “What else would you like?”

            “A few odengs too.” replied Minah.    “And, dookbokki.”

            Sehun smiled and nodded his head.  It seemed like they were on the same page because that was what he wanted as well.  He paid for the food items after the vendor packed it up and they were on their way home.  The 3 of them hungrily dug into their food.

            “If Mom knew, she’d be pissed.” said Sehun, with a mouthful of soondae and odeng.

            Minah laughed.  “That’s why I told you that I could wait until we get home.” she said.

            Sehun shrugged.  “We were starving!!” he countered.  “Besides, I still have more room for food!  That was a super long day.”

            “I know.” smiled Minah, as she took a bite of dookbokki.  Her eyelids grew heavy and Sehun knew that all she wanted was sleep.

           

 

            Minah quickly took off her clothes, as soon as Sehun locked the door.  Mrs. Oh didn’t bother forcing them to eat dinner, suspecting them to get street food  since they were teenagers after all.  So, she let them off the hook and they were ready to hit the hay.  Sehun watched her from behind, amazed, as she tore off her clothes like the rabid beast that he didn’t know existed in her.  He started to undo the tie around his neck and then ed his shirt. 

            Bits and pieces of her school uniform scattered on the floor as she stripped down only to her buttoned up shirt.  Sehun carelessly threw his clothes onto the ground as Minah did too, but the action was barely as fascinating as the girl in front of him.  She quickly headed to the walk-in closet in her buttoned up shirt as he followed her in his boxers.  Before Sehun could grab his PJs, Minah turned around. 

            “May you please step out for a bit” she asked.  “I need to change.”

            Sehun slowly blinked, trying to process the question.  Before he could fully do so, his mouth opened and asked, “Why?”

            Minah flashed him a look.  “I don’t want to be in front of you.” she replied.

            Sehun stared at her, tiredly.  “But, you’re already half !” he countered.

            Minah rolled her eyes as she pushed him out.  “I need to take off my bra, you idiot!!”

            Before he could say anything, she closed the door on him.  He let out a sigh of frustration and went over to the bed.  He decided to sleep in his boxers since his fiancée was being so complicated.  He closed his heavy, tired eyes and was about to-

            “You’re not going to wear your PJs?” asked Minah, interrupting his sleeping.

            Sehun shot his eyes open, fatigued.  “No.” he replied, slightly angry.

            Minah didn’t say anything as she climbed onto the bed.  Sehun turned to face her as he watched her figure.  She was wearing her usual PJs: an oversized cotton t-shirt and a pair of black sweats.  Even through his tired eyes, he could see the outline of her through the thin shirt.  Sehun quickly averted his eyes as Minah lay down on the bed.  She let out a heavy sigh, almost sounding like a moan full of ecstasy.

            Sehun swallowed hard as he turned to look at her.  Her face was turned towards him, but her eyes were closed as she lay down on her chest.  “Minah.” he called out.

            “Hm?”

            “Come here.” Sehun said.

            “What?” asked Minah, as lifting up her head.

            Sehun innocently opened out his arms to her, inviting her to his chest.  “It’s cold.” he explained.

            Minah scoffed, as she sits up in bed and let her hair down from her ponytail.  Sehun watched as her long, black hair framed her face.  A small smile touched his lips. 

            She should let her hair down more often.  She looks prettier like that, he thought.  Maybe that’s why Dongho wanted to kiss her they day we were taking pictures for our senior pictures…

            “Maybe you should go and put on your PJs.” suggested Minah, as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

            Silently, Sehun’s smile grew wider.  He grabbed onto her hand after she was done fixing her hair and pulled her into his chest. 

            “Sehun!” said Minah, with dislike.  She tried to push away from his chest, but he had firmly latched on.

            “Well, I have you to keep me warm.” he chuckled.

            Minah lets out a sigh of frustration.  “Yah…” she said.  “Don’t act like we’re married.  It’s awkward.”

            “What are you talking about?” asked Sehun.  “It is like we’re married.  We’re sleeping on the same bed and Mom acts as if we’re ready to have kids since she keeps on bring up your ovulation cycle.”

            “Oh my God…” said Minah, as she buried her blushing face in his chest.  “Don’t even remind me…  It’s like she always knows when I’m menstruating…”

            Sehun laughed stiffly, unsure of the words he was going to say.  “Maybe, we’ll know when to be extra careful in the future when we start doing more intimate things.” he commented.  He didn’t even want to turn to look Minah as blood rose up to his face.

            It’s not like he had never touched a woman ally before or fantasize about them in an intimate way...  Even right now, he was think of a simple fantasy about Minah at the back of his mind.  Although the future of their life seemed to be bleak and cloudy at that moment in time, Sehun knew that they will do more than sleep on their marriage bed.  It was a realistic revelation, whether Minah would like to deny all she wanted.

            Minah scoffed, as she freed herself from his arms while he was in deep though.  “I told you not to act like we’re married.” she said, pulling him out of his train of thought.

            Before Sehun could react, she had already gone over to her side of the bed and had her back facing him.  He pouted for a second, but quickly smiled.  He turned off the lights and scooted closer to her.  Sehun placed his hand on Minah’s hip and she let out a grunt out of dislike.

            “Don’t touch me.” she stated.

            “But, I want to.” teased Sehun.

            Minah quickly turned around.  “OK, OK!” she said, frustrated.  “Just do whatever you want to because I’m tired.   Aren’t you tired?  Don’t you want to sleep, Sehun?”

            His smile grew wider if possible.  He pushed her baby hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.  “I just wanted to play around before getting some shut-eye.” he said.

            Minah yawned.  “Just go to sleep.” she commanded.

            Sehun chuckled, as he watched her.  She didn’t turn her back on him and continued to sleep facing him.  Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted; they looked inviting.  “As you wish.” he said, as he shifted closer to her.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Yay!  This chapter is a little longer than the usual update!!!  ^^  And, yes...  It is another random chapter...  I forgot to follow up from the last chapter since I've been wanting to write this for a while.  Not only that, but it's supposed to be A WHOLE month after the incident and REMEMBER THAT THEY'RE SUPER TIRED FROM THEIR EXAM...  They're not going to remember about Lee Jongsuk.  LOL  I'll definitely remember to catch up on what happened in the last chapter... 

            Since I didn’t update on Valentine’s Day, I hope that the content of this chapter will make up for it!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho