the show is barely beginning

When Trouble Walked In [Hiatus]

 

 

            Minah smiled as she looked at Sehun.  He laughed, eating the pasta he ordered.  They were at an Italian restaurant, celebrating the beginning of their summer vacation.  Sehun has an internship with a project manager in the advertising department at the family company meanwhile Minah will do nothing.  She hoped to volunteer as a teacher’s assistant at a hagwon for elementary school students.

            “I hope you get the volunteer position.” said Sehun.

            “I don’t think so.” said Minah, as she shook her head.  “There’s other older students that are probably applying for it as well.”

            “Oh, come on.” he comforted, as he reached across the table and thumbed her hand.  “It’s going to be OK.  They’ll want you for sure.”

            “It’s OK if they don’t.” smiled Minah.  “I can always spend some time at home with Mom.”

            “If you want.” shrugs Sehun.  “Mom and Dad want Grandpa and us to go to Italy for a small summer vacation in a month or so.”

            “Really?” asked Minah, surprised.  She had always wanted to travel the world and was excited that she was going to go with the people she cared the most about.

            “Are you excited?” laughing Sehun.

            “Is it obvious?” asked Minah, blushing.

            “Well, duh.” he smiled.  Then, he laughed.  “It’s cute though.”

            Minah shook her head, with a smile.  “Thank you for complementing me.” she said, doing Bbuing Bbuing.

            Sehun squealed a bit, enjoying her aegyo.  He leaned across the table and lightly pinched her cheeks.  “Minah, you’re too cute.” he commented.

            “And, you’re too handsome.” she stated, as she pinched his cheeks in return.

 

 

            They were holding each other’s hands, just enjoying the window shopping.  Suddenly, Sehun’s phone starts to ring.  Minah was distracted by a dress when he suddenly stopped.  She looked up at him, confused.  His eyes were wide and big when he dropped his phone with a shaking hand.

            “Sehun.” Minah called out, as she grabbed the free hand and held it close to her.  “What’s wr-”

            “Sehun.” called out a voice, making them turn in her direction.

            A beautiful girl with nice long hair swayed towards them with a big smile.  “Sehun.  Is that really you?” she asked, as her eyes were only glued on him.  Without hesitation, she leaned down and picked up his cracked phone off the ground.  Then, she glanced at Minah.  “Who are you?  Why are you holding hands with Sehun?”  She quickly reached over to break their locked hands.

            Before the girl could do anything, Sehun quickly pulled Minah behind him.  “She’s my wife.” he replied, snatching his phone away from the beauty.

            “What?” scoffed the girl.  She looked away as she rolled her eyes and then back at him.  “What the hell, Sehun?  I thought that she was supposed to be Sangchul’s arranged fiancé not yours!”

            “Well, Krystal, if you didn’t leave then it wouldn’t had happened!” yelled Sehun angrily, attracting attention.

            An unexplainable feeling engulfed Minah when she heard Sehun said her name.  She felt him grab her hand and pulled her away from the girl.  She turned to look back at her.  Krystal was glaring at the both of them, as Sehun tugged her away.  He was quiet the whole way home, but she could tell that he was infuriated.  His veins were about to pop as he drove up to the mansion.

            “Oh, you’re home!” said a familiar voice from the living room, making Minah’s eyes widen.

            And before she could even register anything, Sehun pounced on top of his older brother and automatically punched him.  Minah started to scream while tears were streaming down her face for the Oh parents as she tried to stop them, through her tears.  She had never seen her husband so mad before.  Sure, he had been angry at her before but this was worse.  He just wouldn’t stop hitting the brother.

            “You ing bastard!” yelled Sehun, as he threw punches into Sangchul’s face.  “Why the hell were you ing with Krystal?!  Aren’t we blood brothers?!  Why the hell did you do that?  Why the hell did you leave me to pick up after your freaking ?!  Are you back to my wife too?!”

            “Sehun!!” cried out loud Minah, as she continuously tried to pull his arm away.  “Stop!!  Please stop!”  He turned around to face her, ready to yell something when he stopped as she hugged him.  “Sehun, please stop.”

            She could hear Mr. and Mrs. Oh running into the living room and screaming.  “Sehun!” yelled Mr. Oh, pulling him away from his older brother, who was on the bottom.

            “Oh, Sangchul!” screamed Mrs. Oh, as she came to his side.  The older brother’s face was covered all over with blood.

            Mr. Oh started to lecture, but Sehun could care less.  He pulled out of the hug and stared at Minah’s crying face, making Mr. Oh stop.  Sehun got off the ground and took her upstairs.  He didn’t say anything again so she decided to after he closed their bedroom door.

            “Sehun,” said Minah through her tears.  “What is happening?”

            “I don’t know.” he said, as he pushed her hair away from her face.  “I’m sorry about earlier.  Were you scared?”  Minah let out a cry as she nodded her head.  Sehun hugged her again, but tightly this time.  “I’m sorry.”

            After Minah calmed down, she pulled away from the hug.  “Why don’t we wash off the blood on your hands?” she suggested.  He nodded his head with a soft smile.

            In the bathroom, Sehun was getting slightly touchy.  He kept on pecking various parts of her face as she tried to clean his hands.  Once she was done, he quickly placed his wet hands onto her hips and his lower body into her.  She could feel his excited body.

            “I want to make love to you.” Sehun whispered into her ear.  He slipped into her body slowly after getting her body excited as his.Before continuing on, he gently cupped her face and breathed warmly into it.  He smiled.  “I will never regret falling for you.”  Then, he leaned down and kissed Minah’s forehead. 

            She pulled him closer to her body, making their bodies move in unison and each other groan softly.  “Please don’t.” she said.

            Sehun smiled brightly as he pulled away from her forehead.  “Don’t worry.” he said, pushing away her hair.  “I promise that I will be with you no matter what happens and that my heart will continue to stay the same, always loving and nurturing you.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            OK, to celebrate the 300 subs, I decided to upload this chapter…………………………………   Please don’t hate me.  It was intended ever since the beginning.

            Please forgive me by this....  OK...  I was watching Exo on Shimshim Tapa....  And, I just had to do this with SoundCloud.

 

A fan wrote a comment about “Baby Don’t Cry”: Kyungsoo Oppa, among your ad libs, the part where you say ‘Cry~~~’ every time I hear it, my heart gets chewy.  Your ad libs are so elastic, please save me~


Shindong: Can we listen to just this part live?

D.O.: Yes!

….

D.O.: Cry~~~~~

Sorry if the fan’s comment is translated wrong, I was watching a video that cuttted out parts of the subs.  And, even if another person already has this uploaded, I just thought that it’d be good to have in my own personal collection.  ^^

radio show: 130607 EXO on ShimShim Tapa

credit: SMent EXO

                Hope you enjoyed this random audio.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho