The Five Dook So Ri (not) siblings

Always Miss Shutter

In SM High School roof, 5 escaped students tried to return their breath normally.

“That old maaaaaaaannnnn!!!! Aish!!!!” Hyukjae kicked the the table.

“Perhaps we need to take his picture, who knows actually he just wants to be our model that’s why he acts that way to get our attention. We’re genius photographer, aren’t we? ” asked Donghae.

“Drop the genius, we’re not. She is.” Sungmin replied while looking at Sora who were sitting on the floor leaning against Kyu.

“My SLR will crush on the spot when I take his photo” Kyuhyun replied.

All burst in laugh.

“Sora, will you have another important photo session again?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes, I will today.. CK will have another model. I dunno him yet. Hope he is as good as Yunho, since he will replace him.” She replied.

“Don’t you get itchy taking “men’s” things covered by small cloth?” Hyukjae grin.

“ermmm....yeap...sure....” Sora replied unsure.”But I also shot the women’s...”

“Will it be different if you take ours?” Donghae asked.

“Your.....your what? ” her eyes opened widely.

“Our photos with that CK underpants!” Donghae replied.

Sora froze while others laughed.

“Or let us just take your photo then...” Kyuhyun added with evil intention.

 “YAAAAAA!!!!!” Sora shouted while kicking Kyu and Donghae.

All of them brust in louder laughter.

‘Okay! Stop! Need your progress reports then.” Sora said.

‘I’m in progress of editing some photos we have taken on BIFF three days ago” Kyuhuyn said.

“We will go to Han River to practice new technique I learn from Teacher JYP” Sungmin said pointing at Donghae as well.

“I will do private photo session with actrees Min Hyori” Hyukjae said.

“Whaaaaaaattttt????!!! That y lady?” Donghae eyes widened.

Hyukjae smiled super widely.

“You should copy us the file then!” Kyuhun said and Sungmin nodded enthusiastically.

“Sureeeeeeeeeeee, brothersssssssss....I know...Sure......” He said.

Sora laughed and said. “Okay, gather the day after tomorrow here. I’ll be so busy.”

“You won’t go home tonight?” Sungmin asked.

“No one will worry and wait, right?” Sora winked and left.

Kyu, Min, Hyuk, and Hae were in silence.

“ Kang Sora...daughter of BBC photographer Kang In....” Kyuhyun said randomly.

“I wonder when will that funny man return from the jungle.” Hyukjae added. “It’s been 6 months?”

“She got accustomed already. Live alone. She even get tougher. Mrs. Kang in heaven must be proud of her” Donghae said.

“If no one wants her, I will marry her than.” Sungmin said, causing the rest of the boys giving him sharp glances.

“IN YOUR DREAM!!!!!” they shouted while bullying Sungmin in cute ways.