First Full Day

Always Miss Shutter

Sora  laid her head on the table, felt so sleepy and dizy. It has been 3 hours she stayed at Leeteuk’s office for the first day. The last two hours was for English literature subject which is so easy for her. Kang In grew her up with English. That past hour was for Physics and she got realy bored.

“Wake up!” Teacher Sooman hit her sleepy head with some paper. “So, how will you apply the Newton principles here?” he asked.

Didn’t even move an inch,her head was still on the table and her eyes closed,  she lift up her hand and handed all of the answers to Teacher Sooman.

“Aish! This girl!” he grumbled and checked. “So...um..okay..all correct.” He took another book. And we moved to the next chapter then. Okay. Introduction to Quantum theory. It’s...” Teacher Sooman stopped talking. Sora handed some other paper again, without even moving her laying  head. “What is this?” Teacher Sooman checked. “S...summary and awh..okay...this one is...how could you do that? Wait...okay.. You seems did well, I will check first.”

“Teacher SooMan, you may leave first.” Leeteuk finally said something.

“O..okay.. Should I come back...?”

“No need. Thanks for today.” Leeteuk smiled.

The room was so silent right after Teacher Sooman left.

Leeteuk looked at sleepy Sora in her desk, only 3 meters from his. He stood up,and walked closer to her soundlessly. He examined her from the back. Her hair, her shoulder, her back,her hands with beautiful fingers, her pointed finger...which make all things are captured well when it  works in sync with her eyes and mind. Going down, he found her...”wait...it’s not right,” he thought..stopped looking at that part, shook his head. He kept silence in a minute but going down to that part again to check...”! Beautiful legs! Why didn’t I noticed back then?!” he swore in silence.

Again, he shook his head, cleared his mind (kekekeke...), and smiled wickedly. He steped closer to sleeping Sora and slowly whispered to her ears “Wake up...or I’ll kiss you...”

In super shocked condition, Sora opened her eyes and woke up suddenly “I wake up! I wake up!” she even stood up.

“Good! It’s not only me who wake up then..”he said winking his eyes.

“So...you’ve just waken up as well?” She asked.

“hmmm...’wake up’ in different way (you know what he meant, right, reader? Kekekeke)’ he said with low tone and walked to the toilet.

Stayed full allert, Sora typed 911 message to Sungmin. And they run fast in action. Sora, took her chair, placed it under the headmaster office window, climbed up, and opened it. There, on the other bilding roof, Kyu, Hae, Hyuk , and Min were waiting and Kyuyun gave his hand. Sora grabbed it quickly and they left as fast as they could. “The window!” she said. “Never mind! Let’s go!” Hyukjae said.

Leeteuk got dizzy seeing Sora’s empty chair and paper all over the floor, blown by the wind from the open window.

“You’ll pay for that, girl” he said. Before he even finished grumbling his mobile rang.

“Yes, grandma” he unconsiously bowed

“Jungsoo. How’s school?” she asked

“All are fine here.”

“meet someone interesting there?”

“What do you mean with someone’s interesting?”

“Hot teachers, cute students, such girls or ladies?”

“Wait...Wait... Granny.. Is that your reason sending me here?”

“Owh...well...of course not. I...I want you to learn managing something as well. But who knows..you meet someone beautiful there...have dates, and...”

“Stop it, granny...”

“If you can’t find it yourself. I WILL FIND it again for you. I still have Jisu, Taeyeon, Dasom...”

“GRANNY...” he cut.

“Because you scared me by saying Siwon, Yunho, and Taecyeon are much more interesting than them and you’d rather date them! Aish, Jungsoo, you have studied and worked hard, It’s your time to have family.  Look at your brother, Heenim,he has married with Sulli and they’re happy. You have to follow them. Marry a woman, not a man! You will reach 30 next year! I don’t know when will I die. I really want to see my grand children all have married and see my great grand children. Cant you understand this old lady wish, Jungsoo? ”

“Don’t say like that. You’ll life long.” Leeteuk said.

“Then help me to life longer!”

 “Okay...okay...” he sighed again and continued “ Well, granny.. It’s still my working hours. I have to go back to work. I’m sorry. I’ll call you back. I promise. I love you... ” and call disconnected.

Leeteuk closed his eyes. He went back to his desk. “Nothing’s interesting here.” he said while typing “KANG SORA” on the school data search.

***

“Paris? You’re not kidding me, Mr. Yesung?” Sora almost screamed on phone.”Sure I’ll be there.” She widely smile.

“Wae wae wae? Tell us!” Hae said.

“I’ll have another photo shoot next 4 days at Paris!!!!!!” she jumped.

“Woah!!!!! Cool!” Sungmin said.

“Why don’t all of us skipped the class and go there with Sora?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Ah... you’re right! Let’s go together then!” Hae and Hyukjae agreed.

“Wait! But you have to help me escaped the class again..”

“Sure, we will do! It’s time to Donghae’s and Kyu’s strategy!” Sungmin said on fire.

“Let’s kick that ahjussi! Kekekekeke..”

All of them laughed without knowing, Leeteuk had put his ears there. He nodded and smiled. “Wanna bet? Let’s have battle, Sora...who will win. Don’t try to escape.” He grinned and left the school roof in silence.

(Next chapter will be full of Sora’s escaping strategies. Need your support! Woosah!!kekekeke)