The Play Station Game battle

Always Miss Shutter

It was raining outside. 8  pm at the evening. Leeteuk was sitting on his sofa sipping hot red velvet. He faced his laptop, finishing some of his headmaster tasks.

His house was a house for a single man. White dominant in color. Some saphire blue, red and slight of orange decorated in some parts. The ceiling in his bedroom was high. There’s a queen sized bed covered by white bedcover. A bedside table stood beside it. A white sofa he was sat on was on another side facing his bed. He sighed and scratched his head. He closed his eyes for some seconds. Felt tired already, wish he could be just a model if his grandma didn’t insist him to be the headmaster. He turned his head to his wardrobe. He even felt so lazy to change his clothes after a tiring working day, moreover to just have a little shower. He stood up, he finally decided to take a shower until he heard the bell rang. He walked slowly across the room to the small living room. “Nugu?” he asked.

“S..Sora.” said the voice trembled. Leeteuk almost fell from his standing place. He quickly opened the door and he saw trembling Sora blew her hands in cold.

“Gosh! Come in!” he pulled Sora inside his house and close the door. He looked at her from top to toe in disbelief. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“T..take m..my mobile and...” Leeteuk cut her words by taking her on the living room. She definetely felt cold. Leeteuk touched her shoulders and back.

“YA! Wh..what are you doing?” she got surprised.

“Checking your uniform. Lucky, it’s not wet. How did you get here?”

“Siwon oppa took me here.”

“Siwon?!!!!!” he felt surprised.

“Ne...we just have meetings with Mr. Yesung for the next photo shoot, you should be there, shouldn’t you, but you weren’t there...” she explained.

“Ah...ye...” Leeteuk nodded. “Sit down” he ordered.

“Thanks. I just wanna take my...”

“SIT DOWN” Leeteuk said firmly  and Sora finally  sat herself down on the sofa. Leeteuk walked to the kitchen “What do you want to drink?” he asked.

“Americano?”

“I don’t drink such coffee. Red Velvet?”

“Anything hot then.” Sora replied.

Leeteuk made the red velvet slowly. It’s still unbelievable. Thinking about the presence of this girl in his very personal place. Only his mom, granny, Sulli, and Min Jung noona had been there. They are family, well, except Min Jung noona, a woman who had ever, once again had ever filled his days.

 And this little girl? With school uniform, full of courage come to his teritory just to have her things back. He has heard the story of the polaroid from teacher JYP. It’s her mom’s favorite. He observed Sora from the kitchen. She was looking around his house, at that time she stood up and tiptoed to some corners observing his belongings. Sometimes she smiled sweetly seeing his family pictures or small things like coffee maker miniature and cola cans. She’s simply looked...lovely. He moved his eyes looking at her hair, her hands and fingers, waist, and...legs... “Aren’t I now?” Leeteuk thought.

“Hey! Is it Play Station?” Sora lifted some PS CD games and the play stick.

“Yes. Can you play that?” he asked and walked toward the living room where the big screen TV and PS box were put.

“Sure! Kyuhyunnie teach me. Sometimes we play together. I’m good on that.” She smiled, took the hot red velvet and sipped it. “It’s very nice. Thanks.”

“Shall we play that? If you win, I will return your mobile and polaroid right after that.” Leeteuk challenged her.

“Why not!” She accepted easily. “Do you have Naruto Shippuden 2? That’s my favorite!”she asked to play that.

 Leeteuk smiled evily. “That’s my major!” he thought.

And they started to play. Round 1  was Naruto (Leeteuk)  VS Kakashi (Sora). It was a quite long battle till Sora screamed “I won!!!!!!!!!” she jumped from the sofa happily.”Give me my polaroid back!” she said, her eyes shone brighty.

Didn’t feel satisfy with the result, Leeteuk meant to prolong the game. “Eeeeyyyy...it’s just the first round. Who said I will give to you after a round only?” Leeteuk answered clamly.

“Youuuu!!!! Aish!!! Why are you so annoying?!” she looked at him with sharp glance.

“Eleven rounds,If you win 6 out of 11, I will give you directly. Two of them! And you cand directly go home. Um..No, special service I will ride you home. Huh? How is it?”

Sora looked at Leeteuk deeply and smirked.” That will be easy. I even won against Donghae and Sungmin. ” she thought. Finally  she gave her hand to Leeteuk and they shook their hands. “Chakkaman...” Sora said “ Take off your suit.” She ordered.

“My what? Suit? Why?” Leeteuk got confused.

“Your suit. That suit you are wearing. I heard from Teacher Yuri, that’s your favorite and one of the most expensive ones. I’ll take it as  a guarantee that you really will return them directly.  So, everytime I win, I will take one.” Sora gave requirements.

“Only...what I wear...now?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes!” she answered quickly. “They are very expensive, right? You're so rich, Mr. Headmaster. I bet I only have to add some money to buy new SLR jut by selling your clothes. ” she said.  Leeteuk nodded and smiled widely “You don’t know what you’re saying and doing, Sora” he tought.

 “Okay. Sure you can. And I...will take ONE BY ONE of what you’re wearing too ..., as the guarantee..” Leeteuk said.

“ WHAT? Guarantee?” she got puzzled. “B..but...You have got my mobile and polaroid with you...”

“Well...Who knows you won’t return my clothes? Like I don’t know you. You could fool me to escape from my office in your studying hour, how couldnt you fool me at this time?” Leeteuk said frankly. “If you don’t want to...Go home!”

Sora frowned. She felt timid now. But hey! Kyu had taught her a lot of tricks for this game, why should feel worry? She felt she would win easily. She's an expert for just Naruto SHippuden. She smiled.

“Okay! But don’t blame me If you lost!” she threatened Leeteuk.

“Sure....!” Leeteuk replied confidently.

And they started the PS game battle....

(I love the game battle very much xixixixi...)