the Space between

Always Miss Shutter

Two hours PS battle passed.

Leeteuk sat at the left side of the sofa silently, rubbing his left arm. He coughed, looking at the PS stick.

Sora sat at the right side of the sofa, hugging her knees. Her PS stick was on the floor. She put her face on her knees.

Silence....

It’s been 15 minutes in silence. None of them moved.

Back to two hours ago they played the games super spiritfully,as if the game determined their life and death. Leeteuk always won when he played using Sasuke character, and Sora, she never changed Kakashi except when she wanted to have experiment with Tsunade and Pain characters and she lost by using them. None of them looked tired. Leeteuk even forgot his headmaster report tasks. Don’t ask about Sora, as she had finished studying for the final exam, she had mastered the materials. Leeteuk gave Sora his evil smile everytime Sora’s stick keeps vibrating showed that she kept losing when she chose the wrong jutsu. And Sora, she always jumped from her place happily everytime she saw Sasuke, Naruto, or Gaara fell to the ground, not moving anymore.

But it was around 2 hours ago, before their silence .

“I won again.” Leeteuk finally broke the silence. Sora looked at him, just for a short time, she coughed.

She saw Leeteuk still sat on the left side of the sofa. Topless, only with his working trousers on him. He had lost for 5 games, and Sora had taken his suit, Bvlgari watch, shirt, sleeveless underwear t-shirt, and belt as the guarantee. Thus, he was unable to looked at her yet.

It was the ninth game and Sora lost for the fourth time. Sora put down her legs on the floor slowly, she squeezed her hands... So far, Leeteuk had taken her sweater, shirt, and skirt...but the result was quite massive.

Leeteuk made himself brave and turned facing Sora slowly. He gasp.

In his most private teritory, a pretty lady sat only with her grey lacey camisole  and red Calvin Klein boxer steel for women. Her hair fell on her shoulder gently. The lacey ties on her shoulders showed him how smooth her silky skin was...and...his man’s eyes lead him slowly to her s...just for a second, they’re seemed perfect. Going down a little were her legs...they were so attractive just like he knew previously. The red color of the CK steel boxer perfectly show her legs line.  He never realized how hot the little lady sitting accross him was. She turned him on.

Leeteuk shook his head. He should be in control. He is the headmaster, and she is the student. She is the photographer, and he is he model. Yup! That’s all.

When Leeteuk thought he could handle himself , Sora bit her kissable lips unconsciously...and Leeteuk got lost..

“Take it off...” he said. “Your camisole or boxer? We still have 2 more games to get the winner.”

“What?” Sora started to be panicked for she had only her camisole, bra, and boxer left attached in her body. Well, no matter which one Leeteuk take first, the result wouldn’t be good for her. She never thought she would lost the game. She cursed how she started the game and asked Leeteuk to give his clothes pieces by pieces as guarantee, and now she was trapped on it.

“Your camisole or boxer?” he asked again, he slowly moved closer to Sora. They were so close. Sora could feel his breath. His skin could even feel the warmth of  her arms.  Sora trembled, her heart bit faster as she felt his bare skin touched her.

 Leeteuk sighed, tried to control himself badly.  Without he realized he had slightly grabbed the tip of the lower part of her camisole...

 

(If you got confused how does Sora's CK steel woman looks like, plase open this site >>  http://www.calvinkleinunderwears.co.uk/images/Calvin-Klein-Boxer-Red-Steel-Underwear.jpg

and If you can't imagine how does her camisole look like, please open this site >>  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8742453

Don't you think it fits her perfectly? )