The Graduation Day

Always Miss Shutter

SM high school roof 8 a.m. 4 handsome boys had gathered together looking at the school entrance. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae held binoculars. Parents and friends started to come, and so did their parents. They should be proud as they were on top ten. Kyuhyun’s the second, Sungmin’s the fourth, Sora’s the fifth, Hyukjae’s the seventh, and Donghae’s the tenth.  The had no worries except on one thing, Kang In’s coming. He would surely come. Hyukjae’s perfect scenario would surely do well.

Sora was down stair, stood up with Leeteuk beside her. She was enjoying her lollipop. Leeteuk looked at her in awe. How could she be that calm. They didn’t really have a plan on how to face Kang In.

 Kyuhyun’s muscles were tense. Hyukjae started to have goosebumps, and Sungmin held Donghae’s arm tightly. Far away on the street, they could see black ninja coming fast approaching their school. No parents would come to school riding motorcycle except Kang In, as he always did. And thay sae he was riding so fast. Kyuhyun dropped his binoculars. “Let’s go!” he instructed. Running down as fast as they could, they found Sora. Sungmin who reached the first entrance, wiped his sweat “Your dad...in couple minutes...” he said catching his breath. Sora threw his lollipop. “Stand beside me...” She instructed. “You too, monkey.” She winked to Hyukjae.

And there he came.

Running fast, Kang In approached them. “Aegi Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!!” he shouted.

“Chill down” Sora whispered. They saw Kang In getting closer. It’s clearly seen, he was wipping his tears while running. Ignoring Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae, he hugged Sora tightly and kneeled down. “My aegi gongju...Sora...I’m sorry...a..appa...couldn’t take care of you well...” He sobbed quite loudly. After some seconds, he stood up and touched Sora’s stomach, looked at it with love. No one moved from their place, they felt scarry. He turned his head, and found Hyukjae exactly right behind him.

“AND YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!” he pointed at him, walked closer toward him, even Kyuhyun and Donghae were unable to blocked him. He grabbed Hyukjae’s collars and looked at him with his sharp glance. Hyukjae closed his eyes, he prepared himself to get punch.

“Where will two of you get married? Take me there....” Kang In let Hyukjae  go, wiped his tears. “As long as it’s still four of you, I feel okay for whoever will marry Sora as long as she’s happy.” He smiled and hugged Hyukjae warmly.

Next, Kang In turned his head to Kyu “And you, KYU jun pyo , why didn’t you do that faster?” he pat Kyu’s shoulder warmly. “You have great DNA and my Sora does too! That will be jjang if you made it!” He gave Kyu his thumbs up.  Kyuhyun’s face was like ‘whaaaaaaaaattttt?’

“OUCHHHHHH!!!!!” Kang In  screamed, a sneaker flew and hit his back.

“So I need to PRETEND to get PREGNANT just to BRING YOU to MY GRADUATION DAY?!!!!!” Sora shouted in anger.

Kang In got shocked, his jaw dropped and he’s speechless. “Y..you aren’t....”

“You don’t need to be here! Just go to the jungle and find a baby tiger or elephant to be your daughter, then!” her eyes were teary.

Kang In came closer to her slowly, grabbed her hands, and hugged her tightly “Mianhae, Sora...jeongmal mianhae... Don’t say such words...mianhae. It’s appa’s fault...I won’t do that again in the future. Whenever you need me I will fly directly from the jungle and meet you, I promise, Sora...mianhae...”Kang In sobbed loudly. Tears rolled down on Sora’s face, she wiped it quickly, gave her thumb to Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae and  she winked.

Leeteuk shook his head. It was an unbelieveable scene. Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae were walking in line leaving Kang In and Sora. “Come on, Mr. Park.” Hyukjae pat Leeteuk’s stomach, giving him signal to leave the father and his daughter. Leeteuk smiled, watching them hugging each other, he didn’t leave his place.

When finally Kang In and Sora smiled each other happilly, Leeteuk felt a touch on his arm. “Sora’s dad?” Mrs.Park, his grandmother asked.

“Ah, granny...” Leeteuk bowed “Yes he is..”

Mrs. Park smiled widely as she walked approaching Sora and her dad followed by Leeteuk.

“Annyonghaseyo, Mr. Kang In. Do you still remember me?” Leeteuk greeted them first. Kang In turned his head.

“Ohh..oh..Annyonghaseyo Mr. Headmaster Park...annyonghaseyo.” He bowed 90 degrees and shook Leeteuk’s hand spiritfully. Leeteuk bowed at him too.

“And this is....”Leeteuk pointed at his granny

“awwhhhh...your wife? Oh...annyonghaseyo, Mrs. Park....I’m Kang In, Sora’s appa...” Kang In bowed 90 degrees and shook Mrs. Park’s hand as she giggled. Sora dropped her jaw.

“Awh...headmaster, you have...erm... you like old..I mean ‘classic’ style, I guess...”Kang In grinned “But Mrs. Park is so beautiful indeed!” He bowed again as Sora closed her eyes with her hands in embarrasment. Mrs. Park laughed outloud.

“OMO!!! You’re so funny, Mr.Kang...” she still laughing “I’m Leeteuk...ah..I mean Park Jungsoo, this headmaster’s granny.” She laughed again. Kang In was frozen. When he got back to the reality he bowed again “Ah....mianhae....I do apologize Mrs. Park, Headmaster...”

“It’s okay, Mr. Kang, never mind...” Mrs. Kang smiled widely. “Let’s talk together while walking to the main hall.” Mrs. Park walked side by side with Kang In and they chatted happily. Sora and Leeteuk followed from behind. “Your appa...so unbelievable...” Leeteuk commented and shook his head in disbelief and Sora giggled.

“Excuse me, Mr.Kang...”Leeteuk stopped Kang In from walking inside the main hall where the graduation ceremony was about to start. “I need to talked to you after the ceremony.” He continued.

“Sure. Sure,Mr. Park.” Kang In smiled.

Sora approached them. “I’ll be in the front line, appa. Watch me! They will give me medal.” Sora pecked Kang In’s cheek and run to the student front seat for the top 10  students happily together with Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae.

A beautiful bells melody was played as the SM high school graduation ceremony started.

***

Leeteuk was sitting on his office desk, looking at a photo frame. He smiled gently looking at the photograph of him, Sora, Mr.Kang, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Kyuhyun made many silly poses. Hyukjae kissed Kang In’s cheek while Donghae pouted looking at them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin made infamous Bezita and Goku from Dragon Balls movie infamous ‘fussion sign’. Leeteuk made batman sign and Sora made double V sign together with Mr.Kang. It’s been three days since the graduation party and Kang In had returned to amazone. Leeteuk wouldn’t be able to forget his moment with them, moreover during his private talk with Kang In.

Leeteuk was about to open one of the lolliops in the box given by Sora when suddenly he heard a knocked. Stood up in a hurry he quickly opened the door, finding Sora stood up still in her SM uniform. She took out a lollipop from and smiled at him brightly. “Hi....” she greeted, waved her hand.

“What? Miss me already?” Leeteuk asked while giving her his smile gently.

“hihihihi...yeap...” she laughed cutely.

“Say that ‘I miss you,oppa..’” Leeteuk asked her with his playful tone .

She blushed and shook her head.  She streched her hand instead “My recommendation letter...”

Leeteuk smiled at her, grabbed her hand, pulled her inside to his office quickly and closed the door behind them.

“Let’s play a game first, shall we?” he smiled.

  (fufufufufufu...do you like the graduation day? I hope you do. Hope you will also enjoy the game in the next chapter. I'm finishing it now ^^)