A revenge?

Always Miss Shutter

Books, an arm chair, bookshelves, paintings, medals, school symbols...

Sora looked at the things around her, sang a song which could only be heard by herself, trying to block what blah blah blah things Teacher JYP and Lee Soman said. She stole a glance a bit and yeah, Leeteuk was still smiling and looking at her with his wise fake smile. Her blood rushed.

“Ya! Do you hear me?” Teacher Sooman pat her head. Sora stood up quickly, got so angry.

“Sora....” Teacher JYP calmed her down, asked her to sit down again. “I don’t know what ehm...had happened to you and ehm...Mr.Park, but...you shouldn’t shout and pointed at him like that.” He looked at Leeteuk wish to get explanation from him.

Leeteuk smiled. “Just leave us alone, Teachers. Let me talk to her. Don’t worry...she is an...old friend, right, Sora?”

Sora remined silent, not saying a word until both teachers left.

“What do you want? Why are you here?” she asked, almost shout.

“I’m the Next-time-please-do-it-smartly headmaster.” Leeteuk answered calmly, repeating what Sora said before she left after their photo session.

“Why should be you?!!!?”

“My grandma is the owner of this school!” Leeteuk smiled, walked closer to Sora. “I bet they didn’t know that you worked for Calvin Klein as their MAIN photographer. They just know you always join competition and win, join exhibitions, work for some magazines under the school acknowledgement. But they don’t know if you work for commercial things and they pay you a lot.” He kneeled down, he put his face closer to Sora’s.

“You broke one of the main rules,beautiful... no student is allowed to work in commercial field. Skipping the class? Ah...you do that so often, don’t you? How could we give you good recommendation for your photography department in the university you have chosen in the future? I bet they wont accept students who loves to broke the rules.” he continued causing Sora gave him sharp glance.

 “You are trying to intimidate me, aren’t you?” she finally got her courage to speak. “What do you want? Do you want me to quit my job? You wish!”

“Why should be that rude?” Leeteuk stood up. “You certainly need behaviour theraphy, Miss Kang. I have decided to move your class here.”

Sora frowned “Here?”

“Here in my office.”

Sora dropped her jaw.

“Do you get what I mean? Started from tomorrow you, only you will study here in my office. If you don’t attend, say goodbye to the recommendation.”

“YOU!!!!!!” couldn’t handle her emotion, Sora stood up, and walked out. Before she opened the door, she turned to Leeteuk’s direction and......

Throw him with one of her sneakers!

In a second, she ran outside,still she could hear Leeteuk’s voice “SEE YOU TOMORROW!”