the battle strategies

Always Miss Shutter

It was 7 pm at the school roof, a place of photography team usually gathered.

Five students in silence.

Kyuhyun frowned his head facing his laptop, didn’t play game as usual, just faced it with his straight face.

Sungmin closed his eyes and sighed, watched the yard from above.

Hyukjae sat down on the stair, cleaned his camera with blank face.

Donghae took his friends’ picture with his camera.

“Don’t do that, Hae.” Said Sora with desperate tone. “Ottoke? Don’t keep silence... . If i have to attend the class only with him, we only have little time to meet and practice. I don’t know whether I can stay at CK company or not. If i don’t work, how could I get money for living?”

“Doesn’t Mr. Kang send you?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes he does. But I save all everymonth. I just use once or twice to buy new SLR. You never know what might happened in the jungle, If he died in accident,  I won’t have anything to live..” Sora explained.

“You’re cool, Sora!” Sungmin praised her.

“How far have you studied our school materials?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Finished all. I have even ready with the final exam. I have even been accepted in that university.” Sora answered.

“Woah.... you’re rock!” Hyukjae praised in amusement. Sora smiled bitterly though.

“So, you can just do all teachers give quickly and leave!” Kyuhyun suggested.

“I the headmaster doesn’t allow you, just wait until he goes to the toilet, dial our emergency number and we will be there to rescue you. There is a big window there, right. Climb it, we will prepare rope.” Sungmin added.

“I can even replace you! Or someone will!” Donghae said spiritfully.

“What do you mean?” Sora asked.

Donghae winked, gave “come closer” sign to everybody and explained to all causing everybody’s laughter.

“It will work! Trust me! I call it General Hae strategy! ” he said.

Kyuhyun came closer and gave Sora a small red bottle.  

“What is this?” Sora asked.

“That is President Kyu strategy..”

Everybody came closer and Kyu explained his escaping strategy.

“You’re cool!” Sora praised him. “Ya, Hyukjae! What about you? You haven’t even said a single word!” she turned her face to Hyuk.

Hyukjae stood up. “Sora, stand up” he said.  “Wae?” she asked and stood up.

Hyukjae grabbed Sora’s sport trousers. “Started tomorrow, take off this one!” while pulling down Sora’s trousers.

“Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Sora screamed and held it tight. Kyu, Min, and Hae all stood up in allert.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“You always wear your sport trousers under your skirt, and it’s not y. You’re beautiful, and...*cough* have beautiful legs...”

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaa????” Donghae and Kyu said at the same time.

“Come on! Don’t you think she’s hot! Hey, our best friend is hot, right? Just accept it! Aren’t you normal guys?” Hyukjay asked with challenging tone.

Kyu, Hae, and Min looked each other and finally nodded. Sora blushed to the max. “You guys...seriously...”she shook her head.

“Pull it down, Sora. Try it!” Hyukjae instructed.

“Now?” she asked unsure.

“Just for practise” he persuaded her.

Slowly, Sora pulled down her sport trousers and took it off.

Everybody gasp.

“YA! Don’t look at me like that!” she shouted.

Everybody turned thier blushing face to the other sides randomly.

“Hyukjae, continue!” Sora said.

“*cough* Erm...That headmaster won’t be able to stand for your y legs. And we won’t either (he whispered himself).  And if he does something, you can simply scream and mark it as ‘intention of ual abuse’. And you can go out from that room f5rever!” Hyukjae explained.

“Nice idea.”Kyu said

“I never thought about that. You’re an expert to such things” Sungmin grinned.

“I like the take off your sport trousers and always use skirt” Donghae said and he got sharp glare from everybody.

“Oh, come on! Aren’t you normal?” he asked and at this time he got a hard pat on his head from Sora.

“Okay! Thanks all! You’re great! So lucky to have friends like you!!!” Sora came closer to them and they hugged together.

“Let’s go home then!” she said.

“Ummm...you go fist, Sora, we still have something to do.” Kyuhyun said.

Sora frowned and looked at them one by one.

“M..Mathematic games.. Oh..I haven’t finished them!” Kyu turned and faced his laptop.

“Making new music arangement!” Sungmin pointed at his guitar.

“Practice new coreography ” Hyukjae said.

Sora looked at Donghae. He smiled wierdly and said “S..studying..”

Sora checked her friends faces and gave them sharp glances one by one, making sure they didn’t tell a lie.

“Okay then.” She finally said. “Bye all!” she waved and left.

Those 4 boys suddenly stop moving.

“Did you get it, Hae?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Sure...” Donghae smiled wickedly and everybody came to Donghae in a rush living all mess intheir own spot.

Their eyes grew widely in amazement.

“Since when she grows this y?” Hykjae asked.

“Oh...legs...” Kyuhun paraised.

“Let’s copy and erase before she knew we took her pictures with skirt just now!” Sungmin instructed.

“Ye, you’re right. Our first private collection of Sora!” Donghae replied. They smiled happily.

“Arent we ?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We are” Hyukjae replied.