"Cheese"

Always Miss Shutter

(Finally I am able to date my PC, hihihi...hope you also enjoy this one ^^v)

“S..sir...Leeteuk sii..” Sora called Leeteuk with her tiny voice “ugghhhhh...” she held her camisole, not letting it go on Leeteuk hands.

“You chose what you want to take,right? I do the same.” He replied with his heavy voice, he tried to breath normally.

“A...andwae... If you take it, I will only wear my bra and boxer with me...”

Sora was lying down on Leeteuk’s white sofa, having her war with  Leeteuk  who bend on top of her. If we were there, we would be able to see a perfect love pose. One of Leeteuk’s knee was on the sofa, the other leg stood on the floor, he still grabbed her camisole. Leeteuk looked at Sora once again, unconsiously enjoy the beauty scene under him. Her eyes, her kissable lips, her hair, her bare neck, and  her hands which held her camisole tightly. She’s cute and hot at the same time. Smiling, he tried harder to pull her camisole again. But the more he tried to toss it, the more Sora held it.

“W...wae? no more joke, please...Is..is it just because of the game or..or.. Did I...Did I turn you on?” Sora made herself brave to asked.

“What do you think?” Leeteuk looked straight at her eyes meaningfully. “I’m a man...” he whispered for himself.

“Okay. If you don’t want me to take your camisole, I will just take your boxer then.” He moved his hands slowly but sure to her red boxer.

Sora got more panic “Andwaeeee!!!!” she shouted.

Leeteuk put his face closer on Sora’s face “Camisole or boxer? I will count one up to ten. You’re the one made the rules, and I always follow what you want so far... so be responsible” he smiled. Sora shook her head.

Leeteuk counted one up to ten. Still Sora didn’t answer. She looked at him with her eyes full of hope that he would let her go and...dress up for sure. “Hmmmm....Let me choose then. Camisole?” Leeteuk , looking at while tracing the lace on her shoulder. It’s getting hotter. Sora shook her head harder...

“Okay...boxer then.” Once again Leeteuk moved his hands slowly and to her boxer, she trembled.

“MMMmhhhhh.... A...andwaeeeeee!!!!” she shouted in panic again.

FLASH!!!!!

Suddenly a flash of light .

“Did you get it, Heechulie?”

“Yes, granny. Perfect picture.” Heechul looked at the result on his SLR.

Leeteuk and Sora were frozen in their recent hot position seeing Leeteuk’s granny smiled widely and Heechul waved beautifully at them.