welcome to the battle field

Always Miss Shutter

Paris, France...

Sora, Hyuk, Min, Hae, and Kyu spent their first afternoon visiting Bohemian Paris, capturing the beauty of the other side of Paris which may reminds everybody with a slight  memory of the first world war. It has change a lot now, stepping side of one place to another they even captured the beauty of Moulin Rouge. They moved quite fast. They spent their night at Eiffel tower, bathed with the lights of the tower, capturing each other figure. When midnight they had reached the Arc de Triomphe, watching all vehicles passed by, people, and lovers enjoyed that night.

“where will you have your photo session tomorrow?” Hae asked.

“Me? Um...at a garden or such thing, wait...” Sora took out a piece of paper “Jardin du Luxembourg...how to pronounce it?” Everybody laughed. “CK will have their new catalogue. I’ll shoot some of their collection, not all. This is my first international debut for the company.’ She explained.

“They just launched their latest underwear collection, now again? You will see such man things again?” Hyuk asked.

“Eyyyyy... it’s not underwear things. It’s men’s clothes. Suits, shirts, well such things.” She answered. “Will you join me tomorrow, or you will go somewhere?” she asked.

“Better drop you there and pick you up after you finished then. We won’t disturb you.” Sungmin suggested.

“Okay. Off to sleep” Sora stood up, wave, and walked to her room slowly. She was thinking...”This is Paris, dad. One of my dream comes true,like your dream reaching amazone. Hope you’re fine there.” She smiled gently. It’s been six or seven month since Kang In moved Savana to amazone for the new BBC filming. And it’s been 2 months they haven’t got in touched even by phone. Sora looked at his mobile phone, she smiled reading a short text message...Kang In would be on skype tomorrow.

***

Jardin du Luxembourg in the morning. The beauty of the trees along the way and the wind blew made the photo session background complete. So gorgeous! Sora herself stood up in disbelief. Some minutes ago she couldn’t believe her eyes seeing the Luxembourg garden with many fresh colors the grass, the trees, those flowers, even the bench, and the peole walked along. She’s standing on the small street with trees surounding her on her right and left side. But, exactly at this second she stood in disbelief not because of the beautiful scenery, but because of a man,standing in front of her, wearing complete suit, and handsome. Actually, there’s no problem with his appearance and style, thing that made it as a problem was, because this man is Mr. Park Jungsoo... She blinked her eyes, and rubbed it several times. But Leeteuk still stood up there with his handsome pose. She tried to ignore hime at first, but this man always look at her and smile politely, making her goosebumps.

When the photo session was about to start, Leeteuk walked coser to her. She tried to run away, but he grabbed her shoulders and backhugged by holding her shoulder. Everybody stared, even Siwon, Yunho and Taecyeon, the other models were stunned. “Why avoiding?” he started. “Your Ryeowookie was so beautiful, Sora, but he doesn’t smell and taste like you...” he whispered.

“WHAT?” Sora got surprised.

“Take my picture well today, I’ll do it smartly so you don’t have to shout “BE SMART”, Sir.” He kissed her head (!!!!!!), winked and left, causing Sora’s body trembled, she almost lost her balance. Giving sharp glare at him she whispered “You’’ll be dead, ahjussi... ”  

At the other side of the garden Siwon, Yunho, and Taecyeon talked about Leeteuk and Sora.

“Teukie hyung will rock today. He has found a new enemy...”Yunho said.

“Not enemy, mood booster instead. And it’s a girl!”  Taecyeon added in disbelief.

Siwon explained “It’s been so long, four years,  he’s not on fire since Min Jung noona got married and resign from photography world. And since then he’s not as he was. Noona’s so great at capturing the other side of us. But I think Sora is a slight better. And she’s got that character... ”

“The ‘Excuse me,SIR! Can you just simply follow what I tell you?’ that one? “ Yunho laughed.

“The ‘Stop it! Don’t do that! It’s too much!’?” Taecyeon added impersonated her.

“Yes, that one! But you know what, Teukie hyung got the worst “Can you do it smartly, SIR?!” and she even went to the spot directly and acted to get hyung’s best expression. hahahahahaha...”Siwon added.

“woah! Really? She did?” Taecyeon widened his eyes and all of them burst in laughter.

“Well, let’s see what might happened today. It will be so interesting.”  Siwon winked.

(Is this chapter boring? Well I should write it anyway since it’s also the key for other chapters. Hope you still enjoy it. I’ll be uploaded again soon, hopefully. ^^)