Miss Bride to be

Always Miss Shutter

(I’m writting this with listening to Super Junior KRY’s Promise You, the only song in my playlist today kekekekeke... awhhhhh...It really helps a lot building the atmosphere ^^ Try to listen while reading this...hihihihi.... Hope I can add another chapter a.s.a.p. Hwaiting! *hugs* for all ^^)

Sora was sitting down impatiently in SM headmaster office which previously was Leeteuk’s office. She keep on standing up and looked outside the window. It’s been 30 minutes she waited there alone. She checked her mobile again and tried to call the boys, but no one picked up. “Ooooshhhhhh.....”she sighed impatiently.

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door. She jumped out from the couch and run to open the door quickly. She was stunned seeing a man carrying a big box covering his face with his father waving behind him. Sora frowned, but then she smiled seeing a big beautiful hat the man’s wearing.

“Chullpa...” she stepped inside to let Heechul and Kang In went in.

“Why was it so long to let me in, Sora?” Heechul complained, wipping his sweat.

“Mianhae...I don’t know if it’s you.” She replied “What is that?” Sora asked.

Heechul smiled, grabbed her hand, and led her to sit down. “Mr. Kang...talk to her,please...” Kang In then sat down beside her.

“Ige mwoya?”

Kang In held her hands. He sighed, and then looked at her meaningfully. “I hope you won’t hate me for this. And I hope you don’t missunderstand. I have talked to Leeteuk a lot. I have shared what terrified me by leaving you alone here. He...has proposed you, hasn’t he?” Sora nodded.

“Do you love him?” Kang In asked.

“I do.”Sora tightened her holding hands and smiled.

“Before your omma passed away, she always reminded me to support and guide you reaching your dream. You have begined yours as a pro photographer. Entering your omma’s department in the same  university...I’m so proud of you. But then, I realized that you have another dream I might not disturbed... Staying here with your beloved friends and Jungsoo. You refused Kirrin offer just to be with them. Your omma did the same. She rejected Kirrin’s offer last time just to be with me...can you believe it? Just because of me...” He smiled gently, caressing Sora’s hair.

“Aegi gongju....forgive me for not taking care of you well. I...perhaps will quit my job, and try to find another one here..” he continued.

“Appa....” Kang In signed her to stop

“...But well, it’s not that easy. I need at least two more years to finish my latest project, since I’m the new leader. I can’t be irresponsible to leave everyting just that way. But I promise I will return in two years, Sora. I...”  Sora covered Kang In’s mouth with her hand quickly, asked him not to say anything.

“I don’t want you to quit... I still remember how you jumped out like a crazy knowing you’re accepted at BBC, two months before omma passed away... Appa... As big as your dream to help me reaching my dream,I want you to keep your dream too.... we have the same blood and I’m part of your flesh too...we won’t be sepparated by this distance... I just simpley want you to be here in my important times, like my graduation, or first college day...” she smiled. Kang In hugged Sora tightly, he started to sobbed. Heechul turned his face to wipe his tears.

“You want me to be here in your important day, don’t you?” still sobbing, Kang In asked her. Sora nodded.

“Well..you’re important in my every single day. But today will be one of your most important day as well...” he wiped his tears.

“What do you mean?”

“Jungsoo is waiting you at the school roof. Some others are waiting for you as well....”

“What’s this?” Sora move back.

“Marry him, will you?”

“Marr...marry him...like now? Now?” she got surprised.

“Yes... Is it okay with you?”

Sora still sat down in disbelief.

“I will be a bride today?” she asked.

“Yes. Actually, Jungsoo and i planned this, seeing I won’t be able to take care of you in sort of time. I can’t keep entrusting you to Kang Hodong and Kang Ta, as you know they will move abroad. I trust Jungsoo, and I believe he will take care you well as a husband, a man, Sora’s man... ” Kang In smile. “I bet he hasn’t even touched you...” he continue and Heechul suddenly coughed.

“Are you okay, Heenim? Kang In stood up and pat his shoulder. “Ye....I’m fine, Mr. Kang...please continue...” he started to stop coughing.

 “Even when he has, I will forgive him since he love you that much then...” Kang in murmured. “So, will you? But...I don’t want to force you though...” He looked at Sora to find her answer.

Sora smiled gently. “Appa, where is my wedding gown?” she asked. Kang In laughed in relieve and hugged his only daughter warmly.

“Heenim. It’s your time.” Kang In signed Heechul who directly dialed a number. “Sulli yeobong, come in. The bride to be needs our help.” He stood up and opened the big box. “Tadaaaaaa....” Sora’s eyes widened in  awe. There two wedding gowns which really her style. Heechul took one of them. A white bazer gown type with laces and big simple ribbon in the waist and not forget the mini skirt. The other one was a knee length coat with black lace ornament. “Try them all and decide which one do you like more.” Sulli’s appeard. Sora bowed to her and streched her hands. Sulli mover closer to her and hugged her. “You’re so beautiful even whithout make up, hyungsunim...” she said causing Sora blushed.

“Well...I guess I have to leave my Sora on your hands for a while...”Kang In winked to Heechul and Sulli, stood up, hugged Sora and left the office.

“Come on, I will help you to dress up.” Heechul said.

“What?!!!” Sora got surprised.

“I mean Sulli hihihihihi....” Heechul and Sulli laughed. Sora was beaming knowing how they .

***

“Sulli, tissue....” Sulli handed Heechul a piece of tissue to wipe his tears as he felt really touched with Sora’s appearance and the fact that his hyung finally would get married with this lovely girl.

“Excuse me...how do I look? Is it okay?” Sora asked in her worry tone.

“Damn gorgeous!” Sulli stood up and hugged her. “Hubby, I wonder how Teukhyung kow her size precisely...”she smiled.

Heechul stood up and dragged Sulli close to him and whispered something that made her giggled.

“Wae? Wae? Wae? I wanna listen to!” Sora demanded.

“hihihihi...nothing, Sora. Come on, everybody’s waiting!” Sulli entwined her arm walking out from the office.

As Sulli oppened the door, Sora stunned in surprise seeing for boys standing in tuxedo handsomely. They turned slowly to Sora and look at her with their big bright warm smiles as Sora had known before.

(PS. Can I do voting, which gown will be suitable for Sora on the wedding? Simply look at the picture on top. Which one do you like the most? Hihihihi...gomawo...”