The New Model

Always Miss Shutter

Bright studio in the afternoon.

White elegant backgound and some small gothic things were set perfecty. Some crew were busy with lighting. 

Stood up infront was a man. A quite well built one with nice abs and arms. He has perfect face line, nice eyebrows, sparkling eyes and...”kissable lips” Sora defined them herself. He was wearing CK white boxer.

Sora sighed. She closed her eyes. This model was hard. He didn’t seem understand what did Sora instructed to him in expression and chemistry building. She shook her head, close her eyes, tired.

“ Can you? Geeeezzzzz..... How long have you been a model?” Sora asked impatiently.

Leeteuk  got insulted. It had been the XX times he seemed failed understanding what the photographer wanted.

“Years,MISS.... Years....” he replied.

“Good, so, PLEASE.... Don’t keep doing lips wiping with your hands! Your pose, it should be y, but not that so y, aish... just y, fullstop. Your eyes, make it sharp, head movement make it slow. Did you watch Twilight? Move like Jacob!” she instructed.

Leeteuk tried hard to control his emotion. If this girl is just the usual potographer he might push harshly out of the room. But she’s the best Korean young photographer and all models are waiting to work together with her.

In the other corner of the room, Mr. Yesung, one of the brand manager talked to Siwon. “Leeteuk surely need  such photographer to change him. Challenge, he need that.”

“Yes, Sir. I think so. It’s a bit hard at the beginning, but once we get our click with Sora, all are great.” Siwon replied.

“Will he really leave for tomorrow?” Mr. Yesung asked.

“Yes. But I think he can still do this model things.” Siwon added.

Go  back in the studio.

Looking staright at Leeteuk, Sora gave her SLR to her assistant, took off her cardigans, and moved to Leeteuk in a rush. Everybody was frozen.

“Look at me!” pointed out her face. “SIR, please...PLEASE follow me! I AM sorry if i couldn’t direct you well, and now, let’s fix it together! I NEED Your total sense!” Sora said in desperate tone.

Leeteuk looked at her, felt annoyed, but “Ok” he said.

She put her hands on Leeteuk face and moved slowly to his bare shoulders and put her face closer to Leeteuk’s face almost landed her lips on his and stopped, looked et his eyes, turned her lips slowly to his ears and whisper “Sir...I killed Siwon...” ...move slowly leaving him. Leeteuk got surprised, unconsiously followed her movement with his sharp look and...

“You got it, Henry?” Sora shouted.

“Yes, Sora..” Henry replied.

“Perfect! Like I want!” Sora smiled widely leaving Leeuk blank in the set. “Do you want to see?” Sora asked Leeteuk and showed it to him. He himself felt surprised with the result.

“It’s great, right? Next time...please do it smartly, will you?” Sora said and just left Leeteuk once again in annoyance.

“If the result wasn’t as great as it it, you’ll be finished, crazy girl!” he cursed.