Beautiful US...

Always Miss Shutter

Welcome to the Dimple house. It was a perfect house for a small family. If you go inside the house, you will feel fresh atmosphere blended with warm feeling inside. Once you got inside the gate you’d a terrace, enough for having small barbecue party.The wall was painted white. The door was quite high. You needed a password to go inside. No...it’s not 1004, or 070783, or even 180290 or any things related to their birthday or phone number . Don’t tell them I gave you the password, but please don’t be rude to intrude their sweet moments. Heechul and Fighting Juniors were enough to disturb them sometimes. Just press 300911, their wedding day.

Once you stepped inside, there was a living room with a big white sofa. You can see their wedding picture hanging on the wall. An empty big cabinet (they just moved ^^) was placed to divide the room to the other one, a place for their grand piano. If you go straight inside you’ll a small family room next to the kitchen and a bathroom. That small family room was a perfect place for Heechul, Sulli, and Fighting Juniors to hang around. We could even find their self camera photos in a frame on the table. Next to the piano room there’s a small bedroom with working table and a dark room for Sora work dealing with her classic camera negative things. There’s a stair inside the bedroom. When we went up, we would see the real bedroom there with a big window with may lead to a beautiful  view of the city. Waiting inside the room was a  king size bed with white bed cover, bedside table and a sofa. There was a small room they use as a wardrobe. And at last,   bathroom with bathtub-enough for two, was there too, next to the wardrobe room.

***

It was a busy beautiful morning...

Leeteuk’s hand was on Sora’s waist. He pulled her closer as he deepened his kiss. Sora cupped his face as she responded back. Leeteuk lifted her and make her sat on the washbasin. He traced her neck and went down to her chest.

“Oppa...I have to fly to Busan....” Sora whispered. Leeteuk pretended not to hear what his wife said. His hand moved and  massaged her s slowly. Sora made a tiny moan.

“Oppa....we have to stop, you need to work...”she whimpered. Leeteuk stopped and smiled meaningfuly. He stripped off his t shirt and took off his pants. “Oppa...” Sora pretended to get sulky.

“What? Why are you asking me to stop but you are blushing so red?” Couldn’t wait any longer, he tossed Sora’s bathrobe. “A quick one...”  He showered her with kisses, but Sora pushed him slowly. “This is not comfortable, and we’re in a hurry...” she said with her heavy tone.

“Hmmmm...wanna move somewhere? Kitchen?” Leeteuk asked. Sora shook her head. “I see, your favourite....wardrobe?” he .

“Eyyyyy...oppa...”she blushed badly. Leeteuk moved closer to her face. When their gaze met without waiting any longer, Leeteuk took it as an “okay” sign from Sora. He did it as Sora’s wish...as they wish, gentle in every kiss, touch, and strike, but a quick one. Sora leaned back her head as she released hers and Leeteuk followed some seconds after. Sora hugged him tightly as Leeteuk lifted her up. “Come, our bathtub is waiting...just a quick one...” he winked.

***

Half running to the gate, Sora put her backpack on her shoulders.

“Mrs. Park, your camera bag!” Leeteuk ran after her.

“Oish....” Sora turned around and got it.

“Listen...listen....” cupping her face, Leeteuk tried to make her calm down. Sora was finally able to manage her breath. “Listen... do it well. You’re a pro. A lot of star on BIF, but you’re the most shining one.” He continued.

“But I usually take their picture, and now I should be there as one of the guests...I don’t like it...” she whimpered.

“Let’s make a deal. If you feel nervous, make our sign, double V when the camera capture you. It will lessen your nervous feeling, okay?”

“Ah...I never thought about that! Okay oppa...” she hugged him. “And Mr. Park, please stay away from those girl band members. You’ll be MC ing with some of them today, right?” Sora pouted.

Leeteuk giggled. “What’s your name?”

“What?”

“Your name?”

“Kang Sora...”

“Wrong!”

Sora bit her lips “Ah...Mrs. Park Jungsoo...” she answered shyly.

“There’s only one Mrs. Park Jungsoo. YOU! NO others. I love you....” He kissed her quickly but passionately.

“I love you two....” Sora answered.

“I love you three!!!” Leeteu replied. “Do you love me four?” he asked.

“Yes...I love you four..fourever...” She smiled and kissed him back. They hugged warmly.

“Come on I’ll take you to the airport.” Leeteuk held her hands.

“Can you? Oppa will take me there? But you have schedule.....” Sora frowned her head.

“The recording will be at 3. I still have some times to take you there...” he smiled.

“I see...” Sora smiled. They walked slowly to their car.

“Do you really get what I’ve just said?” Leeteuk asked.

“What? Which one? That oppa will take me to the airport?” Sora asked.

“No. Not to the airport. To Busan.” Leteuk replied. Sora stopped suddenly.

“Jjinja????” she almost shouted happily.

“Why not?”

“Do you have that much time?”

“I will go back to Seoul straightly...” he smiled gently.

Sora jumped happily and hugged her husband tightly. Leeteuk kissed her shoulder. “Wait....is this my perfume?” He let his hug slowly. Sora was blushing and beaming. She nodded.

“Is this my striped t shirt too?” he asked again. And Sora nooded for the second time. “In case I miss you so badly...” Sora said. Leeteuk’s cheeks ascended to heaven. “Let’s go.” He kissed her forehead and then grabbed her hands as they leave for their destination place.

***

“Okay, let’s wave to Director Kang Hyeong Cheol . And who’s behind him? Ah...she’s Calvin Klein’s new photographer leader.  A very talented one. She also make great captures for some environment magazines and web. She’s famous as young photographer of the nation. Kang Sora~shii...”

“Should we call her Mrs. Leeteuk?”

“Ah...I see... She’s a wife of a famous model and  recently a talented variety show MC Leeteuk...they're recently married!”

“Or should we call her Mrs. Park perhaps? Mrs. Park Jungsoo?”

“Mrs. Park Jungsoo? Ah... I see...Leeteuk’s original name...”

“Oh, look! So gorgeous with her white gown...”

‘Ah! She’s making double V sign...! How cute!”

The MCs commented.

Leeteuk was smiling widely seeing the live broadcast from TV. “Saranghae...Hwaiting!” he whispered as he saw Sora making double V sign.

“Teuk~shii, the recording is about to start.” One of the crew informed him.

“Araso, hyung. Thanks.” Fixing his hair, Leeteuk run to the stage and smiling brightly as the recording started.

(ThankKyu for following this story. I hope you’re happy with the ending. I’m sorry for my bad English. This is my first time writing such a long story. I believe I have tons of lacking things. Once again thanKyu for your never ending support. ThanKyu for the comments. I plan to write another one, can I? Kekekeke... Once again, thanKyu, readers, SARANGHAE!!!!! *supergluehugs*)