The ones forgotten

Always Miss Shutter

Sora laid on the grass at SM high school roof garden.  Felt so happy had been touching Korea land, she kissed the grass. She smiled super widely. Kyuhuyn was sleeping, hugging Sungmin beside him. Donghae was sleeping soundly on Hyukjae’s shoulder...

“YAAAA!!!! You have returned! Why didn’t you tell me?” Wookie voice broke the silence in the morning, forcing everyone opened their eyes lazyly,and stretched their body, only Kyu continuing his sleep. Sora laughed. “Mianhae, Wookie...really. We just feel so tired” Sora winked.

“You are forgiven.” Wookie melted by Sora’s wink.

“So what did the headmaster do when we’re away.” Hyukjae asked while kicking Kyuhyun to wake him up.

“Oh..oh...you won’t imagine, he had very sharp stare once he knew I was a fake Sora. His face was this close to me” he gave tiny gesture from his pointed and thumb fingers. “My heart bit so fast, I thought he would kiss me...”

“OMO!” everybody got surprised.

“He... kissed you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Eyyyy...you woke up that easily only by hearing something about kiss.” Sungmin pat Kyu’s arm.

“Kiss me? NOOOO!!!  He kicked me out....!” Wookie pouted.

Everybody laughed and pat Wookie’s shoulders with pitty on Wookie.

“At least I was successful for 1 hour pretending to be Sora.” He said proudly.

“You did it great, Wookie.” Sora praised him.
“The make up was my masterpiece.” Donghae added. Everybody laughed.

“But...why couldn’t I contacted you to inform about the final exam?” Wookie asked.

“You couldn’t?” Donghae asked, Wookie nodded. “Yup. Couldn’t contacted all.” He answered.

“Wait...!” Sora cut the conversation. She frowned slowly.

“Wae?” Sungmin asked.

“I...I didn’t realize that..that I have...I havent touched my personal mobile phone and my mom’s polaroid Mr. JYP lent me... I just brought my working mobile on Paris, didin’t I ? OMO! Where are they?” She got pale face. Everybody looked at each other didn’t know what to say or do.

“In your apartment?” Hyukjae asked. Sora shook her head.

“are you sure you didn’t bring it?” Wookie asked. Sora nodded surely while trying to recall her memory.

Suddenly Sora’s face turned to shock when she remembered something. “At...at...headmaster office! When...when I p..pretended to get fainted, the bag...I dropped them in front of his office!!!! OMO!!!! “she got panicked.

“Isn’t it easy, take it...”Wookie replied.

“Eeeyyyy...she skipped to that office and now you suggest her to go there to take it back?”Hyukjae objected. “Sora what do you plan to do....” Hyukjae stopped talking, his eyes tried to find Sora.

“She...has just left...” Donghae informed.

 

***

Sora stood up nervously, scratching his left leg with her right toes.

“Wae...?” Leeteuk asked her with low soft gentle voice. His eyes didn’t move from pages he read.

“I...ummm... my polaroid and my...my personal mobile phone...They’re here right?” her voice trembled.

“Yes. So...?” he still didn’t turn his face to Sora like what he usually did. He didn’t seem care about her today. Sora got confused, remembering how he cared about her when they were in Paris, now he acted so cold to her.

“I...I want to take it...” she answered nervously. She completely understand her fault. She had skipped from that room many times, played tricked to fool Leeteuk.

“So...you just come here to ask me returning your mobile and polaroid?” finally he looked at her.

“Y..Yes....” she answered uncertainly.

“Go out...”Leeteuk said while turning his face to the page he read again.

“What?” Sora asked surprisely. She never thought Leeteuk will ask her to go out coldly. “B..but...I need them badly...”

“If you come here just to take them, GO! But If you come here because you miss me, I will return them...”He smiled gently, teasing her.

“WHATTTT???? You!!!!” Sora shouted.

“GO!” Leeteuk said loudly pointed to the door, giving her no time to curse.

Sora still stood up silently refusing to leave. She looked at Leeteuk with worried face, didn’t know what to do...”Missing him? I have to miss him just to take my mobile and polaroid? No way!” she thought. “But...he has been so kind...anyway... Sometimes he’s cute n sometimes he’s soooo annoying. But he...amazingly could understand me...” she continued thinking.

After some minutes, Leeteuk stood up, walked slowly passing Sora to the door. Sora closed her eyes slowly when Leeteuk passed her...she smell something, a very familiar smell she liked the most...chocolate smell.

The sound of the door opening woke Sora up from the chocolate smell sensation. She turned her head and saw Leeteuk opened the door asking her to leave his office.

“Go! Quickly, Go!” he said.

“I want my mobile and polaroid back!” couldn’t hold her emotion, Sora shouted.

“GO!” Leeteuk said more loudly causing desperation to Sora.

“Okay! Okay!” Sora took her breath “ I... Aish! I miss... I miss....”Sora couldn’t continue her sentence.

“You what? Miss who?” Leeteuk softened his voice.

“I m..miss.. Andwae... I miss...y...”

“Yes?”

“I miss...I mm..miss.... I MISSED MY MOBILE AND POLAROID!” she shouted.

“Well...okay then...” Leeteuk moved closer to her and push her slowly out of his office. Unable to speak, Sora watched the door in front of her shut. She stared at it in some seconds and got panicked in the next second.

“Okay! Okay! I m..miss...I miss you, Leeteuk sii! I... I miss you!” She finally shouted panickly while knocking and hitting the door. 

Click!

The door was opened...she saw a man...smiling handsomely with...his chocolate smell she’s just realized that it’s his smell...her face blushed badly.

“Awh...you miss me? What a sweet of you...” he said. Wink his eyes. He looked at her closer, still smiling he whispered “They’re in my house. Take it yourself!” He stepped back and shut the door quickly.

“YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!” Sora shouted angrily.