I DO

Always Miss Shutter

Closing her eyes Sora took a deep breath. Her heart bit faster. That day was the day she even couldn’t imagine before. She had been a photographer for a few bridal photo shoots previously, but never she imagined before that she would be a real bride this fast. When Sulli finished make her up and dress her, she couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw herself in the mirror.  With simple make up, Sulli tied her hair, curled it up and gave her small shining lacey hair pin which match perfectly with her white lacey blazer and mini skirt. It Seemed that Leeteuk had learned a lot about things and styles which would match her perfectly. That white lacey blazer with simple big ribbon as  the belt must be chosen as  Sora had ever told him that she really liked that kind of blazer which might show a cool yet sweet side for a woman. Leeteuk really noted what Sora said, even when she didn’t really mean it. As the mini skirt, well, she started to realize that her beautiful long legs were a gift. And Teuk chose that mini skirt without trying to show off her y line, but to make her gorgeously chic with that. He knew how to take out the other side of her.

Sora was grinning. She started to feel butterflies on her stomach as she remembered about Leeteuk. How would he look like? Would he be as bright as usual? Would he really be the one who waited there to marry her?  She took another deep breath and she opened her eyes slowly. Right in front of her, stood up Kyuhyun and Sungmin with Hyukjae and Donghae stood up in front of Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Sora looked at her best friends from the back.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the moment when Sora stepped out from the headmaster office....

“Hyung has told me that he wants to marry you...so, since we know you will belong to a man, we decided to confess how we feel to you....” Sungmin smiled gently.

“It’s not a goodbye...because we will be here as always...we just want you to know that we really love you, Sora...” Hyukjae added.

“Because Kang Sora, Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin, Lee Donghae, and Lee Hyukjae won’t be separated...” Kyuhyun held her hands.

Donghae grabbed her shoulder and she turned back to him, look at him on his teary eyes. “If the priece asks, who has objection on his marriage, I will stand up and speak.”

“Shut up!” Hyukjae kick Donghae’s butts and he grinned.

“You’re so beautiful, Sora...” Donghae added “And I love you...”

“We love you....” Sungmin added. They moved closer to each other and they hugged.

“When you have a trouble, we will appear in front of you!” Hyukjae said.

“Uri neun Fighting Juni~”

“Oweyo!” they made sign with their hand.

“Gomawo....Kyuhyun-ah, Minnie, Monkey, and Donghae-ah..... Really love you all....” In teary eyes, Sora grabbed their hands and they did another hug warmly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aegi gongju....are you ready?” Kang In whispered, waking Sora up from her daydream. She looked at her surrounding. Suddenly her heart bit  so fast, as it wanted to jump from its place.

“If you wanna runaway, you still have time.” Kyuhyun winked at her.

“Eeeeeeyyyyyyy.....” Donghae tried to kick Kyu’s but he missed, he got kick from Kyu instead. Everybody laughed.

Sora cleared . “I’m ready.”

 As she stepped in, she gasp in awe. The roof had changed into small aisle and private wedding place with some seats for family only. It was decorated with white ornaments, white roses and saphire blue ribbons. The lamps were twinkling brightly arround the roof, made that evening felt so romantic and lovely.  In the corner, where he usually did the editing with Kyuhyun and also Hyukjae’s favorite place to eat, placed a grand piano with teacher JYP behind it.

Finally, a sweet melody was played by JYP as Sora stepped further.

Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal, pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh...

Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh...

Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge,I do...Nuhl saranghaneun guhl I do...
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh, I do...
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge, My love...

She tried to find the singer, she smiled happily as she saw Wookie, Yunho, Siwon, and Taecyeon sang for her. Sitting on the front line looking at her were Leeteuk’s granny and omma who smiled at her warmly and happily. Mr. Yesung and her uncles Kang Ta and Kang Hodong, Heechul, and Sulli were also there.  She entwined her arms tighter to Kang In as she felt trembled. When she stepped further, she lifted her face. Over Kyuhyun and Donghae’s backs, for the very first time since Leeteuk proposed her that late morning, she saw him standing proudly with his bright face and warm smile. His eyes were shining, eventhough Sora noticed his hands gesture showed that he’s very nervous at this time. As he looked at her, he couldn’t take her eyes off of her. And Sora blushed seeing her husband to be there, standing waiting for her. Kang In stopped and kissed Sora’s forehead. He slowly gave her hand and placed it carefully to Leeteuk’s. Leeteuk and Sora’s gaze met. Blinking his eyes Leeteuk whispered “Saranghae, yeppeo...” and Sora smiled shyly.

The blessing finally started. Kang In was holding Leeteuk’s granny’s hand in tears when Leeteuk and Sora declared their vows to love and take care each other, to be loyal and live together in  both happiness and sadness, in their strengths and weaknesses till the death do them apart. Everybody felt touched. Hyukjae cried the first, Donghae followed. Kyuhyun tried to held his tears back but he failed as Donghae hugged him. And Sungmin, who are usually calm and rarely cries, shed his tears. Wookie who was in charge of capturing the moments wept silently.

“And now I pronounced you as a man and wife... Leeteuk shii, you may kiss your bride..” The priece said. Holding Sora’s hand tightly Leeteuk stepped closer to his wife and kiss her forehead. He then gently grabbed Sora’s shoulders and they kissed quickly yet deep.  Everybody clapped their hands and smiled brightly looking at them.  After signing the documents, Leeteuk and Sora bowed to everyone. Kang In stood up and hugged his daughter tightly. At the next line was Leeteuk’s omma “Welcome to the family, dear...”she hugged her warmly before Leeteuk’s omma did the same.

“She should be Mrs. Lee now...” Donghae wiped his tears.

“Uhm...yeah, Mrs. Lee Sungmin...” Sungmin said.

“What do you say?” Donghae got shock

“Or Mrs. Lee Hyukjae....” Hyuk added.

“Andwae! It’s Mrs. Lee Donghae!” Donghae protested.

“Why are there so many Lee in this world. Lee Sungmin, Lee Donghae, Lee Hyukjae, Leeteuk??? Cis....! Cho is rare. Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun is much better...” Kyuhyun grumbled.

But then our four boys stepped closer to Sora and they did another group hug, but now Leeteuk was joining too. At the next second Leeteuk was pushed out from the group as Kyuhyun meant to pushed him out from the hug. He gave him his evil smile. Leeteuk shook his head. “These kids....”

“Hyung...” Heechul pat his shoulder. “Chukkae...” he hugged his hyung.

“Gomawo, Heenim...”

“And hyung...”

“Yes?”

“Just throw away the last piece. You don’t need it anymore, do you?” Heechul giggled.

“Gosh...youuuu....!” Leeteuk shook his head, unable to say a word.

The fireworks started to sparkle on the sky. Everyone looked up and enjoy the nice view from the roof. Leeteuk walked closer to Sora, asked an excuse to Kang In who hugged her to have his time with his wife.  Sora leaned her head on his shoulder watching the firework decorating the night sky as Leeteuk held her hand tightly.

“Saranghae....”Sora whispered.

“Saranghae...” Leeteuk replied, smiled happily, and kiss her temple gently.

 

(Kyuuuuuu!!!!! So happy that finally I reached this part. Thank you for those who has participated joining the voting. The second wedding dress model won. Happy Dimples day!!! Hope you're happy too ^^ Hope you love the story and please enjoy the main image I made hihihihi...I will try to do better ^^. *hugs* for all)