ESCAPE

Always Miss Shutter

Day-2

“Why do you cover your mouth with mask?” Leeteuk asked inspecting and took it off.

“ I got flu symptom.” She replied with sick tone.

“Eventhough you suffer from flu, It’s still okay. You will still study here. I will wear mask too.” He returned Sora’s mask.

“You have nothing to do, right?” he continued.

“Yeah.”

“Take out your camera, and take my pictures.” He ordered.

“Me what? Ugh! You must be a narcissist!”Sora mocked him.

“Whatever! Take!” he ordered.

At the next minute, Sora was busy directing Leeteuk. The shutter sound filled in the quiet room.

“hey, you...I mean, Teuk...no...Sir...” Sora called him.

“Mr. Park.” He winked.

“Okay. Turn your head to the left a bit, cover half face with this book, your legs...wait..okay. Now, please type anyting or do anything. I’ll do it candidly.” She directed. Leeteuk followed Sora’s instruction.

“OH, PLEASE!!!! You did it again?!!!! Be smart a little bit,SIR! This is headmaster concept don’t pose that ily!” she grumbled.

Leeteuk got so annoyed. Not even one photographer before her said such word to him, he was about to shout when he heard “Gotcha!” It’s Sora’s voice with cute tone.

He frowned. “Got what?” he asked full of curiousity.

“The headmaster annoyed face. So natural. Come and see! Leeteuk came closer and saw the result. Once again, he got surprised. Perfect expression of him and she caught that! He smiled, his annoyance was flushed.

“Have you forgotten your flu symptom, Sora? He asked “Seems it has dissapeared once you hold your camera, hasn’t it?”

“Urmmm....no..yeah...I mean, I still have the symptom off course... a little bit dizzy.” She answered causing Leeteuk laughter.

“Can I go to the school clinic for a while? Wanna ask for some medicines. I’ll be right back.” She continued.

Leeteuk smiled, went to his desk and dialed a number.

“Doctor, Kibum, please take some flu medicines at my office now.” He talked to doctor Kibum while looking at Sora.

“Damn! This ahjussi!” she cursed silently.

 

***

Day-1

Leeteuk got surprised finding Sora stood up in front of his office in the next morning, taking  the office surrounding pictures, the small fountain, the yard from the big window next to the office, and...his picture. 

“Why so early?” he asked.

“I want to sleep inside. I relly feel unwell.” She replied. Leeteuk examined. She’s sweating,pale face, a bit red eyes, a bit trembling she held her camera.

He unlocked the door and opened it. “Go inside.” He turned and his eyes widened in shock. Sora had laid down on the floor. He ran towards her and shook her body in panic.

“Sora! Ya! Sora! Wake up!” he shouted. He then got more surprised seeing a stain of blood marked on Sora’s mask, he took it off. “Geezzz....nose bleed!”  He held her in his arm and took her in the school clinic.

“Kibumie!” Leeteuk called and found Kibum wasn’t there but a woman.

“Who are you? what are you doing here? Where is docor Kibum?” Teuk rushed in one of the bed and laid Sora there.

“He’s on duty, I replaced him today, I’m doctor Boa.” A new person appeared.

“Oh, I see. Please take care of her.” He replied.

“can you go outside for a while?” she requested. “Sure. Inform me if she’s awake and bringher to my office.” He requested.

‘Sure, Sir.” She answered.

***

Leeteuk jumped off and opened the office door in a rush. He frowned. “Sora?” he asked

Sora nodded and went straight inside the room without saying anything, sat on her chair and continue sleeping.

“have you been well?” he asked. Sora just nooded.

Leeteuk went back to his desk. He tried to go back to work. Everything went back in silence. One hour pass and he couldn’t satand that silence anymore. He forced himself to work again, but something disturb his attention. It’s just 3 hours ago, Sora fainted. Why is she getting skinnier so fast. Her eyes are so clear. Her shoulders, that’s a bit wider. And her legs...wait...it’s still beautiful, but...it should be smooth, without shaving mark. He widened his eyes, stood up and walked towards her, and grabbed her shoulders. Sora got so surprised. “Who are you?” Leeteuk asked with sharp tone. ‘Where is Sora?”

***

“Come on Wookie...shave it. Your hair leg will grow again right?” Donghae persuaded Ryeowook.

“If it works well and we can fool him successfully, drama club will be so proud having you inside.

You’re a great pretender!” Sungmin encouraged him.

“Really? Okay, then, do it!” Ryeowook smiled widely. At the next 15 minutes...

“Make up, check. s, wow! Check! Hair, okay, so similar with Sora. Legs...um...well...okay.” kYuhyun examined. “What do you think,Sora? Is he like you?” he asked.

Sora laughed outloud but then she nodded. “He’s...beautiful. Oh...Wookie, you’re amazing, thanks!” she held Ryeowook’s hands.

“Good luck, Wookie! Hwaiting!” with that, Ryeowook covered his face with mask and went to Leeteuk office.

He held his breath when he arrived there. “Okay, Wookie, you can do that! Nod, go inside, and sleep. That’s all. Hwaiting!” He knocked the door. He heard a rush sound from inside and soon the door was opened. Headmaster Park stood,looked at him and he frowned. “Sora?” he asked. And Ryeowook nodded. “Kyak! I did it well. He didn’t notice that” he shouted silently while going inside the room.

(Those are Kyu and Hae’s strategies. Do you notice that? Kekekeke.. So happy that Sora could escape kekekekeke,, She's heading to Paris and gonna meet you next chapter. See ya! )