Boys Talk

Always Miss Shutter

It was 2 am in the morning. Sora had positively slept in her room soundlessly.

Moving to the small dark hall gathered Leeteuk, Sungmin, Hyuk, Hae, and Kyu sitting together circling around Kyu’s laptop in peace..  What an unusual view, if only Sora still awoke.

“I have to remind you of the ultimate rule rule we have, headmaster Park. Once you see, you should keep it forever.”Sungmin reminded Leeteuk.

“You have my words.” Leeteuk said firmly.

Kyuhyun press “enter” button, and the slide shows played. They all smiled just by watching the first picture appeared. It was sora helding her SLR.

“It was our first candid on her. Her very new SLR she bought using her own money for winning National competition” Kyuhyun smiled.

“She’s so beautiful isn’t she?” Hyukjae asked.

“Naturally beautiful” Donghae answered.

“But she never realized her beauty...” Sungmin added.

They continue looking at Sora’s pictures. Sora held her camera in white sleveless tee, Sora wore party dress for the first time, Sora won some photography competitions, Sora played baseball, Sora in her casual styles in all angles. They really enjoyed Sora candid photo collections.

At one pint all of them gasp.

“are they...her legs?” Leeteuk asked looking at the boys. They grinned and nodded.

“Aisshhhhh....you ” Leeteuk said.

“Eyyyyy...aren’t you too, headmaster?” Kyuhyun replied causing laughter for all of them.

“But that’s a perfect angle you took.” Leeteuk praised.

“I did!” Donghae said proudly.

“Tell us, how could you take her home very late? Where have you been?” Hyukjae asked.

Leeteuk coughed. He realized that he needs to explain such things to Sora’s best friends.

“We...”Leeteuk hung his word. He got surprised himself noticing All of Kyu, Hyuk, Hae, and Min’s attentions went to him.

“Please take care of her when I’m not around.” Leeteuk said slowly and looked at the boys, smiling gently.

“Awh...you two....” Sungmin unable to continue his words.

“she...yeoja chingu?” Kyuhyun guessed.

Leeteuk smiled meaningfully.

“How could it be? We knew her first!” Donghae protested.

“It doesn’t matter who knew her first,it does matter who marry her in the future.” Hyukjae said.

“You’re right! “ everybody said in rhyme.

“Seeing four of us, I just wonder how could she fall for you.” Donghae wondered.

“We are handsome, rich, tallented....” Hyukjae added.

“Me too!” Leeteuk replied.

“But you’re old.” Kyuhyun added causing laughter in that room.

“Aish....Shikkeureoweo!!!!” suddenly Sora shouted from her room.

Leeteuk and the boys got shocked and they tried hard to hold thier laughter.

“We won’t let her go to you easily, Mr.Park. We have promised to make her happy and be with her. You can join us. If one of us could make her be the happiest girl, he must be the one for her.” Sungmin explained seriously. Leeteuk smiled.  

“What about him? This lovely jerk?” Kyuyun asked pointed at the screen.

It was a photo of Sora standing close toa handsome boy, with their bright smile making rocker signs with their fingers.

Leeteuk frowned, butterflies on his stomach seeing that photo.

“Who is he?” He asked.

“You didn’t know?” Hyukjae asked.

“Off course he doesn’t know. He’s a new headmaster.” Donghae reminded Hyuk.

“Jinwoon... Jung Jinwoon” Sungmin said with heavy tone.