Closer

Always Miss Shutter

Kang Sora stared at a man sat on a bench. He made a very good pose and expression, with his hand on the arm of the classic bench. The CK black suit fit him perfectly with the black tie. Sora frowned.

“What again?” Leeteuk asked.

“Nothing... okay, now stand up, show your backside next to the bench, don’t turn your head” she directed, Leeteuk followed “Great! Now turn to your left, hold, okay, good. We have finished for your own session. Wanna see? ”

Leeteuk came closer to her, as usual stunned with the picture of himself captured in the camera. “Can I ask you something? What have you eaten that the part of your brain which has sense of expression worked well? Or someone hit your head till you’re getting smarter in front of camera instantly? ” Sora asked Leeteuk causing him making pfffftttt....sound, holding his laughter.

“Why? You observed me that well? Or... You have fallen for me?” he asked back. “Aishhhh....this ahjussi...!” she grumbled, turning her head from Leeteuk.

 “ Well, Because I kissed my photographer before the session started perhaps?” he winked. Sora got shock “You........” she moved her hand down reaching her sneaker.

“If you throw me with your sneaker again you will get more kiss, okay?” he smiled widely and left sora. At the next second he shouted in pain and shook his head.  Touching his hurt arm, he turned and shouted “ You owe me a kiss!” and Sora showed her tongue.

“Sora!” Yunho called her.

“Ne, hyung, erm, Yunho sii...” she replied.

“Oppa?” Yunho suggested. Sora blinked her eyes “What? Oh...okay, op..oppa..,anything I can help?”she asked. Yunho nodded and they talked about the sephia effect from the photo result.

From far away Leeteuk observed those two carefully with his ugly face. His mood has changed.

“Don’t be that jealous, hyung.” Siwon said.

“I’m what?” Leeteuk answered in his surprised tone..”Why should I be jealous?” he spoke with cold tone.

“Oh, I thought,you like her very much, I will tell Taecyeon then if you don’t so he can move forward.” Siwon pat Leeteuk shoulder and left him alone.

In the next morning before the photo session Taecyeon went straight to Siwon spoke to him with his worry tone “Siwon, help me. Teukie hyung acted wierdly to me. I dunno what have I done that make him seems angry to me....”

Siwon stunned, thought a little bit. And guess what? Siwon smiled super widely knowing that.

***

Sora shook her head, looked at her SLR, frowned and sighed. She had done it many times that make all crews and the model felt insecure and worried.

She took out her mobilephone and make a call to Mr. Yesung. A very short call which made everybody wondered, but it could make her smile a bit. She walked slowly but sure to the models. “Oppa, don’t use that tie, and...open 4 buttons, please.” She instructed. (Here Leeteuk’s face was read like “WHAT? She call him what? OPPA??” kekekeke) “Wardrobe and make up, can he change his grey suit with siwon’s brown?” she asked. The crew nodded and did what she asked. “Siwon, please take off your shirt, use Yunho’s suit only.” Siwon nodded.

“And Taec,please use this long coat and just take off your shirt.”

“Only long coat?” he asked.

“Yes, your abs deserved that.” She winked followed by “woahhhhh...”sound by the crews.

She walked to Leeteuk. She looked straight at his eyes. She took off his tie and open one button, causing Leeteuk’s heart bit faster. She observed, and then shook her head. “Smaller size,please” she spoke to the wardrobe team and they gave it to her fast. “Wear this, open 3 buttons, and role up one of the sleeve” she instructed. She looked at Leeteuk after he followed what she said. “That’s fit perfectly, ahjussi...” she grinned.

And...

FLASH...

The shutter sound filled in the studio. Everybody whispered in awe about how perfect those 4 models, and how wonderfully smart the photographer was.

***

It was the last day of photo session in Paris and all crews, models, and managers were gathered at abig condo owned by Klein’s company. Everybody chatted and enjoyed with the beautiful melody played by the band lively.

Leeteuk sat together with Siwon, Taecyeon, and Yunho, plating with his red wine glass.
“You still couldn’t drink that much, hyung?” Yunho asked followed by Leeteuk smile. He felt really bored. His eyes kept searching for something he couldn’t find.

“Sora isn’t here, hyung.” Siwon said.

“What? Am I looked like trying to find her?” he replied cooly, well, at least he tried to be.

“She’s at the condo roof with her boy friends.” Taecyeon added “She sent me message, asking to join, they will have firework.” He laughed, but he stopped suddenly looking at Leeteuk’s sharp glance. He nodded down, unable to see hyung’s face but murmured cutely “Ae...wae you kept looking at me like that, hyung?”

Leeteuk stood up “Ahhhh....so boring here, let’s go somewhere, to the condo roof? shall we?” he asked smiled slowly.

Siwon and Yunho stood up in the next second. They always felt excited whnever they knew they should get along with Sora and Teuk. Something interesting usually happened.

“Don’t you wanna go with us?” Leeteuk asked Tecyeon.

“C..can I hyung?” he asked uneasily.

“Sure. Come on!” Leeteuk answered friendly, making Taecyeon goosebump.

Four men chat together along their way to the roof. When they arrived, they frowned their face, seeing 5 students in SM students uniform. Sora, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae,Donghae, and Sungmin gathered in round formation looking at the laptop screen.

Leeteuk smiled widely once he found Sora and walked closer to her.

“What are you doing? wae school uniform?” He asked. Sora didn’t answeres, the 4 boys didn’t either.