Flashback

Always Miss Shutter

(Finally, the missing scene during their private conversation on the Graduation party.

Thank you for keep reading, thank you for the subscribers. Hope I could update soon. Have a good day!)

 

“Why should you bring her with you?” Leeteuk asked.
“I don’t wanna stay away from my daughter anymore... Tell me, headmaster...what should I do? I have been away from her since she was 13 after her mom passed away. I have been a cruel father for these past 5  years... Working abroad, left her alone. This job was damn great, but the consequence of leaving her is getting so hard. I don’t want to missed anything from her growing up moments anymore.” Kang In sighed heavily. “I forgot her graduation day and I even came almost late today in the graduation party. What kind of father I am!  I have put enough burden for JYP, Kang Ta, and Kang Hodong to take care of her, eventhough they do it happily... ” Wiping his tears, he looked at Leeteuk who was frowning in front of him.

Silence.

“Or...tell me, headmaster, do you have any reasons, strong reasons why I should let her staying here alone?” Kang In asked.

“Have you known, she was accepted in Dongguk, Mrs.Kang’s university? Exactly the same department with her? Do you know that it was her big dream? She even got scholarship, Sir. ”  Leeteuk said.

“What?! She did? Aegi gongju... She...she didn’t even tell me about that...” Kanging sighed.

“She will make it as a welcoming surprise for you after this graduation party, Sir. So, please, don’t mess it up. She really wants to make you happy by this news. ” Leeteuk smiled causing Kangin sobbed louder. Leeteuk pat his shoulder until Kang In calmed down. “Sir...the other reason is...my own selfish reason...” Leeteuk continued.

“What do you mean, headmaster? You’re not selfish. You’re a gentleman. You have helped me taking care of Sora!” Kang In put his thumb up.

Leeteuk smiled gently. “Well..I said It’s my selfish reason, because...I love her, Sir... I know we have quite big , but...I...simply fall for her. I can’t imagine how will it be to live without her close to me. That’s why. If I may ask you,please don’t take her away with you... I’m sorry for this selfish reason, Sir.”

Kang In froze, but then he nooded slowly. “I...I see... You don’t wanna lose my aegi gongju?” He smiled. 

“Yes, Sir.” Leeteuk answered without doubt.

“Well...If that so...tell me what you plan, Headmaster Park? ” Kang In asked.

“Call me Jungsoo,Sir. Or Leeteuk.”

Kang In smiled gently.