Appa's Aegi Gongju

Always Miss Shutter

(Finally! I learned to write sweet moments. I'm sorry If it's not that sweet. Just imagine them in my scenes, hope you will have your cheeks ascended to heaven.xixixixi... Hwaiting!)

Leeteuk sat next to Sora. Akward feeling mixed with nervous, he’s finally able to look at the man who looked a bit confused seeing him on the screen.

“Appa, this is our headmaster, Mr. Park” Sora said.

“O...oh...headmaster nim. Annyonghaseyo, headmaster Park. I’m Kang In, Sora’s dad.” He automatically stood up and bowed followed by Leeteuk.

“Ah..ye... annyonghaseyo, Mr.Kang..” he greeted politely.

“Sora, why didn’t you tell me if you know your headmaster well? Oh, you look so young, headmaster. I entrusted my daughter in your hands, I know she’s a bit rebellious.” He explained and Leeteuk smiled. “As you see, I live in the jungle far away and unable to meet her, it’s been 6 months, and this is how we communicate. I’m sorry I could never be able to attend Parents meeting.” He bowed again.

“It’s okay, sir. We understand. Sora has been doing so well, so far. She keeps her track well. ” Leeteuk replied.

“It’s because of your help too, headmaster Park. Well, I will be there for sure in her graduation day, it’s on....?” Kang In looked at Sora.

“On...” Sora looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiled, knowing that she wouldn’t even know her graduation day or even the school final exam day for she had escaped so many classes together with her friends. That’s why she needed him there to answer her appa’s questions.

“July the seventh. Next month. Next week will be the final exam.” Leeteuk answered and turned to Sora “She will do well, I’ll keep my eyes on her.”

“Oh...thank you so, much, headmaster. Thank you...” he bowed again. Sora’s smile turned to frown. Kang In didn’t move from bowing. “Appa. Enough for bowing!” she said. But Kang In was still in the same position. Sora got puzzled.

“Is it lagging?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Seems so..” her tone sounded so worried.

 “Ah...Sora, can you still hear me? It’s lagging here!” Suddenly the connection turned to bad.

“I’m here, appa. I’ll do well on the test!...You...” and the connection went blank...disconnected...

“You...should..come on the seventh, appa...” Sora continued her sentence still facing the blank screen, her fingers formed number 7, she tried to hold her tears.

Sungmin stepped up, held her shoulder, “He will come.” he said. Kyuhyun Hyuk and Hae came closer to her, touched her head or just for holding her hands. They knew she’s missing her appa very much. She has struggled so hard to live alone independently. However, she’s just an 18 years old Sora, Kang In’s dearest, the only Aegi Gongju...

“Eeeeyyyy...I’m fine! Do you think I will cry? I won’t!” Sora winked and smile widely. They hugged and jumped around in a circle like a kids together.

Leeteuk stepped forward, coughing, made them let go their holds. “Hey, why don’t you help me?” Leeteuk requested.

“But we still want to play with fireworks after this...” Kyuhun rejected.

 “Do it next time. Come on!” Leeteuk put his hands on Kyu and Hae’s shoulders wihich automatically led them following him together with Hyuk and Sungmin. They walked out “See you later, Sora” Leeteuk waved. Siwon, Yunho, and Taecyeon followed the last leaving Sora alone there.

***

The roof was empty, Sora stood herself silently there. She understood now, what Leeteuk doing was giving her space for herself. She looked at the sky, it’s dark, only a few star gave little shine. She shivered from the cold wheather. She took a deep breath, “I won’t cry” she said.

She heard footsteps coming and turned around. Leeteuk was approaching her. She tiptoed seeing him coming closer. Her heart bit faster. What an unusual feeling...

 As he stopped walking and stood towards her, he looked at her deeply and gave his hand.
“Mwoya?” she asked with puzzled face.

Leeteuk grabbed her hand and pulled her trembling body close to him, half hugging her he whispered “cry...you need it...It’s just me. No worries, As you said I'm a fool. I turn to fool mode now,but i will cange into Genius Park tomorrow. At this time, I can assure you that I am fool now, so... I won’t understand or care If you cry.”

Sora pushed him. “Why should I cry?” she looked at him and turned quickly. “ Ahhh...it’s very tiring...” she murmured and kneeled down slowly. She hid her face inside her folded arms.

At the next second Leeteuk heard her sobbing sound eventhough she tried to hold it still. He smiled gently and sat on the floor next to her. Just sat down, not even saying a word. Let alone the little lady kneeling down next to him had her time crying for missing her appa so much. He looked at her, how genuine she was, how strong she was, and how could she...changed him...filling his world with something he might call it ‘life’. Her gaze, her shout, ther cursing words or he viewed it as encouragement instead, her silly unpredictable behaviour, her interesting way of thinking and more...  Leeteuk smiled and turned to the little lady crying next to him. He touched her head, caressed it gently and pulled it slowly to his chest.

Still crying, Sora spoke up “If  you spread this, I will...”

“Throw a sneaker to me?” Leeteuk cut Sora’s threat  causing Sora giggled a little. Still caressing her hair, he smiled widely.